Ohio Roll Call - Page 91
Page 91 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2690

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any of you guys going to the autox this weekend in Cincy? There are going to be a few of ...

Any of you guys going to the autox this weekend in Cincy? There are going to be a few of us there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There's always other reasons, Nick. That's just the only one that related to cars.

Any of you need some new desktop wallpapers for your computer? Check all these out that I found and re-sized and edited:

http://www.justintubbs.com/rallypics/1280x1024.php

Quite a boring day!!

PS - Oh yeah, KillPaulHogan found my car in the parking lot of the WPAFB Hospital yesterday and left me a sneaky note in the door. I was just speaking to him in code so none of you would understand.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

meets today if anyone is intrested. free labor.

and tubby, i posted that link in OUR thread before you.
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

went down to cinci today, these guys are pretty cool, real gearheads...and kinda laughed when I said I was waiting on my warranty to run out. They extended an invite on a campingtrip in August 7 and 8. they said the more the marrier.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

god conspires against me.

went canoeing today, which was fun. however, of course our canoe tips while my phone is out of its protective plastic bag, so that's nice and fried. then while leaving the parking lot, my right tire bumps a rail road tie, which subsequently rolls down a hill and cracks another guys bumper. so i stayed and exhanced info etc. all in all, about a $500 canoe trip.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Re: god conspires against me.

Originally posted by Shibby
    went canoeing today, which was fun. however, of course our canoe tips while my phone is out of its protective plastic bag, so that's nice and fried. then while leaving the parking lot, my right tire bumps a rail road tie, which subsequently rolls down a hill and cracks another guys bumper. so i stayed and exhanced info etc. all in all, about a $500 canoe trip.
    Damn dude, you have bad luck. Sounds like you were "cabrewing" instead of just canoeing
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

So got back from Dan's Sunday.. Numbers are 320hp/306tq at the wheels. Now I need Brake pads. Any one reccomend any and preferebly keeping all 4 under 100$?? Thanks

-Mike
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

only 320 hp?!!! hmm, i wish i could have that much too lol. very nice numbers.

in other news, i knew someone said something about going to the autocross at Wright State on the 25th. I'll be home that weekend, so I'm planning on goin down, just wondered if anyone else was still thinking about it.

edit--that sucks about the canoeing trip, i'll remember your problems when go whitewater rafting this weekend...that is if i make it back alive
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

F22-Raptor,

Congrats on the install and tune! We have a STG4 here with 300W/280T tuned by Dan on a PE1818 turbo. He's got a massive FMIC, so I'm sure that helps a bit.

AS for getting (4) brake pads for <$100, that's not going to happen. I'd look here, Oakos.com is an awesome vendor: http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merch...egory_Code=950

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I am interested in the atuox on the 25th. I wouldn't mind seeing some new faces and cars.

The track weekend was awesome. Hyperfest was pretty fun too. Last event I was the only STi with one other WRX. This event pulled at least 10 STi's and another 15 WRXs. VERY good showing by subaru. There was one point in my session where I was following 2 STi's with a WRX behind. Kind of like one of our cruises on crack. Wish I had a camera mount.

Unfortunately it seemed that all most of my trouble came from subies. One 2.5 RS spun ahead of me in a turn and hit a berm, minor damage. Another wagon didn't have enough brakes and got inside of me and forced a few tires off. Then a stage 4 WRX blew his tranny in a turn and made my line into a rally stage. Most excursions could have been avioded with more experience but I'm still green. All of the instances taught me invaluable lessons.

Also got a ride in my instructor's bone stock Evo. Very capable car with an experienced driver. Much respect.

The STi is a blast on the track, but it is causing me too much worries with all the wrecks out there. I think I might be buying a share in my friends Spec Miata. A lot more affordable and safe if something were to go wrong.

Still would use it for autocrosses though. I'm in for the 25th.

Brake pads- the best budget pat is the Axxis Ultimates. They are good, but a lot of dust, and if you aren't hard enough on them, the squeak. Maybe I'll sell you mine...slightly used.

I am also looking for brake pad, but after replacing the brake fluid in my car this weekend and then autoxing on my friend's Sti tires I'm not sure. I was locking those things up like crazy with the stock brakes. I think I am going to try stainless lines first.

Some may be tired of hearing me say this, but I'm eager for someone to try it out. In Japan, I guess one mod is to tie zip ties around the rubber brake lines; it gives the same functionality of stainless steel lines, but very cheap. Give it a shot!