Ohio Roll Call - Page 85
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 181 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2714

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Why would you want to give the STi a break?? So we decided no on Kil Kare tonight? We are ...

Why would you want to give the STi a break??

So we decided no on Kil Kare tonight?

We are going car shopping this weekend. Narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot and one or two of the Toyotas.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by bluerex47
    I think all cars in Japan are limited to like 270 hp or so. But, what the companies post as bhp aren't what they really make. Take the skyline gtr for instance....

wish i lived in Japan.

oh, my exhaust comes next wed
    I remember reading that also. I think they are limited at 280 hp, although as you said, most of the cars have over 300.

Congrats on the exhaust. You'll be happy with the extra sound/performance.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Anyone interested in doing Tri-State in Hamilton? They're doing their test and tune today, same time. It's a little drive but a different track and most likely less crowded.

http://www.tristatedragway.com/

Oddly enough, I won't be at Kilkare, but if you go to Hamilton, I may show.

New scenery would be nice.

If fatgroundhog actually shows up, I will pee my pants in front of anyone who cares to watch. I think the last time I saw that kid, he was like 21. I think he's got a walker now and has to take his meds like 3x daily. Who knows....we never see him around!??

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Hey, I was at Kilkare like the first 5 times "we" went. You showed once, but hid in the stands. Snowvert shows, but leaves ten minutes later. Integratowrx shows....at 9:00 when I'm tired. KillPaul and Subi run and are always busy babysitting people looking at their cars.

So I spend my time trying not to make eye contact with 1)some guy who is looking for an excuse to fight, or 2)some girl who is looking for anyone, anyone, to show some interest (and there is a reason she can't find it). And its getting more and more difficult not to laugh in people's faces when they tell me they run 12s, then they run 15s.

But the hotdogs are good. And I take meds like 4 times a day.

I'ma gonna comea upa therea anda beata youra sorrya facea...

Ok, well, while you all were galavanting around at the fine KilKare Speedway Estates with your caviar and fine wines, I was basking in the loathsome stench of my own bedroom, confined to locking my leg into this torture device (leg traction machine) and "turning up" the pain levels.

But I know how tough it is when taking pain meds 4x daily, so I will give you a break. (Did you ever think to use your walker as a weapon? Might keep those lady types away for good!)

I'd love to come tonight, but I already made dinner/picnic plans with some old friends. I'll come on out soon enough, you'll see!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Oh yeah by the way, if you were wondering how they do an ACL replacement knee surgery, here ya go:

http://www.aclsolutions.com/surgery_5.php

Very fun!! (I just found this and it was a sweet picture of what my knee looks like and how they did the surgery)

2002 WRX Mods:

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    Anyone interested in doing Tri-State in Hamilton? They're doing their test and tune today, same time. It's a little drive but a different track and most likely less crowded.

http://www.tristatedragway.com/
    I'll ride there with ya KillPaul

haha, I'm just looking for another ride in an STi
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I need a ride too!

Subisnack- you up for going?

I don't think I will tonight. I have been working so much, the kid is growing up, and I don't get to see it! Need to spend some time with the family...

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Snowvert shows, but leaves ten minutes later.
    I think you need to buy a watch.

i'd go to tristate tonight if people want, i'm heading down to cincy anyway here soon.

someone let me know asap.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Ok I'm leaving work soon therefore the bus is leaving. Fat and Integra, if you want to leave from base I could puck you up here and take you back here when we're done. But then you probably want to change like I do. How about meet at my house and leave from there because I think I live in the middle of you two. Is this correct and are you still in?

I'm in, though I don't want to show up in uniform. I'm up north, and integ is in centerville. Does he have your number?

Have fun boyz!

2002 WRX Mods:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.