Ohio Roll Call - Page 73
Page 73 of 180 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2699

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm up for anything. I'm closer to anything and everything north of Dayton, but I don't care to drive south ...

I'm up for anything. I'm closer to anything and everything north of Dayton, but I don't care to drive south either. Just let me know if there will be a meet or not.

Chris
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What if we meet up at 2:00-3:00 on Saturday at the church on Clyo Rd in Centerville? Can Integra and FatGroundHog make it then? I'm up for anything, but will be going to a concert later Saturday night and having folks over for a BBQ at like 4:30 ish.

Who's up with meeting at say 2:30 pm on Saturday?

Where is Shibby ?? What about ScoobieNewbie???

PS - I already have my Perrin 5-ply Intercooler Hoses in a box ready to get installed. We most likely will be installing these at Saturday's meet, so for all of you who want to actually do something at a meet vs. stand around, I'm bringing tools and we are pulling off the intercooler and connecting up all the new hoses to make my engine bay have extra BLING.

Who's up for helping/watching/standing around and getting tools?
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 06-18-2004 at 09:35 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Well, since your putting in some silicone hoses, should I come with some oil, I'm about 300 miles overdue....lol. I'd love to get dirty workin on a rex.

Whenever a final spot is chosen, post me the way to get there and I'll be there.
    - chris

My only concern is that we usually meet up in the parking lot of a pretty large church and I'm not sure they'd be down with having remnants of an oil change in their lot, no matter how clean of a job you did. I'd say no for now, sorry about that, but mainly we should do mods/installs that don't create alot of mess. Sorry to have to be the bad guy...

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

oh no.....I was joking around lol. I'm gonna do it today hopefully. I'm tired of paying Subaru an arm and a leg for crappy oil.
    - chris

I'll probably be there on Saturday. I have some lawns to mow early that morning, so hopefully I'll get those done in time.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

The new AP got in this afternoon. Even came wrapped up in a free Cobb T-shirt, thanks Trey. Everything loaded up ok, much to my relief. Did a few pulls on the way back to work and wow am I impressed. It didn't have the update maps on it so I used the old stage 1 map and I didn't get any spiking. My roommate was reading from the AP and didn't see anything over 16.3 roughly. So I guess I'm ok with that map, but we'll see after a few hundred miles once the ECU learns.

The only downside I noticed, be it small, is that there is no way of verifying what real time map is loaded. It confused me a little when it kept saying that I had stock still loaded but I guess that's just the base map.

The andreneline is still going and i can't wait to drive home.

They said the tint job will take 4-5 hours so if I'm done in time I'll swing by the church.(9:00 appt.) I'm doubting fatgroundhog will make it because he's sick of driving south of town all the time.

Also, I think there's a chance ScoobieNewbie is on his honeymoon or something. I think I remember him mentioning he was getting married around this time.

You goin' to the Ben Folds concert also Tubby? I'll be there.

Congrats on the AP KillPaul, glad to hear it's working for you.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Forgot to mention that if anyone needs an extra Ben Folds ticket you can give me a call 7199648737 and I'll try to get it to yah.

Ben Folds r0x0rs! Saw him a few years back when he was with "The Five" and it was an excellent show.

P.S. how was the shins show? was it at newport?
    '02 PSM WRX

KillPaulHogan - Did you see this??

--------------------------------

For those of you with the first production STI's using the AJ240 ECU that gets the "Incorrect ECU Version" error when trying to initialize their AccessPORT, you can now download the fix at:

http://www.accessecu.com/support/STIFixAJ240.exe

Simply connect your AccessPORT to your PC and run this program. It will correct the issue. You can then go out and initialize your AccessPORT to your STI and have fun this weekend!

Regards,
    Trey @ COBB Tuning

---------------------------------

2002 WRX Mods:

Oh yeah, I'm going to the Ben Folds concert on Saturday. Who's Rufus Wainright anyway? Is he gonna suck?

I'm going with a group of folks, some ladies, some boys (on the rebound after a nasty breakup with my old gf) and I'm sure I'll see you there.

Fun times at the Fraze!

2002 WRX Mods:

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Oh yeah, I'm going to the Ben Folds concert on Saturday. Who's Rufus Wainright anyway? Is he gonna suck?

I'm going with a group of folks, some ladies, some boys (on the rebound after a nasty breakup with my old gf) and I'm sure I'll see you there.

Fun times at the Fraze!
    No idea who Rufus is....I didn't realize he was headlining until I got my ticket. Hopefully Ben Folds plays lots of new stuff, I'm ready for a new album!

My friend/coworker Nate (you knew him from Cedarville) said he was going to.

So you screw up your ACL and the chick dumps ya? What's up with that? Probably didn't want to drive you around after the surgery. hehe.
    '02 PSM WRX

Yeah, it's a long story on the gf. She ran off with another guy, and was with him while I was down and out, so I got the shaft. Suprisingly, I'm dealing with it quite well. But that's real life, and on this electronic forum we talk about cars, right?

Here's the deal... Let's meet up at Far Hills Community Church on 5800 Clyo Rd. in Centerville, OH at 2:30 PM THIS Saturday!

I'll bring my intercooler hoses along, and if anyone is game enough to help me install them (I'm still a gimp), I'd greatly appreciate it.

See you boyz at the concert later Saturday night as well! (Nick, what are you doing for dinner? We are grilling out at my house, care to come on over? Corner of Dorothy Lane and US-48 right near the Fraze)

We would love more peeps!

2002 WRX Mods:

I can't even keep up with all the posts. there are like 20 new ones every time I check the thread, lol.

what is the deal for saturday? i'll meet at the church or up in huber, really doesn't matter to me. would be glad to help with the hoses install if you need someone. dave needs to give me a ride.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.