Ohio Roll Call - Page 94
Page 94 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2690

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; They do work, and are a little better than stock, but from what I understand they will dust more too. ...

They do work, and are a little better than stock, but from what I understand they will dust more too. Your wheels will end up looking like mine. Talk to Steve (asthecrowflies) we recently did his

Originally posted by F22-Raptor
    Yes tracking with you was a lot of fun. You're a pretty good driver Tony. As far as the Pads I am just trying to get a good feel on the Axxis since some people really like them and others don't. However at 80$ for all four they are hard to beat unless they don't work

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks Clint now when we going for a ride??
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Thanks Clint now when we going for a ride??
    I am more interested in a race between the two of you.

BTW, sorry to the Dayton guys for the hyjack. This wasn't planned. Please join in on the conversation.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cboggess
    [B]AAAAGGGGHHHHHH NOOO!!!

Zip ties => Plastic => insulator => higher retained heat

Hey, its not my idea. They've done it in Japan for years with good success, or so I've read.

It'll have to be at a track since I imagine we'd both be pushing rather high speeds.

Originally posted by subieworx
    I am more interested in a race between the two of you.

BTW, sorry to the Dayton guys for the hyjack. This wasn't planned. Please join in on the conversation.

Wow guys, way to hijack the dayton thread.
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

First Columbus. Now Dayton. I wonder if we can get Indy in on this too?

On a serious note - I'm planning on going to the autoX at WSU on the 25th. Are any of the Dayton guys going to be there?

Originally posted by DUBA_Rob
    Wow guys, way to hijack the dayton thread.

Originally posted by cboggess

On a serious note - I'm planning on going to the autoX at WSU on the 25th. Are any of the Dayton guys going to be there?
    I might go to watch, but that's it......

I think KillPaul, and a couple others might give it a try.
    Last edited by integratowrx; 07-13-2004 at 09:28 AM.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I'm in for the AutoX

It'll have to be at a track since I imagine we'd both be pushing rather high speeds.
    Yeah she gets up there rather quick. Even in 4th the tach needle was as fast as 2nd used to be..I would never react soon enough in first to actually shift I think
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

i'll be there.....racing in stx most likely (maybe ds if there aren't any racing tires)

nick, why aren't you racing, its some great fun, can't really hurt much either
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Yeah she gets up there rather quick. Even in 4th the tach needle was as fast as 2nd used to be..I would never react soon enough in first to actually shift I think
    So whens the Mike Vs. Clint Edgewater battle?
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

Originally posted by bluerex47
    i'll be there.....racing in stx most likely (maybe ds if there aren't any racing tires)

nick, why aren't you racing, its some great fun, can't really hurt much either
    No way. I can't imagine something happening to my baby
    I don't want to risk it.

Maybe I'll use the beater Accord?
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I don't think the Cincy guys even can contemplate how nice IntegraToWRX's ride really is. He keeps it immaculate, never has dirt or grime on it. It's a showcar that he's garaging now for his daily drive in the Honda. We couldn't even get Nick to run it down the 1/4 mile one time yet!! KillPaulHogan seems to be the daredevil of our little group, and bluerex47 has done other AutoX events, so he's got some spunk to him as well.

The rest of us probably play better at Colin McRae than we do at actually driving like it. No real gearheads in the group either, but we know our way around a car.

I'm up for a Cincy/Dayton meet sometime. This Saturday won't work for me, but the next weekend, maybe we should plan a BBQ/Cruise In at our location up in Centerville, OH off of I-675. I can post more details if you guys are interested.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I used to date a girl from C-ville and vowed never to go back after I broke up with her. I also roomed with a set of twins when I was at UC that were from there.

So you race STX also, what do you have done to your car. I have been looking for some new competition.