Ohio Roll Call - Page 8
Page 8 of 180 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sounds like we have an InstallFest coming up!! Good stuff guys! I saw a red Mitsu 300GT VR-4 today over ...

Sounds like we have an InstallFest coming up!! Good stuff guys!

I saw a red Mitsu 300GT VR-4 today over at Fairfield Mall with plates that read "UR 2 SLW". I probably was.

Anyone know who that may be?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would show up, but I'd be the guy in the back drinkin' beer out of a can goin' "Yup. That's an engine, all right."

I was in Columbus today... anyone know who's got the black wagon with plates "WooHoo"?
    \m/

you guys wanna schedule an install day sometime after x-mas? anyone wanna host? pretty much anyone who wants to come down is welcome.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

anyday is good for me, just need to know a few days in advance.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Actually I wouldn't mind showing up for a little bit just so I can learn a big more about it. I'll be gone until the 4th of January though.
    \m/

went snowboarding up at Mad River Mountain today. It was awsome!
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

glad you had fun.

I hate the winter, hate the cold. I pretty much hate the midwest as well.

all I want is some san diego heat.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Wait, you guys have places to ski/snowboard out here?? With no mountains? God I miss Colorado...

BTW, the lot by Danberry $2 theater wasn't plowed yesterday morning, and looked to be a good donut spot.
    \m/

Originally posted by chakosh
    Wait, you guys have places to ski/snowboard out here??
    Yeah, there's two "hills" near here. Perfect North and Mad River. Colorado and Canado put them to shame.

if you want to go to skiing, snowboarding, etc you can try perfect north slopes. lots of better places, but it's probably the closest.

after the holiday's would be better for me as well, to hook up et cetera.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Smile Washed car, got pictures!

Sunday was really nice as you all know. I finally got my car cleaned up and took a couple of quick pictures. Nothing fancy. Have the Rota Tarmac II's on there, really need to get the Eibach's installed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 130_3100.jpg  
    2002 PSM WRX
    Silver 17" Rota Tarmac II's | Hardwired V1 | Eibach's | 227 HP

One more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 131_3101.jpg  
    2002 PSM WRX

Lookin good!

I spent my Sunday afternoong waxing my ride as well. Didn't get to detail the tires/wheels or the interior though. I just washed and hand-waxed. Looks good, stinks that it's gonna rain the next couple days...

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Thanks tubbytreats!
    Boy that top pic makes me really want clear corners. Any good vendors out there?
    MikeB
    2002 PSM WRX

Mike,

Love the silver. You should tint the windows, brah!

I washed my baby (Gibbersaurus WRX) last week before it got crappy out and have left 'er in the garage. Here's the latest pics of Gibbersaur:

BTW, I'm in CO at the moment. Gonna hit up Steamboat for some skiin' tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how the snow is.
    \m/