Ohio Roll Call - Page 61
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 181 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Snowvert dave - saw you called tonight, but had went out to the bar and I didn't ...

Originally posted by Snowvert
    dave - saw you called tonight, but had went out to the bar and I didn't see the call till around 1:30am, and thought it might be late to call. what's the word?

there were some cincy hoz there too, which is money. one was hot too, but didn't get her number. she said she'll be back, and I said good, ha. I don't know how I go through so much money in such a short amount of time, wtf. if any of you want to come out, tell me ffs.

how was the el cruisein?

no edit above, +1.
    It was most of the same cars as usual at Mr. Chengs. A few more SRDU folks showed up since I think they were too lazy to drive all the way up to Apollo's. So there seemed to be more "troublemakers" there, but everything went smoothly. Met the dude with the yellow GTi w/ a lot of work done to it. He was super nice. As far as the Subies go, it was me, Dave, and Adam. Also boostd showed up late. His car was super loud, but I'm not sure he could contend with 9 second mustangs He was driving around the parking lot revving and being loud.(with his baby in the back seat sleeping)

Eric your car isn't too loud, it just sounded mean. The turbo sounded great. I want a ride next time we meet up.

Glad to hear the surgery went okay tubby, and that you're up and moving around a little.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yah it seemed to me that anymore of those "troublemakers" show up next time and they'll have to switch the meeting place again.

On the way back I figured it wasn't too out of the way so I went up to Apollo's. I cruised by and saw an Evo so thought it was worth a drop in. Significantly smaller but I could have been there later in the meet. Felt overall more ghetto, but that's just me. Saw one other rex out there. Didn't know a soul, so just cruised around a bit, evesdropping and stuff. Towards the end started talking to two guys that both got some used M3s, 95 ish and then some integra guy. Most of the folks didn't really know much about the STi, but did respect it. There was a dude there, that I didn't meet, that had his M5 and modded out supra that was for sale. He was moving to Cali so he had to get rid of it. Looks like it had alot of work done to the supra but get this, it was automatic
    Overall a pretty interesting scene considering it was outside of a strip club.
    Some guy with a SRDU shirt on was taking pictures of all of the cars so I'm sure they got them posted to the site.

whenever you want a ride, nick, that works for me. if you give me one too.

there was some kind of car meet going on at hooters on 725. was going strong till at least 1:30am or something, then saw the cops over there.

also glad your surgery went well, justin. if you need somehting, give me a shout.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Nice driving weather today after the rain stopped

ScoobyNewbie: I saw your car and your bro's Celica at a house right off of Alex Bell tonight. His Celica is definitely a nice lookin' ride.
    Last edited by integratowrx; 05-31-2004 at 08:36 PM.
    '02 PSM WRX

well, i ended up going down to xenia and i saw 1 wrx. it was on monday (not sure what time) by kil-kare. blue wrx with a fmic. i was in a white rex, i waived at u, and u waived back. was it anyone here?

Hmmmm... Don't know a blue one with a front mount....

ScoobyNewbie: I saw your car and your bro's Celica at a house right off of Alex Bell tonight. His Celica is definitely a nice lookin' ride.
    yeah...thats our parents' house
    thanks for the compliment on his ride... i appreciate it since i've put so much work into it.

Hey Guys.... found this online. (Service manual) Thought you all might find it interesting! Especially KillPaul!

Very timely, was going to change my oil today. Now I can do it per spec.

Is anyone driving up to Quantum Racing this Sat? There's going to be a big meet up there and I think Mark is going to demo the AWD dyno. If so I plan on going maybe we all could crusie up there together.
    Last edited by KWIK WRX; 06-02-2004 at 02:36 PM.

Jeremy
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Just got my stock Aspen White 03 last week.

Big plans...

Nice! Congrats on the car. You will have to come up north sometime and meet up with us.

New tags on a WRX, kind of a burnt red at Applebees by the Dayton mall tonight. Anyone know who???

Anybody going to Kil-Kare tonight. Weather looks great.
    '02 PSM WRX

I'd be down with going, but I'm still on the old crutches. Saw the doc today and things look good with the knee. I have rehab therapy this afternoon. If a good group of you are going, I'll be down with coming and sitting in the bleachers. I need to get OUT!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I'm going.
    That helmet's supposed to come in today so I'll hopefully be legal per KilKare rules. I'd loan it out but you have to fumagate your head first.

Was supposed to have the Accessport by now.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.