Ohio Roll Call - Page 74
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 181 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2715

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Snowvert I can't even keep up with all the posts. there are like 20 new ones every ...

Originally posted by Snowvert
    I can't even keep up with all the posts. there are like 20 new ones every time I check the thread, lol.

what is the deal for saturday? i'll meet at the church or up in huber, really doesn't matter to me. would be glad to help with the hoses install if you need someone. dave needs to give me a ride.
    I think Dave is going to Cali this weekend.(it's up there about 20 posts ago )

The hose install is super easy, although I never tackled the BOV hose, and fatgroundhog said it's a real pain in the ass. Thanks for the barbecue offer Tubby, but I think I'm eating out with my parents before the concert.(They're heading out of town on Father's Day)

As I said before I should be able to make it tomorrow. If I'm running behind I'll give you a call or somethin' Eric.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Let's meet up at Far Hills Community Church on 5800 Clyo Rd. in Centerville, OH at 2:30 PM THIS Saturday!

I'll be there, and we'll be installing my hoses, should be easy and fun to watch. See you then!!

Nick - Ok man, you are officially OUT. No more inviting YOU to do stuff! he he

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

If I can get some sleep tomorrow morning, I will be there.
    I'm at work now, and probably will be till 6am or so. rrrrrg

Nick... you hit the nail pretty much on the head with that ...
    I can't make it to meet up because i will be getting married at precisely 2:30 PM.

Sorry, i havent been able to get too much free time lately to meet up and all, but certainly the new wife will let me out from time to time after our insanely-long two week honeymoon.
    I'll talk to you guys when i get back. ciao.

Have fun and congrats!

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Let's meet up at Far Hills Community Church on 5800 Clyo Rd. in Centerville, OH at 2:30 PM THIS Saturday!

I'll be there, and we'll be installing my hoses, should be easy and fun to watch. See you then!!

Nick - Ok man, you are officially OUT. No more inviting YOU to do stuff! he he
    2:30pm is 10x better for me then 12pm. no damt way iu;ll be there at noon!

I see how itis J, the metereologist cannot come for the grillout, wtf.

congarstns on the wedding adam.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

well its 720 AM, and I spent the night in the back of the the scoob. fun times. anyways, im going to attempt to get some sleep right now. hope to see you at the meet.

BTW, if that ticket is a lawn seat, I'll definetly take it off your hands.

--Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Look for my roommate, he'll be scalping it.

Originally posted by racerWRX
    how close is dayton from pittsburgh ??
    just under 5 hours.. i was just there a few weekends ago.
    99 vtec - retired
    94 DC2 LS/Vtec
    05 STI - Worx - Cusco - Tanabe - PWR - Perrin - Crucial - more to come.

I'm In Cincinnati, not too far from dayton.
    Dan
    black 05 sti
    99 vtec - retired
    94 DC2 LS/Vtec
    05 STI - Worx - Cusco - Tanabe - PWR - Perrin - Crucial - more to come.

howdy

Neil
    live in Centerville Alexbell and Clio

Silver 04 WRX

Re: howdy

Originally posted by rlem00
    Neil
    live in Centerville Alexbell and Clio

Silver 04 WRX
    interesting. I live right at alex-bell and clyo as well, in steeplechase.

sorry I didn't make it out this afternoon, I didn't even wake up till 5:30pm. who all showed up?

also, adam congrats on the wedding, etc.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Howdy Neil,

Good to see you on here. I have to see your WRX sometime, Will told me all about your purchase. Good choice in a vehicle!

You'll have to come out for a meet sometime!

Eric is an extreme punk. forget you.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Snowvert, yup I live in Steeple Chase as well, you drive the blue WRX? If so I've seen you, I drive the silver one, had it like a month. 891 Pimlico 1B if ya see it stop by and bang on the door.

Hey Justin, ya I've gotta got to Detroit on Tuesday/Wed but will be back early Wednesday night. Having a wedding reception today 3-5, get a hold of Will and he can give you the details, but we oughta link up this week maybe Saturday what do ya think?

Neil, do you have wheels on it already? I've seen a silver '04 a few times in Kettering with some sort of gunmetal wheels.

The meet was allright yesterday, it was good meeting bluerex47. Would of been cool if a few more peeps showed up.

Tubby, what was up with the concert last night???? Had to wait in line forever and missed half of Ben Folds' show. I can't believe that Rufus dude headlined. I stayed for about 4 of his songs, and left. Guster was great, as I haven't really heard them too much before. Ben Folds should of headlined, and had Rufus and Guster open for him......
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.