Ohio Roll Call - Page 60
Page 60 of 180 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Quiet group. What's going on folks? STi guys are getting closer to Accessport...great, now they'll be even faster and I'll ...

Quiet group. What's going on folks?

STi guys are getting closer to Accessport...great, now they'll be even faster and I'll want one more.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well... assuming the termites don't eat the STi, you can still drive mine
    Anyone up for a meetup at the church tomorrow at 12:00?

sure.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

You still meeting?

it's right about 12pm now. if people are going and someone wants to post, i'll come out.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I guess no one's in. If any one goes to the SRD meet tonight or anything else let us know.

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    I guess no one's in. If any one goes to the SRD meet tonight or anything else let us know.
    A few of us did end up meeting at the church today. I hadn't planned on it, but I was running errands and was in the area around noon. Eric, Kevin, Adam and me chilled for about an hour or so. I didn't post because I wasn't sure I was going. Eric didn't have his phone with him so we didn't know your number.

I'm definitely going to the SRD cruise tonight. I'm going to wash my car again in this beautiful weather
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

ill be up there.... what time are you guys planning on going?
    give me a call if you want, i might not have a chance to get back online to check until later.
    361-0285
    see ya there ... as long as we get there at similar times.

Originally posted by ScoobyNewbie
    ill be up there.... what time are you guys planning on going?
    give me a call if you want, i might not have a chance to get back online to check until later.
    361-0285
    see ya there ... as long as we get there at similar times.
    I'll give you a call once I head that way.

Snowvert your car sounds mean as ****. It's super fast
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Snowvert your car sounds mean as ****. It's super fast
    thanks, lol. i'll give you a ride next time if ya want. is it that loud?

bout 12am now, sorry I didn't make it out to the cruise in tonight. I wasn't driving and was at a friends. no way to get back to my car. anything nice there?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

dave - saw you called tonight, but had went out to the bar and I didn't see the call till around 1:30am, and thought it might be late to call. what's the word?

there were some cincy hoz there too, which is money. one was hot too, but didn't get her number. she said she'll be back, and I said good, ha. I don't know how I go through so much money in such a short amount of time, wtf. if any of you want to come out, tell me ffs.

how was the el cruisein?

no edit above, +1.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I'm on heavy drugs@@@ I can't even think straight@ Surgery went well though, I'm sleeping and recovering well. Later boyz

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Mmm... Vicodin...
    \m/

I think I'm actually on Perkoset or something like that. Its a hallucinogen and makes me feel like I have to itch when I really don't. Very weird stuff, I feel totally drugged up and am not coherent at all. I really just want to go back to normal...

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Percoset is fun stuff too. My friend Henri watched "The Matrix" for 6 hours while all hopped up on Percoset. He found all the corporate product placement in that movie. It was pretty funny, actually.
    \m/