Ohio Roll Call - Page 51
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 182 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Thanks.... I'm running Delta Dash . It's pretty neat, and I think it will come in handy. I can now ...

Thanks....
    I'm running Delta Dash . It's pretty neat, and I think it will come in handy. I can now go back and see what the deal on my runs were. You can pick out where I was shifting, hit fuel cut, what RPM & boost on launch.

I stare at databases, and program all day long, so it's kind of fun for me to crunch the numbers, but I don't think everyone would enjoy that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

about bar:30 am and wonder if we're going to meet up tomorrow. rather sleep in if we're not going to have a small meet, etc.

someone post!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I'm up for a meet, but I don't know who else is interested. Maybe hit up that Edgewood track on Saturday afternoon?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

lol sup J.

i'd rather go to tri-state then edgewater, personally. I don't know when they run. i'll wake up in the morning and make it over the the usual spot at the clyo church at like 12pm.

post if it's on or not.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Dang... You all are probably sleeping....
    I'll be at the church at 12:00....

hangover, omg.

well i'm awake anyway and i'll be there at 12pm.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Fatgroundhog is coming with me. Not sure about Integratowrx yet. Probably not.... See you all in a bit...

that works.

I might be there like 15 mins late. going to grab some lunch right quick... then again might not be late, etc.

just fyi.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

For the guy who bought my white wrx (KWIK WRX was on the plates when I had it) I dug up my info on the car.

Dyno run was from Passen Motorsports in Columbus, they installed the APS/Cobb club spec kit which did come with the turboback exhaust, found that info also. The pulls were done with two wheels only, back wheels.

My two best times from Kilkare

Last edited by KWIK WRX; 05-08-2004 at 01:45 PM.

HOLY CRAP! FIX THAT THING!

Here's a smaller version of the 1st pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dyno.jpg  

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

is anyone going to that meet that I was talking about today?

let me know, i'll get in touch with ya before I leave, etc.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

How was the meet last night? Anything cool there? Besides the Subaru's that is

Originally posted by subisnack
    How was the meet last night? Anything cool there? Besides the Subaru's that is
    I think Jason said he was going since it was in Huber, but I haven't talked to him. I was too beat last night to go. Lanscaping for 12 hours wears me out.

I'm loving Stage 2. It's like a totally different car. Considerably faster for sure.

Shibby: I saw you at the four way stop on Feedwire, and that road by your house. It was about 9:00 this morning and I was in a big ass invisible fence van. Your car looked sweet rollin'.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

--Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

That's funny, my brother said this morning he thought he saw some crooked stickers on your trunk

That's good news they're magnets.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.