Ohio Roll Call - Page 97
Page 97 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2690

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Why do you need to take the turbo off to do that? That would be fine though. Kelly is at ...

Why do you need to take the turbo off to do that?

That would be fine though. Kelly is at school tonight till 9:30 or so. I will come over when I get off work. Should be there around 5:45.
    Last edited by subieworx; 07-14-2004 at 07:41 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well I was told it would be the easiest way. if you know a better easier way I am all for it. But I need to make sure I can eliminate that as a problem. It is awfully stuffed in that area with a 20g I appreciate the help
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Why do you think it is ripped? Would it be easier to take off the top of the intake manifold to get to it? I don't think either are exactly easy to do, but at least that way we won't have to worry about coolant lines and such.

I think I just didn't get it on tight enough. My car is throwing a Bank one is running lean code P0171 and a misfire on all 4 cyl. A/F looks fine tho..
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Maybe we should just try to reattach it and take it out again and see what it does before we start taking everything apart.

Originally posted by subieworx
    Maybe we should just try to reattach it and take it out again and see what it does before we start taking everything apart.
    Well it is hard to see on the bottom. And really hard to move the intake hose around..I don't knwo if you have tried messing with it yet but it isn't fun. Trust me I am not fond of the thought of taking the turbo back off..
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

I have looked at it before. Doesn't look fun that's for sure. We'll see what we can do withit.

wow what happened? all of a sudden, we've got multiple conversations at once from all over

interesting about the 17 inch wheels as a dealer option, oh well, i run stx anyways. some good info to know though.

that mazda 6 seems pretty cool. probly won't come out for a while, but when it does, sign me up for a test drive.

i haven't been to a wor event since last year, but when i did go, they were pretty good at staying close to the time. that is unless the have a lot of entries.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

btw, to whoever is going to race at wright state on the 25th, you must preregister online by the 24th. i hope to see some dayton and maybe cincy people, nothin like a big turnout of subies
    Last edited by bluerex47; 07-14-2004 at 08:40 AM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

I'm registered. I'll see you guys there.

Hey Tony - do you think we should just meet up at Steve's place and caravan up? Do you want to try running on my tires again?

Originally posted by bluerex47
    btw, to whoever is going to race at wright state on the 25th, you must preregister online by the 24th. i hope to see some dayton and maybe cincy people, nothin like a big turnout of subies

Originally posted by cboggess
    I'm registered. I'll see you guys there.

Hey Tony - do you think we should just meet up at Steve's place and caravan up? Do you want to try running on my tires again?
    Meeting at my house sounds good to me!

Meeting at Steve's would work considering it's on the way. I would probably want to run on yours again.

Originally posted by F22-Raptor
    Well it is hard to see on the bottom. And really hard to move the intake hose around..I don't knwo if you have tried messing with it yet but it isn't fun. Trust me I am not fond of the thought of taking the turbo back off..
    Snowvert recently had to get a new turbo inlet because his was torn. He may have some info about how they switched his out. They replaced it with a perrin because the stocker was shot. Either way, I think it's a big job.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Snowvert recently had to get a new turbo inlet because his was torn. He may have some info about how they switched his out. They replaced it with a perrin because the stocker was shot. Either way, I think it's a big job.
    Sometimes I really don't like the design of this engine.

...well...I'm thinkin downpipe, any advice? All is welcome.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine