Ohio Roll Call - Page 75
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 181 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2715

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by rlem00 Snowvert, yup I live in Steeple Chase as well, you drive the blue WRX? If so ...

Originally posted by rlem00
    Snowvert, yup I live in Steeple Chase as well, you drive the blue WRX? If so I've seen you, I drive the silver one, had it like a month. 891 Pimlico 1B if ya see it stop by and bang on the door.

Hey Justin, ya I've gotta got to Detroit on Tuesday/Wed but will be back early Wednesday night. Having a wedding reception today 3-5, get a hold of Will and he can give you the details, but we oughta link up this week maybe Saturday what do ya think?
    na, that's adam. he lives off pimlico as well. I live in 801 and drive the black wrx. where in detroit are you going? if you are going anywhere near novi and have some extra time, stop by godspeed.

justin, huh?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Snowvert
    na, that's adam. he lives off pimlico as well. I live in 801 and drive the black wrx. where in detroit are you going? if you are going anywhere near novi and have some extra time, stop by godspeed.

justin, huh?
    Justin was giving you **** for not showing up to the meet
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

snowvert,
    just outside, quick trip, up there tuesday night meeting at 9am wed morning and back by suppertime but where is this place, I spend some time up there with GM and Behr on occasions fixin to be more.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by integratowrx
    [B]Neil, do you have wheels on it already? I've seen a silver '04 a few times in Kettering with some sort of gunmetal wheels.

Na, mines stock but I've seen some gunmetal rims that would look smokin hot, down the road though, thinkin of getting winter tires for my stock and summer tires on some pimpin rims

Neil,

You can't say "pimpin" you are from Texas!!

Snowvert,

You suck because you didn't show up on Saturday. Three of us slaved away on my intercooler hoses and finally got everything done.

IntegraToWRX,

Yeah man Ben Folds was sweet, sorry you missed 1/2 of it. I didn't get into Guster or Rufus and ended up leaving 1/2 way through Rufus cause the girls we went with were cold.

We gotta have a large meet up where people actually SHOW soon. (hint hint snowvert) My car looks sweet with the Perrin intercooler hose bling in it now... (I still owe IntegraToWRX for the "camp knife" he bought me...)

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

i think the only actual thing that did work on the hoses was the camp knife. wouldn't have gotten anywhere without it.

and maybe you guys should figure out a time when everyone can make it and i'll make sure to be home then. i really would have liked to have seen a stage 4

and i'm ordering a bosal catback tomorrow (i know its not the best, but its cheap and i like it kinda loud), cant wait to put it on
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Yeah we need to set up a definite day when most of the suby folks around here can meet up. Be cool to get some pics with quite a few cars.

Justin, if you don't think you'll use the knife I'll take it. Good knife to have around when I go camping
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by rlem00
    snowvert,
    just outside, quick trip, up there tuesday night meeting at 9am wed morning and back by suppertime but where is this place, I spend some time up there with GM and Behr on occasions fixin to be more.
    then you probably know the area decently well or whatever. if you are going 75 north, you would take flint up 275 in michigan, get off at 8 mile and make a left. there are 2 ways to go from there. you either make the left off of the 8 mile exit and stay on 8 mile till meadow-something, then make a right onto that. next make a left onto 9 mile and take a left on that road. another option would be after you make a left off the exit at the 8 mile exit (coming from the south, so reverse if you are coming from the north, etc) take the next right which will be haggerty road. make a left on 9 mile and go down until you pass over a set of train tracks. right after that, on the right, you will see some businesses back there. go in there and take it all the way to the back where it dead ends. bare to the left once you get back there into a commercial area and godspeed is in the back on the left. can check out www.godspeedinc.com for a phone number or do a mapquest search and enter your destination as heslip drive, novi michigan. the site will give you the exact addy if you need that. tell dan eric from cincy sent ya.

and yeah, I wanted to show up, but wasn't awake till 5:30pm like I said. very long night of drinking+ the night before. I am so weak, especially with hot 21 yr old females.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    We gotta have a large meet up where people actually SHOW soon. (hint hint snowvert)
    man, i'm never going to live that down, am I? it's like the meteorologist thing.

this saturday is good for me, but earlier the better in this case. poker weekend awaits.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

IntegraToWRX - The camp knife is all yours bud. You can pick it up at the next meet, I'll keep it in the glove compartment for "protection" until then. Thanks for the help with the install, the gimp needed it.

bluerex57 - Thanks for the help on the car on Saturday, you guys both rock!! (My knee was so swollen from standing up all day on Sunday I'm never doing that again....) Congrats on the exhaust purchase, an uppipe and downpipe should be next on your list!

Snowvert - Yes, you are weak. Weak meterologist.

rlem00 - If you do end up stopping by Godspeed Inc up in Detroit, DON'T bring your wallet. Biggest mistake you will ever make, cause you'll end up blowing all your money on car stuff. Seriously...

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

th up/dp is next on the list. I would have gotten those too but parents said I spent enough money already.

I've been looking around and right now am thinking about helix up/dp full catless. Are there any others that are relatively cheap, but nice quality. And no divorced, I plan on using a bellmouth with cobb stage 2. hopefully I'll be there by winter - just in time to play in the snow.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

bluerex- I've not met you yet, but someday. Maybe you could bring the GTO down???

Why no divorced wastegate? They work well and you can get them cheaper. That's what many of us have.

Megan racing has a turbo back that is stainless, and relatively cheap. The dude that got married has one- it looked good to me.

You can also work with Rich at Daddy's and he'll cut you a package deal.

Now, back to the Goat....

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    bluerex- I've not met you yet, but someday. Maybe you could bring the GTO down???

Why no divorced wastegate? They work well and you can get them cheaper. That's what many of us have.

Megan racing has a turbo back that is stainless, and relatively cheap. The dude that got married has one- it looked good to me.

You can also work with Rich at Daddy's and he'll cut you a package deal.

Now, back to the Goat....
    Ummm....yeah I wouldn't mind checking out that new corvette as well. Also, Bosal makes good exhausts, and I imagine you got a good price on it.
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Snowvert - Yes, you are weak. Weak meterologist.
    stfu, lol.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Originally posted by bluerex47
    th up/dp is next on the list. I would have gotten those too but parents said I spent enough money already.

I've been looking around and right now am thinking about helix up/dp full catless. Are there any others that are relatively cheap, but nice quality. And no divorced, I plan on using a bellmouth with cobb stage 2. hopefully I'll be there by winter - just in time to play in the snow.
    course people might say i'm biased, but godspeed makes an up and dp, both excellent pieces. it is not divorced either, since that is what you were looking into. I used to use both, but don't have the up anymore as I have headers.

if you wanted to see the car, I can easily make it saturday or I could probably just walk outside my apt building and meet you when I get home.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.