Ohio Roll Call - Page 56
Page 56 of 180 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hmm, i'm going to hurry up and get my ish done so i can go. what time you guys all ...

hmm, i'm going to hurry up and get my ish done so i can go. what time you guys all headin up?
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I probably won't be there until 630 or 7ish. I think Jason and Kevin are getting there around 5-530. Kevin said he was running the STi so look for them in the staging area. I think KillPaul will be there running also.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

tonight =
    good runs everyone.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Wow that was a LOT of fun tonight. I'm still wound up.... I got 8 runs in (unless I lost a slip somewhere!).

Note to self..... never run against KillPaul again. When we did, we both did not do too well.... Oh well, it was fun anyways!

My best runs of the night where a 13.83 and a 13.98. I got the 60 foot times down to 1.8. But most of the night was spent at a consistant 14.0*. The worst was a 15.4...

I HEARD KillPaul got something better than that just after I left. But I will let him tell you all. I don't want to spoil it.

Once again some nice cars, and some pretty nice people. THe guy with the white WRX was there. Good to see Shibby again....

What happened to Snowvert???????

Originally posted by subisnack
    What happened to Snowvert???????
    sorry I couldn't make it. I left my last class early and went to a friends. called justin and nick to see what was up. was planning on going up there, but random_hot_chick said lets start early and hit the bar.

I am so weak.

sounds like you guys got a ton of runs in, which is sweet. as most of you know i'm sick to death of the hot rod hot boxes running 3x as much.

what was everyone's best time?

I will definatly be there next week.

dave - rofl. it's not the $20 that gets me, it's the $100-$150 for a helmet, which should only be required below 13.00 imo, so it's irritating. unless I absoloutely leave my tranny at the start, i'll get under a 14.0, or so i'd hope...

i'd be much more up for running at tri-state, but either is cool if it's not packed like it has been. sounds like you all had a good time and got a good number of runs in!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Here are the numbers from the best run last night.

Killpaul: Take a look, as our runs were pretty similar....

bestrun

Cool. What was your trap speed? It looks like you pulled up to about 103, but I'm guessing you pulled past the line. Also looks like a 6k clutch drop.

Yup....
    I trapped at 97.82

Good thing you had that wing...you may have lifted off!

Kev, you gotta get your cars in your signature line dude.

E- what's the latest on the bigger block?

Last edited by tubbytreats; 05-21-2004 at 07:43 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I ended up with 11 runs last night. That's more than twice as much as I've got in total all season.

It was a lot less crowded and I noticed that they were running all the groups fairly. That pretty much accounted for the number of runs.

Kevin, you're so right about us racing together. It was alot of fun to go STi vs. STi but man did we suck. You should definitely post the video up but you can edit out the times.

Once I got into the rhythm and my car had time to cool off I was shaving a tenth off of each subsequent run. It was really fun to watch. Here's the slip from the second to last one (last one got slower by about .03). I was racing some VW carmengia on crack. He kept me fast.

FYI Eric, no complains from the man about running mid-thirteens with no helmet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13.65 slip002.jpg  

sorry it came out so pixelated. I hate computers.

I am so jealous of you guys. I would have wanted to run last night and SHOULD have. I was so mad from the previous week though!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Dave, what does that slip say your quarter was? I thought you ran a 13.7ish.

I will see if I can stream the video when I get home. I don't have my DV cable here which means I have to do it at 56K from home

Nice run man... Thats sweet

Looks like 1 13.657 1/4 and 1.780 60ft??