Ohio Roll Call - Page 6
Page 6 of 180 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Oh that was your car at Wagner? Maybe I shouldn't tell you about backing into it yesterday... That small scratch ...

Oh that was your car at Wagner? Maybe I shouldn't tell you about backing into it yesterday... That small scratch on the front was there man, I swear. (just kidding)
    \m/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by chakosh
    Oh that was your car at Wagner? Maybe I shouldn't tell you about backing into it yesterday... That small scratch on the front was there man, I swear. (just kidding)

--Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

No one ever did answer my question about a local place to pick up the hood scoop. Any suggestions? I tried looking at a few of the places that are linked off this site, but didn't see that scoop.
    \m/

No one ever did answer my question about a local place to pick up the hood scoop. Any suggestions? I tried looking at a few of the places that are linked off this site, but didn't see that scoop.
    IMO, you would be better off getting those over the internet. The tuning shops in the Dayton area totally suck. They pretty much cater to the ricer crowd. I would not let those hacks touch my car.
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

So one of the things I was interested in doing to my WRX is to put that splitter in my hood scoop or getting the STi scoop. You guys know where to find one in the Dayton area?
    It's not super close, but Quantum Racing is in Columbus and they sell both. (Sti Scoop and splitter) They have about one of the cheapest prices....the scoop is $185 painted.

You can get STi scoops offline for 175 shipped. Painted.

Don't buy things at stores, these online vendors rock!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    You can get STi scoops offline for 175 shipped. Painted.

Don't buy things at stores, these online vendors rock!
    Where at? I've been looking closely lately because I plan on buying one soon. The cheapest I've seen are Subydude at $185 and Quantum at $185. (except a week ago when Quantum cleared out their inventory and sold them for $140 shipped) Of course they were out before I found the thread

Check nasioc.

Give StunningSpeed a PM. Just ask to lower the price to 175.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

dan @ www.godspeedinc.com
    scott @ www.thewrxstore.com
    garret @ www.worldoneperformance.com

one of them will be able to get it for you at a good price. just some suggestions.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I love you guys. GROUP HUG!!

Thanks for all the help, fellas. I'll definitely check those out, and who knows... Maybe this weekend I'll order one?
    \m/

wru dayton wrx meet?!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I saw a blue 04 wagon today on the off ramp of I-675 to Dorothy Lane. A chic with brown hair was driving, she was in her 20's. Anyone know who that might be?

Just wondering...no interest or anything.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Really the most important thing you seem to have left out of your message... Was she hot?
    \m/

Got my car back. $850.00 total, yet my insurance is giving me a check for $1400.00! I made a profit! She's not back in action though, I'm still waiting on a certain Nasioc member to ship a rim and tire to me. She should be up and running next week. Also, I'll be taking it to Dayton Tire for the alignment. What specs did you align your car to Nick?

Originally posted by Shibby
    Got my car back. $850.00 total, yet my insurance is giving me a check for $1400.00! I made a profit! She's not back in action though, I'm still waiting on a certain Nasioc member to ship a rim and tire to me. She should be up and running next week. Also, I'll be taking it to Dayton Tire for the alignment. What specs did you align your car to Nick?
    I just had them set to stock allignment specs. I may end up going with a performance allignment at some point, but just went back to stock for now. They've got it all in the computer and and they'll give you the readout once they're done. Ask for a guy named Tony Fiori. I think allignment's are around $75, but they do an excellent job. Tell him you know me, and I'm sure they'll be extra careful.

TubbyTreats, I know the chick you are talking about. I worked with her a couple summers back when she was an intern on base. She graduated and she's an engineer now on base. She's pretty hot...in fact I think I have a link to her picture online.....it's from 2001 when I wrote an article about her internship.
    Last edited by integratowrx; 12-14-2003 at 12:26 PM.