Ohio Roll Call - Page 83
+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 182 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2722

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; WHEN are you looking to buy? Just wondering, as there are some good SUV's out there that would fit your ...

WHEN are you looking to buy? Just wondering, as there are some good SUV's out there that would fit your description. I heard about this Saab 9-7 they are coming out with....it's just a re-badged Tahoe or Trailblazer or something though.

Seems like Saab has too much GM in it's blood now.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

suzuki xl-7....its a 7 seater, relatively cheap...but haven't had any experience with it. just throwing it out there. i don't really care for fords, but the explorer can come with 7 seats. the trailblazer ext or whatever has 7 seats also, but that thing is huge. plus the reliability of fords/chevy's arent as good as overseas stuff. hope this helps
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

http://www.gummylump.com/images/firs...school-bus.jpg

This works. "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round..."

Scubiesnack, I'm the guy to talk to, i've got fist hand knowledge on a few things. Not to step on your toes Tubbytreats but would not buy a 9-7, they are just like the new trialblazer actually a little closer to the buick raneir. I'm contracted by GM but in all actuality would go with either a nissan or toyota, they are much higher quality than what you would be getting with the saab. saab actually voiced concerns with this plant being able to meet their quality standards, my buddy is a big saab guy and he would not get one.

As for saturday, I'm game, let me know the time and place.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

hey is anyone currently planning on going to killkare thur night? if people are gonna go, then i'll come home for the night. i'd love to see some of you race and get some races in myself...just gotta remember the pants...
    - chris

Oh I was joking about the Saab 9-7. There is no way you'd get one for the specified 20k-25k. It was a jab at Saab for re-badging other GM related products. (The Saab 9-2x that they just released is a WRX wagon that is rebadged, that's why the 2005 interior has gotten a significant upgrade) It's been Saab-ized.

I agree that Nissan or Toyota would be your best bet for an SUV.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Yeah....I do like the Toyota. $$$$$$$ is the only problem.

i'll go to kilkare on thursday and our saturday meet at the usual place I figure.

can't help you with the suv because I don't understand them.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

you got that right...i just got married have a kid on the way and all i have ever driven are trucks...got ride of my truck and now have a civic and the wrx. my problem with the suv's is not really the price tag could afford to by one but not the gas, when I got ride of my truck I was putting at least 60 bucks a week in the tank (87 before price went up) Honda makes some reasonable priced SUV's and the Satrun Vue is OK for some, it actually has motor made by honda. when I got my wrx i looked at some of the other subaru's on the lot, the forester looked nice maybe you could still get a deal on an 04.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

I was lookin at the 9-2 and that's what got me to the WRX, a lot more bang for the buck if you ask me.

grrrrr... CEL popped on today. I went and got it pulled, P0420. Cat inefficiency code. I am completely catless, so is this code supposed to pop up? I know the Cobb AP will clear it, but what do I do in the meantime?
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

um if there is no cat then wouldn't it pop up?.....i think its just sayin its not there and you can drive with it if you want. i know someone up here who drives around with a CEL cause he got rid of a cat and doesn't have a fix for it.

dunno tho, i haven't had to deal with that issue yet, just thinkin out loud
    - chris

Originally posted by Shibby
    grrrrr... CEL popped on today. I went and got it pulled, P0420. Cat inefficiency code. I am completely catless, so is this code supposed to pop up? I know the Cobb AP will clear it, but what do I do in the meantime?
    It's definitely from removing one or both of your post turbo cats. I installed a MIL Eliminator with mine before I got my accessport, because I knew the CEL would bug me. It's not hurting anything, so I'd say just wait it out until your AP arrives. You didn't get a CEL when you replaced your up-pipe? I thought most folks normally do?
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I have a 04 Forester, it just is not big enough for the 3 car seats

Is'nt there a resistor you can put in that takes care of the CEL? Maybe that's what Integra's talking about.
    Last edited by subisnack; 06-28-2004 at 04:18 PM.

Originally posted by subisnack
    I have a 04 Forester, it just is not big enoght for the 3 car seats

Is'nt there a resistor you can put in that takes care of the CEL? Maybe that's what Integra's talking about.
    Yeppers the MIL eliminator.....not really worth it though if the AP is on the way.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.