Ohio Roll Call - Page 49
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 182 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; fatgroundhog: 6:37.... geez man! So I think I'm going to head up kind of early tomorrow. Hopefully I won't embarrass ...

fatgroundhog:
    6:37.... geez man!

So I think I'm going to head up kind of early tomorrow. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself, but if I do, the fewer people to see it, the better.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, who says the government doesn't work?

I'll be there with you kev...

Finally dropped the bills on the STi Accessport. Way too excited. I'm sure it will be at least a few months.

Oh yah work's been so pointless that I read this entire thread. Lotta history (sniff). It answered alot of questions. Thanks.

I'll be in Boulder all this week so I'll miss cruises and Kilkare. Whoh, I can't believe that I'll actually miss something in Dayton. Yikes.

Boulder Colorado??
    I moved here from Denver. Boulder is beautiful!

Good read on DCCD.....
    dccd

i'll be there at the usual time of like 6pm tomorrow.

it's absoloutely horrible fighting traffic from downtown dayton down 35 east.

no matter what way I go, it takes a solid 30-40 mins it seems.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

If I can get out of work on time, I just might show up tomorrow.

It should be good... I can see it now:
    my WRX -vs- a ragged-out old 88 civic with rusty quarter panels and 19" chrome wheels, oh, and a three-and-a-half foot tall aluminum wing.... the civic takes the win at 18.91 @ 46mph, as I follow at a lightning fast 45mph and 19.27.

Yeah...sounds like accurate foreshadowing to me.
    Oh, and I'll need a new turbo and some gaskets and seals when its over.... and I'll smell like burnt clutch too.

I'll try not to embarrass the Subaru community too bad.
    Kilkare seems a little uphill anyway.

ok ill be taking off every thursday from now on.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Integratowrx's Accessport is out for delivery! I hope that means he'll run Stage 2 at Kilkare tonight, but I doubt it. Ok, I don't doubt it, I know he'll never run. Oh well.

word to that. ride pls!

check this day out.

it was warm today at 730am. haha.

i'll see you fools at kilkare tonight. someone give me a shout on my cell when you get there.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I think a few of us will be there really early, like at door opening. We'll be giving subisnack's STi a pep talk and playing Rocky music. And we'll be looking for that one kid that always tells us to drop tire pressure to like 2 PSI so he can give us more great info. If anybody has some chrome 20's from an G-body, the weight should help....sorry, I'm rambling. Long day already.

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    And we'll be looking for that one kid that always tells us to drop tire pressure to like 2 PSI so he can give us more great info. If anybody has some chrome 20's from an G-body, the weight should help....sorry, I'm rambling. Long day already.
    omg, roooofl.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Got my accessport today

Flashed to Stage 2, car wouldn't start

Reflashed it back to stock, car started

Reflashed it once more to Stage 2, and it worked like a charm

Not sure what happened, but it is working excellent now. Hitting just over 16 psi. Missed Kil-Kare tonight because my parents needed me for landscaping at the last minute. Hope everybody had fun.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

glad you got your reflash in.

meet on saturday, 12pm church on clyo?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Hey all,

I'm thinking we should maybe consider going to the two tracks down south when we want to run. Kev got two runs in last night (maybe could've had three) in like 4 hours. I hear the other tracks get like 2 or 3 an hour, if not more. Just a thought.

We met another Rexer last night. He's had it a few months and is running cobb stage 2. I told him about the site, so we should see him on here soon.

Blah.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.