Ohio Roll Call - Page 57
Page 57 of 180 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was too lazy to type it out but it was a 1.78 60 ft, and 13.65 quarter. Also I ...

I was too lazy to type it out but it was a 1.78 60 ft, and 13.65 quarter. Also I had some insame reaction time of .523. Trap was good too at 99.37 MPH.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good runs guys. 1.78 is pimp. tranny is bulletproof. damn sti owners. :giggle:

the motor I was looking at was perhaps the 2.2 or 2.35, but it's come down to the 2.2 or the 2.4 racing motor. have to just decide to go all out with the car, or keep it closer to how it is now.

a 2.65l would spool a gt30r by 3400rpm and get about 380-400whp on pump easily. 500whp on race, but that means i'm getting a new tranny as well. more or less going to go with a tranny before I do the motor or a new turbo.

sti ra gears look like the winner to me. probably give me 2-3mph/.2-.3 off my times as well with my current setup.

issue is that once I do the tranny, it's not so easy to turn the car back to stock!
    Last edited by Snowvert; 05-21-2004 at 12:04 PM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Hey Guys,
    Here is the video from last night. I don't know a lot about codeks and the like, so if you can't see it, I apologize. Maybe Tubby can help?? I usually write strait to DVD....
    Anyways 56K beware! 8.5Meg

Right click-save as:

race1.avi

Don't worry about the helmet, I ran alot of 13's with the old WRX and they never said anything.

Originally posted by subisnack
    Hey Guys,
    Here is the video from last night. I don't know a lot about codeks and the like, so if you can't see it, I apologize. Maybe Tubby can help?? I usually write strait to DVD....
    Anyways 56K beware! 8.5Meg

Right click-save as:

race1.avi
    The video looks good dude. The sound didn't work after the first few seconds though? Either way, it was a good video.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

InetgratoWRX you gonna post about that meet or are you not going. If not, is anyone else up for something? Looks like ok weather today.

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    InetgratoWRX you gonna post about that meet or are you not going. If not, is anyone else up for something? Looks like ok weather today.
    The cruise-in is tomorrow at Dayton Tire Sales, which is off of South Dixie. It's from 11:00-4:00. I'll probably go for a couple of hours, then I have to head over to International Days at the Convention Center. I may go to the SRD cruise tonight, but I might go to a party also....so I'm not sure.

It is nice weather out there for a meet, but it's also excellent weather for waxing I'm going to do some car cleaning.

I'll try to post some directions to the Dayton Tire meet sometime tonight.
    '02 PSM WRX

Eric and I might be going to the SRD meet at mr. cheng's buffet. We need more rexers based on Eric's former comments so we'd love to see you there. I'll definately go cause I'm curious and I've never been but Eric is currently drinking so I'll have to do some convincing. It starts at 930. So any time.

Eric and I might be going to the SRD meet at mr. cheng's buffet. We need more rexers based on Eric's former comments so we'd love to see you there. I'll definately go cause I'm curious and I've never been but Eric is currently drinking so I'll have to do some convincing. It starts at 930. So any time.
    I'll be there at 10:00, but only for a half hour or so. I gotta go to a party after that. See ya there if you go KillPaul
    '02 PSM WRX

drunkig? haha, understatement. damn I miss cincy, it's horrible.

dave did you go up there? didn't see a call from you so I figured it sucked.

wasn't even really drunk when you came up that bar, but shortly after I got talked into going to a club. wow, wtf am I thinkng. itwas like 400 dgrees in that place.

remind me why i dont do that nymore someone. wtf.

anyway, next time weere up there dave, you should dop by. dont know what kind of drinker you are, but why the hell not. ha.

alchosol > spelling!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Good greif... 3:00 am and Eric can't spell....

Any cool cars/people last night??

Originally posted by subisnack
    Good greif... 3:00 am and Eric can't spell....

Any cool cars/people last night??
    wtf lol.

bout 9am now and no I haven't slept. I saw some pics from the ricecle meet. guess nick, dave and justin were there. don't know who else.

oh in case dave didn't mention it to anyone, my clutch is f'ed. thx stupid ass-hole centerville kid on a bike who i'd like to run the hell over someday.

anyone doing anything this fine, hot humidic winter day? i'm thinking about drinking early. mabye 11am. who's down!?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

There were some decent cars last night. A couple Evo's (as usual), Supercharged 350Z, New M3 with huge wheels, and a few others.

I was planning on going to that Dayton Tire cruise-in today, but I just woke up. Stayed up way to late last night, and now I'm supposed to go to the International Festival thing at the Convention Center.

Good day for driving around
    '02 PSM WRX

Saturday night's cruse-in at Mr Cheng's was pretty cool, lots of nice cars, a great assortment of rides throughout the night.

My count:
    (1) 69 Camaro (pretty built and fast)
    (2-3) Mustang Cobras (00-03's or so)
    (2) WRX's (IntegratoWRX and myself)
    (2) Black STI's (Dave's and another for sale at 28k)
    Gold wheels > Silver wheels
    (1) 1st gen 300ZX (white)
    (1) 2nd gen 300ZX (gray with tons of upgrades and engine work. Easily the fastest car there with 450 WHP!)
    (2) Evo8's (white and gray)
    (2) BMW M3's (newer red one owned by young HS kid, and blue one owned by the same guy who has the supercharged Civic running 13.5's)
    (1) G35 Coupe (gray/silver)
    (1) 350Z (blue) with supercharger, pushing 350 WHP or so.
    * I overheard that the 350Z guy beat out the red M3 the night before in a street race, it was funny to hear the M3 guy asking him about it.
    (1) SRT-4 (blue) looked really nice and the guy was cool.
    (1) SSR truck - very interesting to check out the engine bay.
    (1) "Extremely Riced out Civic" - the same guy I posted earlier about in this thread with the "PSSST SI" plates. Had lambo doors, hydraulics, 3 insanely huge NOS canisters, DVD, etc... Lots of money, hugely ricer pimp.

There were other cars there, but those are the ones worth mentioning. Oh yeah, there was a caddy there with spinner rims. That was probably the most entertaining part of the night. 2 kids sitting in lawn chairs, getting out occasionally to give the wheels another "spin" to keep them going. This went on for most of the night and was patheticly lame.

It was a great Suby showing, I was proud of our representation!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Weren't the other two yellow canisters for the hydraulics or an air ride suspension. Totally agree that I'd have to kick my own @ss if I drove that car. Eric, I called and left a message, but I guess you didn't get it.

Nick, I stopped by the Dayton tire meet. I was one of the only few cars built after 1970 so I parked on the edge. I was real surprised to see the interest from the other folks for the STi. One guy was talking about how to put the EJ20 in the back of his VW Bus. His kid had a 1960 "hotrodded" bug that won some awards at the Autorama. Much respect from the Dayton Tire Owner too. Rest of the cars were chromed and shiny big blocks. They had some other crazy 1980s era momo GT car. I washed the car too and they love the gold flecks in the paint.