Ohio Roll Call - Page 88
Page 88 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2699

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; does anyone have some black headlight sealant? one of my headlights sprung a leak and i just need a little ...

does anyone have some black headlight sealant? one of my headlights sprung a leak and i just need a little bit to seal it back up. i couldn't find anything suitable at home depot or advanced auto parts. thanks!
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry Shibby, can't help.

But I can call Kev something....SELLOUT!!!!

Just kidding, Pimpdaddy. I'll let him fill you in.

Yup... I'm a sellout...
    We got our kiddie cart yesterday. And no... It's not a school bus. We ended up with a 01 Toyota Sequoia. Very nice ride, and it should fill our needs well.

On a side note... I HAVE to sell my truck ASAP. So if you or anyone you know is interested, let me know!

01 Mazda B4000 extended cab
    19,000 miles
    4.0 V6 4WD
    Tow package, cruse, tilt steering, CD, bed liner, sliding rear window, running boards. It was purchased off the showroom floor, and is in great shape. No mechanical issues. The only problem was the rear O2 sensor was replaced under warrantee.

If you guys are looking for other scoobie people to hang out with we Cincy people hang out pretty much every weekend. We normally have between 5-10 tha tget together at a friend's house off exit 29 off 75, not too far from you guys.

Originally posted by subieworx
    If you guys are looking for other scoobie people to hang out with we Cincy people hang out pretty much every weekend. We normally have between 5-10 tha tget together at a friend's house off exit 29 off 75, not too far from you guys.
    exit 29? where in monroe do you guys meet up? going to cali this week, so I can't make it, but next time i'm down. pm me some directions, etc.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

We meet at a friend's house there. Get off the exit and turn right. Turn left at the first street (not sure of the name), then an immediate right. Turn right again on the second street, then right onto Keswick. He lives about 1/8 - 1/4 mile down on the left hand side. He lives on a flag lot so his house is tough to see from the street. You will see all the wrx's and his bright yellow Evo. We are putting together an install day for this Saturday and it will most likely be at his place. We are also going to autox this Sunday at Kentucky Speedway, kinda far for you, but if you're interested...

Just read the rest of your message about Cali. Like I said we meet almost every weekend.

Originally posted by subisnack

On a side note... I HAVE to sell my truck ASAP. So if you or anyone you know is interested, let me know!

01 Mazda B4000 extended cab
    19,000 miles
    4.0 V6 4WD
    Tow package, cruse, tilt steering, CD, bed liner, sliding rear window, running boards. It was purchased off the showroom floor, and is in great shape. No mechanical issues. The only problem was the rear O2 sensor was replaced under warrantee.
    Well, we are looking for a pickup at the moment. My brother is at least. If you could throw up some pics, and maybe a ballpark of what you're looking for.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Snowvert - Saw this carbon fiber trunk and thought of your WRX:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6755

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Oh yeah, the Cincy guys sound cool, we should definately do a combined meet up some Saturday afternoon!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I've been out of the loop on here.
    I'm going to have drive down and meet everyone sometime. How ya been tubby, looks like your doing well with your car. Let me know when you guys are palnning a meet and i will try to show up.
    Hey if anyone's interested I'm putting on a little car show in Millersburg, Oh. at the wal-mart store, nothing major just a little show mostly for charity. It's July 17.
    WRB '03 WRX
    all the good stuff from STi, COBB, Hotchkis, Perrin, Apex-i, Rota, ScoobySports, and Yokohama

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Snowvert - Saw this carbon fiber trunk and thought of your WRX:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6755
    thanks for the link. I have 2 ideas for the trunk/spoiler, but can't decide. either get a cf trunk and just leave it, or leave the stock trunk and get a genuine mines cf spoiler. I also can't decide whether or not to get the cf aqua reverse scoop or go with the kam cf hood. all the options are good, but I need wheels to do any of them. that's why I don't have any exterior mods done, I need wheels first and can't decide on a set. I have 3 in mind and it's been that way for quite some time.

i'm definalty down to go to monroe for a suby meet sometime. friend of mine lives there anyway.

san diego in 20 hours!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Here is a pic of the truck.

Ignore the Tribute on the right That was pre Forester...
    I'm asking 15,500 neg.

Sorry...the second pic is kind of blury. I would take more pics, but its' currently got a load ready to go to the dump tomorrow! If there is something spcific you would like pics of, I can certainly do that. I really don't want to give it up, but it's either that or the Forester. Which would you guys choose! I have gotten a lot of great use out of it. Fat(tybobatty)groundhog has done a little hauling with it as well.....

Last edited by subisnack; 07-06-2004 at 05:29 PM.

I'd be game with meeting up anywhere...pretty much have the next 2 weeks off collecting some much needed comp time
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

man i wish i had 2 weeks off, you wanna come help me with my classes? and subisnack....the truck looks very nice good luck selling it
    Last edited by bluerex47; 07-06-2004 at 08:23 PM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Hey I've got a question for you guys. What kind of tint percentages do you have? I've got a place that will do 50% all around for $160, just wondering if this was too light. I know 35% is the most popular....also, if you got any pics, can you post them please? thx
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...