Ohio Roll Call - Page 84
Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2665

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I saw Shibby today on the way home from work and he told me about his CEL across the intersection ...

I saw Shibby today on the way home from work and he told me about his CEL across the intersection of Wilmington and Dorothy. I didn't tell him, but right after I left the intersection I remembered that he just did exhaust work, and my CEL for Cat Efficiency didn't come on for a good 500 miles after my install. I shoulda told you that, but my brain wasn't quite in gear at the time.

I wouldn't worry about it, I had my CEL on for like 4-5 months till I got my AccessPORT to clear it. You'll be just fine, and you won't have to worry about getting bad gas mileage or whatever. It doesn't make a difference.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whats up guys? im back! ::big applause:: i dont know what happened there... one minute im meeting up on saturdays with you guys, then the next thing i know i wake up and im married... wtf???? i dont get it... hehe... watch those women... they're sneaky!
    anyway, it looks like you all are doing well... thats good. im here, and im up for meeting saturday... there are a few new people that i need to meet too.... speaking of which, Rlem or whatever your name is on here, i live right behind you at 821 2C... you can probably see right in my window, in which case we should probably shut the blinds once in a while.... especially since we're newlyweds over here and all.... if you see me driving by or parking or whatnot, come on out and say hi. (i have the blue 02)
    ciao.

Originally posted by ScoobyNewbie
    whats up guys? im back! ::big applause:: i dont know what happened there... one minute im meeting up on saturdays with you guys, then the next thing i know i wake up and im married... wtf???? i dont get it... hehe... watch those women... they're sneaky!
    anyway, it looks like you all are doing well... thats good. im here, and im up for meeting saturday... there are a few new people that i need to meet too.... speaking of which, Rlem or whatever your name is on here, i live right behind you at 821 2C... you can probably see right in my window, in which case we should probably shut the blinds once in a while.... especially since we're newlyweds over here and all.... if you see me driving by or parking or whatnot, come on out and say hi. (i have the blue 02)
    ciao.
    Congrats dude! Where'd you guys go on the honeymoon? Saw your bro at the cruise-in, but didn't get a chance to talk to him before the mob took over..hehe
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

grats on the marriage.

go to autozone and have the code cleared. if they try to give you some story like they are not allowed, tell them to shove it up their ass. they are required to clear cel codes if you ask, as part of the job.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

scoobienewbie....i too will say congrats, even tho i haven't met ya yet....but i'll be around soon for another sat meet
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Originally posted by ScoobyNewbie
    ciao.
    were you out on your balcony drinking last night? if so that was me with the pup and btw i feel ya married barly a month.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

About the SUV discusion, I think you could add a third row to this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails car_portal_pic_13358.jpg  

Me like!

is that real??!

i would love an sti forester
    - chris

So I guess KilKare isn't having the regular Test and Tune tomorrow. They're having some "Night of Fire" special event where there's going to be some jet-cars etc..

So I doubt I'll go.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

thanks for the update....i couldn't go anyways, the parents are worried i'll get in an accident and cause $19000 in damage and be without a car
    - chris

bluerex - NICE avatar man! Good to see a pic of your car on here!

All - YES, that is the STI Forrester, only available in Japan. Same engine as the Japan-spec STI (that means 2.0L with 280 BHP) but comes with all the suspension goodies and DCCD and other oddities that make an STI an STI.

It is a shame it doesn't come to the US. Although I'm sure some of that suspension stuff would work on the US Forrester if someone had the moolah to do it right.

Oh yeah, looks like BoostedScubaru is tearing his engine apart and looking to get the Axis 2.35L built motor. Should be interesting when he finally gets "all his parts" and "gets it all together" and "gets a tune". I'm thinking because he does his own work, things might not work out just right.

Anyway, we'll all see soon enough.
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 07-01-2004 at 05:46 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Oh yeah, if you are ever bored and want to see some cool Subarus, go here:

http://www.subaru.co.jp/

Check out all the cars we don't get in the US!

And here's a PDF on the specs of the Japanese STI Forrester:
    http://www.subaru.co.jp/forester/sti...sion_equip.pdf

EDIT:
    Looks like they actually have the 2.5L in the STI Forrester now, tuned to 195kW or 263 BHP. Doesn't seem like it got the same tuning as the STI to me. 6-speed manual transmission and all the other essential goodies!
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 07-01-2004 at 05:53 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:

I think all cars in Japan are limited to like 270 hp or so. But, what the companies post as bhp aren't what they really make. Take the skyline gtr for instance....

wish i lived in Japan.

oh, my exhaust comes next wed
    - chris

That was actually a British STi Forester. So they are selling it to other parts of the world. You're right about the japan limit. It's some odd number like 273 hp converted from KW perhaps. Hence that's about what the Evo makes. That law is how the sport compact market got so big over there.

Another subject. Does anyone know of any good mechanics around here for electrical work? My Blazer has a ghost in the system that's killing batteries. Sorry for the non-WRX post but I need to fix it to give the STi a break.