Ohio Roll Call - Page 59
Page 59 of 180 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ooops... My bad... Fixed......

Ooops... My bad... Fixed...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news found Stage 1 here http://www.wrxforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000168
    Bad news delivery got postponed a week. Small price for a better product.

Wow. After looking at those dyno graphs, your torque will be simply "smashing" (literally)!! +33 LB Torque (at the wheels) for Stage1 and +68 Lb Torque (at the wheels) for Stage2 is incredible!

It's kinda a shame that you can get as much horsepower out of those mappings (the STI is just not de-tuned like the WRX was from the factory), but certianly torque will make your car a much better "street racer".

I'm excited to get a ride with you guys when you get them in. I AM getting a ride in both your cars too...even if I have a gimp leg and crutches...

Surgery is tomorrow morning....

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Those numbers look great for Stage 1 and Stage 2. It's still pretty close to the WRX stage increases. 25 horse at the flywheel for Stage 1 and 50 horse at the flywheel for Stage 2. The torque gains are amazing. I would gladly give up a little horsepower for more torque.

Good luck with surgery tomorrow Justin!
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Hey all...

Just found out that I have a nifty drainage bag for my knee that needs to get changed out every 8-10 hours or so. Since you volunteered, Subisnack, I'll be calling you up to help change it out!

he he!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Ummmm... Ok
    I actually work close to you ( I think), so if you need food or anything around lunch time, and when I get off, let me know. Was that you going south on 675 a little bit ago in the Fairborn area?

Not today. I only went N on I-675 to work. I do live on Dorothy Lane and US-48 in Oakwood. I'll give you a ring if I can't find people to help out, but I have a bunch of folks who've signed up to help me out.

2002 WRX Mods:

Cool... I work on Dorothy by the new Wally World.... Good luck!

Does any one know any local dealers that stock helmets in Dayton or Cinci? I'm coming up blank everywhere. Just want to try before I buy.

glad your surgery went well, justin.

which of you fockers are going up to kilkare today? just talked to dave and he said he'll be up there too.

call my cell or post, etc.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Not I.... Sorry
    My family is coming in tomorrow from out of town wich means major cleaning! I think I'm done running anyways till I get stage 1 on. But I still want to watch!!!

Originally posted by Snowvert
    glad your surgery went well, justin.

which of you fockers are going up to kilkare today? just talked to dave and he said he'll be up there too.

call my cell or post, etc.
    Dude, his surgery is tomorrow

Not sure if I'll be there tonight or not. The weather outlook is crappy, but I haven't been out all day. My office is a huge cave with no windows.......I'll call your cell Eric if I plan on heading up there.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Dude, his surgery is tomorrow

Not sure if I'll be there tonight or not. The weather outlook is crappy, but I haven't been out all day. My office is a huge cave with no windows.......I'll call your cell Eric if I plan on heading up there.
    err, yeah... I meant I hope it goes well.

overcast outside, but hasn't rained all day. have yet to have class last the entire time, but oh wait, yes... this one will because he is a pink carnation wearing bastard.

shoot me a call when you decide.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Snowvert,

Didn't have the surgery YET, but thanks for the pre-surgery "good will"... he he

How bout that weather?

2002 WRX Mods:

headed towards kilkare, stopped at a place where a friend works to grab a bite to eat and hail was coming down. rained horribly for at least 45 mins. no way kilkare was running, so I skipped it.

I love you ohio.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq