Ohio Roll Call - Page 86
Page 86 of 180 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2690

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yah that's why I figured we could meet at my house cause I live down town. Nick's got my cell....

Yah that's why I figured we could meet at my house cause I live down town. Nick's got my cell.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

KillPaul:

Well, I've got a couple of things I need to do so I doubt I'll get out of here before 5:30. So, since it's such a long drive I imagine you'll want to leave before that.

I also just called Fatgroundhog about it, and he said something also just came up at work, and now he can't go either

Sorry for bailing out at the last minute.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

The minute I knew Fatgroundhog was involved, I knew it would stank of "dropping out"... he he

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Well you guys suck then. Don't you still work for the government? No prob.

I don't come in until 8:30-9:00 so I usually can't leave too early

Plus I have a contract I HAVE TO get out the door before I leave. I thought it could wait till tomorrow, but apparently not.

Sorry dude. You should also call Snowvert, you have his number right??? He might be up for it.
    '02 PSM WRX

I'm taking a lot of abuse here. You are right, I'm using mind control to get Nick to drop out.

No, really, I have a real job now, so things happen. I could tell you, but then, well, you know.

Ended up going to Kil-Kare around 7:30 just in time to see the semi with three jet engines make a trip down the strip. Was just a regular test and tune mostly, but at least 10 times the amount of people watching.

Met a dude in a silver WRX with turboback and cobb stage 2. He said he has a VF34 on the way, and injectors. Hopefully he'll check out this site. He ran a 13.6 best time, but said he launched around 6k

And as usual saw lots of underage hoochie-mommas
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by integratowrx
    And as usual saw lots of underage hoochie-mommas
    hmm....maybe it wasn't a good thing to go then, i'm kinda looking for a girl, but not one of those lol
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Originally posted by bluerex47
    hmm....maybe it wasn't a good thing to go then, i'm kinda looking for a girl, but not one of those lol
    EXACTLY! Seems like all I see are underage girls. Where's all the legal one's, hididng out at home with their mom?????
    '02 PSM WRX

EXACTLY! Seems like all I see are underage girls. Where's all the legal one's, hididng out at home with their mom?????
    haha they're obviously smart enough to not show up at kil kare and see all the tattooed white thugs and mullets including the ones on girls.....sorry if thats anyone in here
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

So ended up going to Hamilton and it was a ghost town definately cool if all you feel like is running. For 20 min more drive and the same price you can pretty much run at will. There was never more than like 5 cars at the staging area at one time. I think I got like 15 runs. It was ridiculous. I should brind a book next time during the cool down sessions. All that and my best was a 13.22 Still another .1 sec better. Had about ten runs in the 13.3s NOTE: they do enfore the helmets under 13.99. Luckily I had mine or the trip would have only yeilded one run.

Met a few guys and pretty much talked one into the STi. I should get a referral fee from subaru.

Oh yah and I'm pretty sure I was the only import out there.

Funny story I staged up next to a Camaro that had an "import killer" decal on the back. We both launched and he didn't go anywhere. After the run, I looped around back and his whole back end was all over the track. Driveshaft and all. Ahh the irony.

Then some stupid chick put her camaro into the wall. Awesome.

Overall good time.

And much less hochie-mammas!

I'd like to head down to Tri state sometime, let me know if you go again, I'll try my best to roll down with you. Being a shift worker sucks since it seems that everytime I have off to race the car it rains. I want to see if I can improve on my 13.6 since I got the dynoflash for the EVO.

let me know if you want to go out with me and the crew. hot women are everywhere, but a very distant amount compaired to cincy and even less then san diego. 4 more days, I can't wait.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

haha they're obviously smart enough to not show up at kil kare and see all the tattooed white thugs and mullets including the ones on girls.....sorry if thats anyone in here
    Don't forget toothless.....

Nice job Dave. Where did you get your helmet from?