Ohio Roll Call - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 182 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Snowvert wru dayton wrx meet?!...

Originally posted by Snowvert
    wru dayton wrx meet?!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Ask for a guy named Tony Fiori. I think allignment's are around
    That's funny... My friend just took his Infinity SUV down there and took it to the same guy.

As far as the Dayton monthly WRX meet, I'm game. I've got some stuff to do today runnin' around doing errands, so if you see someone head-bangin' in a blue WRX with tinted windows, that'd be me.
    \m/

Looks like there's a dusting of snow out there. I heard we're supposed to get a little tomorrow too. Let the fun begin!

Sucks I'm stuck inside with the flu

I just got back from a big donut session in that kettering business park... i had to squeeze it in before all the snow was plowed... (right by stan's donut shop)... god i love this car...
    Last edited by MidnightFLAT4; 12-14-2003 at 01:58 AM.
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Hey guys! I spent most of my morning scoping out some places to do doughnuts! I ended up spending most of my time behind the Dayton Mariott on Patterson Ave right by the river. Well, until one of those plow guys asked me to leave. I'm a nice kid so I left, but we'll have to go back out there sometime when it really really dumps snow on us.

It's really wide open and flat, and somewhat secluded from view. Where are some other good spots?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I was gonna run some "recon" today. Got a few errands to run anyways.
    \m/

Oh yeah, I saw a 02-03 Blue WRX Sedan yesterday on E David turning RIGHT onto Far Hills Ave around 4:00 pm yesterday. He had window tint and rims from what I can remember.

Anyone know who that could be?

Also saw a 02-03 Blue WRX Wagon over at Fairfield Mall. Had 2 white round stickers on the bumper. (OBX??) I couldn't really see while I was driving past in the parking lot.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Wasn't me... I was in that area, but turned left onto Far Hills...

Bad news. That lot by the Bed Bath 'n' Beyond was plowed before I got there. Too bad, because it's a huge empty lot.
    \m/

i think i know where some good lots are. there's a big industrial park a few minutes away from my school. ill try to check it out todya.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

**** the snow. wru spring!?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

does anyone here have a heated garage? I'd really like to put my uppipe and motor/tranny mounts in. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until its warm outside unless one of you guys would be willing to help me out.
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Shibby,

I have a 1 car garage not attached to any buildings or heated, but it's the same one I did my own uppipe/downpipe install in. You can see pics if you go to my DIY/Tutorial under that section.

Let me know if you want to use it for your install! I'd like to help ya out.

Justin

2002 WRX Mods:

well i have a garage, just its a bit cold inside of it. I might take you up on the uppipe install help though. Thanks for offering. I prolly won't install anything until after x-mas. I'll let you know.

i'm down to come hang out (and help if you need) if you're cool with it.

winter is boring!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

You are welcome to use my garage. It isn't heated, but it is attached and insulated. So it is definitely a lot warmer than outside. I used to have a detached garage w/o insluation and brrrrr!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.