Ohio Roll Call - Page 54
Page 54 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by tubbytreats KillPaulHogan - Yeah, nice Avatar, but we need to clean up those jagged edges. Send me ...

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    KillPaulHogan - Yeah, nice Avatar, but we need to clean up those jagged edges. Send me the pic and I'll resize a nice avatar for ya......Oh yeah, I'm still thinking of running, it will be easy to get alot of runs in today with the local yokals not dragging their trailers there. (Maybe 1 per hour or more!)

IntegraToWRX - I'm going to KilKare regardless of weather, I need to get some runs in before May 28th!! I'll do anything at this point to run!
    I'm not scared of rain, but if the track even appears to be wet, they'll shut it down. It was barely sprinkling once last year, and they shut it down for the night.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmm. I didn't know they were that wussy about it. I've been watching this and it doesn't look good: http://www.wdtn.com/index.cfm?action...&storyid=21947

Tell me it's not going to rain today...

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Hmm. I didn't know they were that wussy about it. I've been watching this and it doesn't look good: http://www.wdtn.com/index.cfm?action...&storyid=21947

Tell me it's not going to rain today...
    If it rains soon, I think the track may dry off enough in time.

We'll see.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I'm gonna go over there anyway and wait it out. I looked at the radar and it should clear up later. My cell is for any of you others who are going out there.
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 09-18-2010 at 10:28 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Yah I was trying forever to get it down to 180X180 pixels. When I finally did it I didn't care that it looked crappy I was just glad to have it done. I'll send you the pick Tubby anyway if you think you could fix it. It was taken on a 5 megapixel camera for god sake.

Yah it's pouring now at the perfect time to call the night off. But it's only gonna last like 30 min from the radar. Man I need my runs in too cause I'm about to get eye surgery. I think i can here eric now in class saying "i love ohio." I'm with you bro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails radar1[1].jpg  

posting from class like I shouldn't, but anyway my damn cell died and no way of recharging it without going back to my apt. not really wanting to drive back down to centerville then up to kilkare.

my class ends at 5:10pm or something, someone please post if we're going to try and make it up there.

it's a somewhat quick shot over there from downtown.

gracias!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

It's clear. I called and the recording said they were on. I'm gonna go.

turned out to be a decent night after the rain stopped. oh wait, 1/8 mi. runs? wooo.

how did you guys end up doing?

I had to jet to get some dinner and such.

and you will never take my job as the meteorologist, justin!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I sucked it up pretty bad. My 60 ft times were 2.05, 2.1, and 2.1 for the 3 runs I got in. Dave actually landed a solid 1.8 60ft time when we had a run against each other (very very fun!). Good work man, you would have been in the low 13's with that launch!

I need more practice or lessons from Dave!!! He's doing really well with his STI and we all have someone to be proud of. (He did the 1/8 mile in under 9 secs!)

2002 WRX Mods:

http://www.velocidad-maxima.com/calcu/calcu.htm

This link does the conversion, but I don't think it could be really accurate. Oh well, it gives me something else to post.

That's pretty cool, I think my day-best was a 9.0 1/8 Mile ET. That means a low 14 sec 1/4 mile. Not happy with that, I need to get a 1.8 sec 60ft time like Dave and I'll be in the mid 13's! The LAUNCH is SOOO important!

2002 WRX Mods:

I was looking at my previous times and the conversion thingy seems pretty accurate. That 8.9 would still only warrant a 13.9. there is much room for improvement.

Hey justin check out your time slip. Since your number washed off the car they they put you down as "Saturn." Yeee Haww! (spit)

Yeah, I noticed!! A Saturn, whats that?

That was a fun run man, you shot off the line like a bat out of hades. I didn't do any better than my 1st run, and was getting more depressed as the night was going on. I just couldn't get it to "hook" up right with the track at the launch. I really think the stockers were a better tracking wheel than my Rota Downshifts.

Oh well, maybe next week I'll throw those old wheels on and see what I can pull!

Oh yeah, RainX works! The guys at the track couldn't even keep a number written on my winshield! (That wax is great, plus the rain did a number on anything on my windshield)

I surely hope I'm not driving a re-badged Saturn... After not breaking into the 1.9's in my 60 ft time, I might be!!

2002 WRX Mods:

put her on jacks and see if there's any torque going to the front wheels.

is there anything going on memorial day weekend? ill be in xenia sometime saturday - tuesday. i looked at kilkares site, but it looks like theres no days for me to race. just nhra and a demo derby. soooooo....... u guys gonna have a meet or anything that weekend?