Ohio Roll Call - Page 95
Page 95 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2665

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by tubbytreats The rest of us probably play better at Colin McRae than we do at actually driving ...

Originally posted by tubbytreats

The rest of us probably play better at Colin McRae than we do at actually driving like it. No real gearheads in the group either, but we know our way around a car.

You guys have CM04? I'm thinkin battle for Ohio on gamespy!
    Last edited by DUBA_Rob; 07-13-2004 at 12:12 PM.
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm just obsessive compulsive about cleanliness. I think it's a sickness

My Accord was acting up yesterday morning, so I had to drive the rex even though there was a chance of rain It rained 2 drops on it, on the way to work. Ended up being dry the rest of the day
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I used to be nuts about keeping my car clean, but after moving into an aprtment it has become rather difficult.

Originally posted by subieworx
    I used to be nuts about keeping my car clean, but after moving into an aprtment it has become rather difficult.
    No garage? I drove mine all the time for the past year and a half, but I recently bought a beater, so the rex is officially a fair weather car now
    '02 PSM WRX

Honestly, a car is going to get dirty if you drive it, even in sunshine, heck even in the garage. A car is not an investment, so you buy it to either drive, or enjoy, mostly both, so why not drive it? and a fair weather all wheel drive, sort of an oxymoron

Hey Cincy guys,

Give up now. It's not going to work. No amount of coaxing is going to get Nick to drive his car in the rain, sleet, or snow. Forget about it!

He's a cool dude to boot, Honda-powered!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Hey Cincy guys,

Give up now. It's not going to work. No amount of coaxing is going to get Nick to drive his car in the rain, sleet, or snow. Forget about it!

He's a cool dude to boot, Honda-powered!
    But rain and snow are the best times to drive.

Originally posted by DizzyTT
    Honestly, a car is going to get dirty if you drive it, even in sunshine, heck even in the garage. A car is not an investment, so you buy it to either drive, or enjoy, mostly both, so why not drive it? and a fair weather all wheel drive, sort of an oxymoron
    Agreed. But everyone has their vice, for me it's car cleanliness. Cars are definitely not an investment, but they're so freakin' expensive, why not make them last a little longer?

It makes me smile when I think about my car sitting in the garage spotless. I'm weird, I know.

p.s. I've driven it in snow and everything you can imagine for the past 2 years, so I've had my fun. It was fun, but all that salt bugs the **** outta me.
    Last edited by integratowrx; 07-13-2004 at 12:52 PM.
    '02 PSM WRX

much respect to nick for keeping his car in immaculate condition (my dads the same with his vette)...i'd do the same, but its my only car, so i just keep it washed as much as i can and park at the end of parking lots.

about my car.....not nearly as much as everyone else, 225/45 17's, silencer delete, and catback...thats it (accessport on the way, but thats another story). like i said, i should race d stock, but i fear the racing slicks, so i got in stx. plus, i plan on a dp and rear sway bar by fall *fingers crossed*
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Originally posted by subieworx
    I used to be nuts about it, untill a lady hit me, then the inevtiable subaru dings and paint chips, and the lack of a garage. Now Irealise my car will never be pretty untill I pay for all new body panels, and someone competant to put them on.
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

Originally posted by bluerex47
    much respect to nick for keeping his car in immaculate condition (my dads the same with his vette)...i'd do the same, but its my only car, so i just keep it washed as much as i can and park at the end of parking lots.

about my car.....not nearly as much as everyone else, 225/45 17's, silencer delete, and catback...thats it (accessport on the way, but thats another story). like i said, i should race d stock, but i fear the racing slicks, so i got in stx. plus, i plan on a dp and rear sway bar by fall *fingers crossed*
    Any new details on your accessport???
    '02 PSM WRX

btw, to introduce myself, I am the evil evo owner in the cincy wrx group...

Nice to meet you guys!

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Any new details on your accessport???
    its still mia. i gave them an email a couple weeks back, they didn't respond. they said they ordered a bunch back in early May, so I figured they'd be there by now. i know it takes a while to arrive, but 12 weeks?
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Wow! 12 weeks. Sounds like a disclaimer they use for ordering things with box tops.

Originally posted by bluerex47
    its still mia. i gave them an email a couple weeks back, they didn't respond. they said they ordered a bunch back in early May, so I figured they'd be there by now. i know it takes a while to arrive, but 12 weeks?

Have you tried calling them yet?
    '02 PSM WRX