Ohio Roll Call - Page 58
Page 58 of 180 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Oh yeah, build a hood scoop screen over the weekend. I think some of you have one but I'll answer ...

Oh yeah, build a hood scoop screen over the weekend. I think some of you have one but I'll answer questions if anyone's gonna do it. My advice, cut it bigger than the template on the internet. I thought that I could make another from the extra gutter guard but it was like an inch too short.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yee haa! No more birds gettin' in your engine bay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    Weren't the other two yellow canisters for the hydraulics or an air ride suspension. Totally agree that I'd have to kick my own @ss if I drove that car. Eric, I called and left a message, but I guess you didn't get it.

Nick, I stopped by the Dayton tire meet. I was one of the only few cars built after 1970 so I parked on the edge. I was real surprised to see the interest from the other folks for the STi. One guy was talking about how to put the EJ20 in the back of his VW Bus. His kid had a 1960 "hotrodded" bug that won some awards at the Autorama. Much respect from the Dayton Tire Owner too. Rest of the cars were chromed and shiny big blocks. They had some other crazy 1980s era momo GT car. I washed the car too and they love the gold flecks in the paint.
    Dude I'm sorry I talked you into going, and then I didn't even show up. I drank too much Sat. night and stayed up way too late. I woke up around noon, and I had to be somewhere at 1:00.(I was planning on checking out Dayton Tire for an hour or so beforehand) Did you meet Tony with the 350Z w/ 19's? He's my friend that works there, and he's a super nice guy.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Whats up with you all drinking too much Saturday???

Just kidding....

I have a huge mess at the house here, so I'm probably not going to be doing much outside of that for a while.....

Saw the Z parked out there. Looked nice. I think the guy might have been Tony. Dark, short hair mid thirtyish? He said he was the guys kinda running the meet.

Screen's in tonight, totally stealth and my intercooler is now bird safe. First homemade mod, sniff. Taking out the orange crap is next.

Here is a thread just for you Tubby....
    Hood Scoop Fishing - Weirdest Thing You've Found Stuck To Intercooler?

By the way... When is your surgery?

just getting a update....

is there gonna be anything goin on in the area this (memorial day) weekend? ill be in the area w/ gf, and im looking for something for us to do.

just getting a update....

is there gonna be anything goin on in the area this (memorial day) weekend? ill be in the area w/ gf, and im looking for something for us to do.
    I don't know?? You guys want to meet Saturday morning for a bit? I'm up for it....

There is probably some cruise in's Saturday night. Check srd or srdu

Thanks for the link, I posted a link to my thread with pics and comments about my "hoodscoop vs. bird" incident.

My ACL replacement knee surgery is THIS FRIDAY, May 28th. at 8:15 AM. I'll not be moving from my house for at least a week. I'll be on crutches for 3 weeks afterward most likely. Fun times.

So I guess you can count me out for any WRX activities this weekend and the weekend(s) to come...
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 05-25-2004 at 06:30 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Good Luck,
    Let us know if you need anything.....

Ha Ha...

I'm in a new office on the other side of the base surfing the net on a friend's computer...and ClubWRX still says "Hello Fatgroundhog." Everyone on WPAFB is fatgroundhog when they log on. I rule. Too bad my new office sucks.

Nice day for driving too fast. I'm up for a Saturday meet. Maybe up north to accomidate all the northern dwellers. Ok, I think that's only me. You all suck.

Whoa, do they got some sort of drugs in that new office? You seem a bit perturbed...

I'm never coming for a visit!

2002 WRX Mods:

Yeah, I reread my post. Sorry, I"m not that upset. Too much sugar for lunch. Its all good...except I'm in someone else's cubicle.

The numbers the STi folks have been waiting for!

From Cobb:

STi Stage 2

Also a stage 1 at the end of the thread HERE

I need to digest it.... What do you all think?
    Last edited by subisnack; 05-26-2004 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks so much for the info. I eagerly await.
    I think you screwed up the links cause it goes to the same post for both. I still don't see the stage one results.