Ohio Roll Call - Page 76
Page 76 of 178 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2665

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey guys, the corvette is in Texas with my dad sorry, BUT it is possible to get the goat down ...

hey guys, the corvette is in Texas with my dad sorry, BUT it is possible to get the goat down there, I'll have to check into it (its not running too well at the moment). its a 389 four bbl with a 2 speed powerglide automatic. black on red. its not in the best shape, but most of it is there.

the only reason why i say bellmouth is cause thats what was used when cobb was doing the stage 2 maps, so i figured it would be best to use a bellmouth instead of divorced. but if there is no big difference in power, then i'll take a look.

i know godspeed has good products, i haven't really looked into daddys too much. mostly i've looked at subydude (thats where i got the exhaust).

another question, would it be better to get one piece downpipe that already gets rid of the 3rd cat or should i get a dp and a 3rd cat eliminator? does it make a big difference? thanks for the help, and next time i'm around, i'll try to bring the goat too
    Last edited by bluerex47; 06-21-2004 at 02:58 PM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'd go with a one piece dp and get rid of all the cats.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

TBE and Cobb Accessport on the way!!! (well, one sooner than the other). Hellz yeah. Cobb Stage 2.5 here I come.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

awesome purchase, I hope you enjoy waiting on things tho, i've been waiting for my accessport for about a month and a half and no word yet.
    - chris

You getting a new TBE shibby, or did you find a decent used setup? Did you order your accessport from Cobb directly?

Bluerex, if you definitely plan on going catless, it would be easiest to get a one piece downpipe. The only reason I got the 2 piece, is so I can swap my 3rd cat in for e-check.(which you said you don't have) The most affordable, bellmouth, 1-piece downpipe I've seen is the Helix. I've seen some excellent prices on those in the past.(from subydude I think) As far as performance goes with the bellmouth/divorced wg, everything I've read so far says there is no real horsepower difference.

Snowvert, bluerex doesn't live in Steeplechase, he's from up north. He made the trip down from Troy last Saturday, although he's in Toledo most of the time. I think
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

new TBE, I'm tired of waiting for a decently priced, low mileage TBE in the for sale forums.

I ordered my AP from Cobb directly? Was this a good move, or could I get it quicker from another dealer?
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Future install if anyones interested?
    -I have STi engine and tranny mounts, shifter bushings, and a TBE that need to be installed. If someone has done any of these before, I would be very grateful if you could come help me out. I could plan an install day of some sort at my house.

big driveway:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails abcd.jpg  

Originally posted by Shibby
    new TBE, I'm tired of waiting for a decently priced, low mileage TBE in the for sale forums.

I ordered my AP from Cobb directly? Was this a good move, or could I get it quicker from another dealer?
    I ordered from a separate dealer, and sometimes it's quicker other times it's not. Fatgroundhog ordered from the same dealer shortly before me. He got his in a month, I got mine in 8 weeks.

I've been through the tbe install a couple of times now so I can help out if necessary.(although my friend spearheaded the effort, since he's a car genius) I imagine tubby and fatghog may be up for it as well. It's a piece of cake for the most part.
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by integratowrx
    I ordered from a separate dealer, and sometimes it's quicker other times it's not. Fatgroundhog ordered from the same dealer shortly before me. He got his in a month, I got mine in 8 weeks.

I've been through the tbe install a couple of times now so I can help out if necessary.(although my friend spearheaded the effort, since he's a car genius) I imagine tubby and fatghog may be up for it as well. It's a piece of cake for the most part.
    yeah, i really need help with the engine mounts though. however, i don't think anyone local has attempted those before.

Originally posted by Shibby
    yeah, i really need help with the engine mounts though. however, i don't think anyone local has attempted those before.
    Yeah I'm totally unsure about those. Although I imagine if enough of us are involved we can figure it out.

p.s. I forgot you did an uppipe, so you essentially know how to do the exhaust.
    '02 PSM WRX

Snowvert, bluerex doesn't live in Steeplechase, he's from up north. He made the trip down from Troy last Saturday, although he's in Toledo most of the time. I think
    your right, in toledo most of the time but when anything big is planned i can make it there.....3 day weekends is teh cool
    - chris

shifter bushings are the easy part. I would be more than happy to do those!

tubbytreats-remember I'm married now the wife has the wallet, lol. I'm not really looking foward to this trip actually work at 0500 then to detroit meeting wed morn back here that night and work thurdsay morn at 0500.

On a high note got my VDO boost gauge in the mail today...real impressed looks close to my dash gauges, fabricating a custom pod for it tonight gonna paint it when I get back and hopefully do the install on Saturday if anyone is interested in getting together.

hmm, wtf. who said they live in steeplechase in 890?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

jason, i'm not understanding why you got a new muffler other then the idea of wanting one that is more quiet? if you went with the 3" aps muffler, then it's still going to be quite loud.

explain?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq