Ohio Roll Call - Page 67
Page 67 of 180 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2699

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry I couldn't make it to the church on saturday. I was in Tennessee all weekend on a house boat ...

Sorry I couldn't make it to the church on saturday. I was in Tennessee all weekend on a house boat

Good to see you checked out the board Trevor. Where'd you end up getting your Stealthback? Did you end up porting the wastegate?

Subisnack, sorry to hear about the CEL. At least you can clear them out with the AP which is nice. Just wait and see if it occurs again.

Good to hear you're moving around again Tubby. We just found out my dog tore her ACL. It's going to be a $900 surgery to fix it She's about 10 so she is definitely getting older, but I think we'll get a few more years out of her. She's a great dog.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Poor fat dog.....

I'm running stage1 93. Kind of suprised me! I can clear it out with Delta Dash too. If it happens again, I'm going to hook up the delta dash and see if I can spot what's taking place. Or just stare at the numbers... one of two...

is anyone planning on going to kil kare on thursday?? if there are a couple going or maybe a big meet on saturday i can come home for the weekend and meet up with you guys. i'd love to see all of your subies!!!

i can't wait, stage 1 soon
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

If the weather and car hold up, I sould be at Kil Kare on Thursday.

damn quick reply, what time do people usually get there and how much does it cost? i think i'll try to come down, i need to make up for my first run of a 15.7 @ 90.3....that was my first time on the track to, so i'm not too surprised.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Nothing to feel bad about! KillPaul and I have done the same. Some good ones and some bad ones! I'm still getting used to it. Killpual is getting even better times!
    We decided not to go against each other though. When we did, both our times sucked!!

I usually try and get there between 4:30 and 5. You can get a few good runs in before everyone shows up. It's $5 to watch and $15 to run.

Hey IntegraToWRX, your dog and I aren't the only folks with ACL problems! http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Musi....ap/index.html

I'm rubbing elbows with the Hollywood and music biz types now! What fun! (off to sign autographs and pictures of my WRX)

My roommate was driving back from Pittsburgh after entering my WRX at the car show there and saw a ton of really nice cars blow his doors off at 100+ MPH coming from the http://www.akarally.com He said they were driving erraticly and he pulled with them to 85+ and then decided he didn't want to get in an accident (he knew the cripple would have his neck!), so he slowed down and 20-30 nice cars blew by. BMW M's, 350Z's, 300ZTT's, Porches, and lots more.

I'll be there on Saturday for a meet at Far Hills. 12:00 noon everyone???

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Same problem on the way back to work. Pulling hard in 4th this time. And booom....
    I cleared it again, and went back to stock until I can do a little more research. Anyone come acorss anybody who had the same issue?

Try the STG1/91 Oct map and let us know the results! Maybe it's a detonation issue at high EGT and RPM's....

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Will do... Good idea... I also posted on NASIOC. I'm waiting to get flamed for being a noob.... We will see if anyone actually has anything useful to say.
    Looks like it's overboosting.... But AP should not cause this. And I'm not runing anything else that would cause boost creep. It will be interesting to see if it happens to Killpaul too.

The only other thing I can think of is adjusting your wastegate control arm by turning that screw 180 degrees to 360 degrees (no more!) Some folks get the wastegate CEL from having that control arm adjusted improperly.

Just the two things that came to mind off the top of my head...

2002 WRX Mods:

Do you have a boost guage? Did you ever see it go over 16. I think stage 1 boosts to about 16. Did you hear any knocking, pinging or other strange noises?

No knocking or pinging... Looks like boost is about 16.5, but I need to hook up the Delta Dash to be sure. I have a hard time reading a gauge and driving at the same time Plus I don't really trust the accuracy.

You can't use the AP as a boost gauge with the STI? If so, that's really odd, cause the AP digital boost readout is really accurate, measured at the wastegate actuator. I'd trust that over my regular boost gauge any day.

2002 WRX Mods:

slowly redeeming themselves:

David,
    >
    > It can be fixed by us sending you a program. John
    > is just putting one together this afternoon for you
    > and I hope to get it sent out this evening or
    > tomorrow morning with the necessary instructions
    > attached. It's a really easy process, you just push
    > some buttons to put the AccessPORT into a
    > programming mode and then run the program from your
    > PC and it does the rest.
    >
    > Sorry again for letting one out with the software
    > but we'll get you all taken care of ASAP.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Trey Cobb.