Ohio Roll Call - Page 82
Page 82 of 180 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2690

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; You going to the cruise-in tonight KillPaul??? Scoobynewbie, you back in town?...

You going to the cruise-in tonight KillPaul??? Scoobynewbie, you back in town?
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok, the SRD cruise-in tonight got out of hand. IntegraToWRX and I were chatting with the Crusn SS guy on SRD and then this huge mob of like 50 people all wanted to get in a fight with the kid. Both Nick and I felt really bad for the kid cause he's really nice but some folks have something out for him. It got really crazy when everyone circled him like a mob and some people started rumbling.

Too much drama, we left immediately once the mob formed. Not my idea of a fun cruise in.

We did meet another WRX guy from Springboro and he's gonna get on here soon enough and might show up to our meets. Fun times.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Yeah, that was crazy. I'm done with those cruise-ins. Just a bunch of white trash causing problems. I hope CRU SS N (brian) and his brother got out of there before they got beat up. It was about 40 people against 2.
    '02 PSM WRX

im the kid from spingboro in the wrb wrx. whats up guys

Originally posted by wrx02drift
    im the kid from spingboro in the wrb wrx. whats up guys
    Cool glad you found the thread. Hopefully you can meet up with us sometime soon. If we can get everyone to show up at the same time there's 2 STi's, a few sedans, a wagon, and a Stage 4 WRX. Most everyone has some mods.

That was crazy stuff at the cruise-in. Not sure if anyone got beat up or not.
    Last edited by integratowrx; 06-26-2004 at 09:25 PM.
    '02 PSM WRX

notice the word most.....i'm still stock, no word on my ap and my bosal is on backorder

but, id be interested in making a trip home to see more subies. oh i wen't the dealership the other day and checked out the new 05's, including an sti, yeah they were nice i guess. they now have body colored side skirts, a kinda bronze wheel, different interior fabric, and the dash looks like an audi or vw...interesting, but i'll keep my 04
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Hey was surfin around and what do yawl think about heading out to this event on July 11. Sound like it could be a fun time, get our subi's out doin what they are ment to be
    http://home.fuse.net/ewadams/Cincinnatirallycross.html

sounds like fun, but i've got an autocross up here at school same day....it would be interesting to see how we could put up with rally conditions...
    - chris

it's a little different that pavement, I spent most of my days driving trucks off road, I think my WRX will handle a little better, he he.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

rlem, you enrolled at texas a&m? my sis just went thru orientation out there last week, sounds like a good school.....as long as you got yer cowboy hats and big trucks
    - chris

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Ok, the SRD cruise-in tonight got out of hand. IntegraToWRX and I were chatting with the Crusn SS guy on SRD and then this huge mob of like 50 people all wanted to get in a fight with the kid. Both Nick and I felt really bad for the kid cause he's really nice but some folks have something out for him. It got really crazy when everyone circled him like a mob and some people started rumbling.

Too much drama, we left immediately once the mob formed. Not my idea of a fun cruise in.

We did meet another WRX guy from Springboro and he's gonna get on here soon enough and might show up to our meets. Fun times.
    Originally posted by integratowrx
    Yeah, that was crazy. I'm done with those cruise-ins. Just a bunch of white trash causing problems. I hope CRU SS N (brian) and his brother got out of there before they got beat up. It was about 40 people against 2.
    well, I was going to show up. my phone ran out of juice around 7pm and no chance I was going to remember your number, nick. I was stuck in springboro anyway for a while, but I can see I didn't miss anything but the usual stupid sht that goes on at those. another example why our saturday meets are 10x better anyhow.

although, the vue was off the hook. it was an oasis in there. if any of you haven't been there yet, it's the place to go.

I actually did find a race last night on 725 (good spot, I know) with a ws6. probably shouldn't have been driving, but I said oh well and launched at 6k. shut down about 80 and wow the trans am was not happy, lol. even got some wheel spin off the line. least my trany is still in one piece.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by bluerex47
    rlem, you enrolled at texas a&m? my sis just went thru orientation out there last week, sounds like a good school.....as long as you got yer cowboy hats and big trucks
    Graduated in December of 2000 and loved every minute of it. Feel free to pass my email off to her, I enjoy giving some advice...like stay away from the Chicken for lunch...between the cold Shinerbock and dominoes it's a wonder I ever graduated
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

Corps of Cadets????

no, I was a non reg...thought about it but at the time Clinton was in office and the military was downsizing. my dad and grandpa were both.
    Last edited by rlem00; 06-27-2004 at 07:14 PM.

Help

First... good to see all the people around here now. IF we can all get together on a Saturday, that would be one heck of a Subi meet!

Integra: I heard you are the one who started the fight???? j/k

So... I need some suggestions. I don't know the SUV market at all really. Just name brands I don't like. With a 9 month old, and twins on the way, the XT is not going to cut it. However I think that will be my winter car. I am looking to trade the truck (01 Mazda b4000) for a 7 seater. NO minvans (as per the wife). Something used is probably in our market. Probably no more than 20k-25K. Obviously safety and quality are #1 and #2.

So... any suggestions? Any experiences?