Ohio Roll Call - Page 52
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by integratowrx I think Jason said he was going since it was in Huber, but I haven't talked ...

Originally posted by integratowrx
    I think Jason said he was going since it was in Huber, but I haven't talked to him. I was too beat last night to go. Lanscaping for 12 hours wears me out.
    I went up there and met jason. it wasn't all that bad, but as him and I have said time after time the wrx meets we have are more fun, and about 10x less people.

there was some silly sht out there for sure, I couldn't help laugh. definalty some hot 18 yr olds (ok they were probably 17) but I am trying.

supposedly they are now making the permanent lot the lowe's in sugarcreek plaza, right at clyo and wilmington.

works for me, I could walk.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dude Shibby I see your car at Best Buy all the freakin' time. You and I must have the same CD-purchasing addiction...

What a gorgeous day. Spent most of it running around in the Gibbersaur. Didn't see many other WRX-ers out though.
    \m/

Originally posted by chakosh
    Dude Shibby I see your car at Best Buy all the freakin' time. You and I must have the same CD-purchasing addiction...

What a gorgeous day. Spent most of it running around in the Gibbersaur. Didn't see many other WRX-ers out though.
    i work there man. I've been a cashier for the past month, and saved about $2000.00 total on discounted merchandise. I plan to quit next week.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Whoa... craziness. I spend about 75% of my disposable income there... Next time you see a guy wearing some hardcore kid shirt (BoySetsFire, Unearth, etc), that's probably me.
    \m/

Has anyone seen this white WRX before? He was at the SRDUnderground cruise in this weekend. (I wasn't there, but saw the pic):

http://srdu.sbt-online.com/cruisein-5-10/WRX.JPG

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Hey, back now. Enjoyed reading the posts. I forgot how many rexs are out in Boulder. I remember the dealer in Boulder said that they had the most sales of the entire country. Did see one silver STi when I was stone drunk. I pointed it out to my older sister and she's like, "don't tell me yours have a huge wing like that." I thought it was hilarious and spent a few minutes convincing her it was stock. Made me miss mine though.

Kev that data was pretty interesting for a fellow dork like me. I was just watching the RPMs for the shifts. Your second run (the better) you had a great launch but the shift times were way late. You hit 7k which is definately past fuel cut. Did you set the shift light down to like 5800? It might help. I have the same problem too but I think we could get more out each gear if we shifted earlier based off the stock data subaru has published. Thanks for the data runs though.

Yeah... I had a lot of things working against me. My glass were broken so I was half blind. It was late sunset, which made it worse. And the 10 second Mustang was blowing oil all over my window. Excuses excuses... I set the tach to beep, but could not hear it, so I was going after feel which was a mistake. I thought I could hold 4th a little longer, but it bit me. Without the fuel cut, who knows what the 1/4 mile time would have been?? Oh well. Next time right?

Glad your back. We missed you Thursday/Saturday.

Kev, I'm sure you would have been in the 9's without all those problems. Maybe the 8's.

I was thinking 13.8 or 9. But I will take 8's. I don't think I have enought stickers for 8's though. And my wheels are not dirty enough either.

Seriously, I was not trying to sound like it was a whole lot better than it was. Like I said before, the car sounded and felt great. %100 driver error

I didn't see that wrx, but I did see another white one yesterday while driving around. looked stock except for a muffler. I looked over and the guy and nodded, but he seemed to laugh.

good thing there was traffic, I have something for him to laugh about. thanks hydrocarbon.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Yeah, I've seen a couple white WRX's around town lately. Not my favorite color, but hey... to each their own.
    \m/

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Has anyone seen this white WRX before? He was at the SRDUnderground cruise in this weekend. (I wasn't there, but saw the pic):

http://srdu.sbt-online.com/cruisein-5-10/WRX.JPG
    I'm pretty sure that's Mr. Jackson's right?? I met him last year before he put the formel's on.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

we meeting up at kilkare thursday?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Originally posted by Snowvert
    we meeting up at kilkare thursday?
    ill go
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I would love to, but I can't. I'm leaving for Denver early Friday. Probably next week though!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.