Ohio Roll Call - Page 55
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 181 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I doubt I have anything going on Memorial Day weekend, so I'd be up for it....

I doubt I have anything going on Memorial Day weekend, so I'd be up for it.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

there is a car meet tonight (sat) in the sugarcreek plaza, right at the end of clyo on wilmington.

should be some nice cars out if any of you wrx people feel like coming out.

edit: supposed to start at like 9:30pm and I think there will be quite a few people showing up. also, the cops know we will be there so no prob.

hope to see some of ya out there.
    Last edited by Snowvert; 05-15-2004 at 05:58 PM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Ooooh, Eric, maybe we'll see more kids with chrome 20's pealing out and going onto two wheels as they run from the cops! Or, maybe that's just a Huber thing.

That dude with the blue SRT-4 got some wheels- looks good. He did his blow-off valve at me yesterday, then gave me the gangsta nod. Has anyone ever seen him smile?

I saw the blue Srt-4 on Saturday night. I was heading back from my parents around 11:30, and he was cruising on Wilmington Pike. I guess he was coming from the cruise-in, although I didn't know that at the time. I didn't check the net because I was in Waynesville all day.

Any decent cars show up Eric?
    '02 PSM WRX

2 rx-7's, 350z with a vortech sc, is300, 2 evo's, integra modded, and a few others.

as I was talking to dave in pm's, our wrx meets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Morning All...
    Well I'm back from our trip to Denver. Sounds like you all had fun Thursday. Sorry I missed it! I'm up for Thursday if you all are.

My wife and I rented a Impala in Denver. As we accelerated the first time onto the highway, my wife and I just looked at each other and laughed It's a good thing she understands cars.... That's awesome.

We came out of the restaurant from having lunch, and there is a black STi that is FILTHY dirty, and the front hood back to the drivers wheel well was all bonged up. I almost took it home with us. It's like finding a stray dog. I felt so bad.....

I also saw at least 7 or 8 WRX's.... and every other car was an Outback. I forgot how big a Subaru town Denver is.

It was good to get back into the Subaru this morning! Not to mention a good boost morning....
    Last edited by subisnack; 05-18-2004 at 05:06 AM.

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Ooooh, Eric, maybe we'll see more kids with chrome 20's pealing out and going onto two wheels as they run from the cops! Or, maybe that's just a Huber thing.

That dude with the blue SRT-4 got some wheels- looks good. He did his blow-off valve at me yesterday, then gave me the gangsta nod. Has anyone ever seen him smile?
    r o f l.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

anyone trying to go to kilkare tomorrow?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Dang you all are quiet lately!

I'm up if the weather is cool...

Maybe I'll be there too. I may try to drag some others along.

I'll probably go if the weather is nice........
    '02 PSM WRX

I'll be at kilkare.

Scubisnack, had the same comments about all WRXs in denver. Much cooler vibe there.

well, was going to be a day of thunderstorms and now it's supposed to be partly cloudy.

i'll be heading up to kilkare when i'm out of class. I don't even know if i'm going to my last one as it's driving me up the fugging wall.

post if yer going!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

The weather still looks good. Storms aren't supposed to start until the middle of the night.

I'm going, although I'll probably be there a bit later as usual.
    '02 PSM WRX

Hey folks, I'm taking collections for donations to the "Now-Eric's-Cheap-@ss-Won't-Have-An-Excuse-Not-To-Run-Fund."

I'm thinking we'll only need about 10 bucks because that's the difference in the race to spectate price. Any takers?

Sorry bro, just wanted to see the mods in action. See yah there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.