Ohio Roll Call - Page 48
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 182 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ScoobyNewbie, Welcome! If you want to learn about some of the mods that CAN be done to your WRX, click ...

ScoobyNewbie,

Welcome! If you want to learn about some of the mods that CAN be done to your WRX, click the mods in my signature. They are weblinks to all the resources where I got my stuff, or how to install it. Hope that helps!

Good to have you on here!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks for the great welcome.
    Completely different from the cold-shouldered Honda world I am so used to.

And actually I do live in steeplechase.
    Its the blue WRX with like 100 door dings.
    So feel free to stop on by and give it a new dent... just kidding.

Anyone on here have a black WRX with a black front mount? I see that car all the time cruising by my parked car at my apartment. If so you should stop when you see me.
    Just curious.

So when are you guys meeting up next?

That's snowvert. Stay away from him, he's trouble (kidding, sorta, no really).

I think we'll be going to Kilkare on Thursday if the weather holds.

Glad to have you.

Anyone on here have a black WRX with a black front mount?
    Snowvert??

Edit:
    Ahhhhh...Fatgoundhog beat me to it!

Shady character eh?
    I'll keep that in mind... j/k

live there? or just making me wonder why he drives by?
    got the second one down pretty well.

Should stop sometime, I've only seen him like 4 times in the last 3 weeks... and thats when I'm in the car. I was really starting to wonder.

I don't know if I am ready to embarrass myself at Kilkare compared to you guys yet.... maybe some big upgrades are necessary first.

Most of us just watch at Kilkare. I'm debating (90%sure) on running this week for the first time. The more Subaru's there the better
    I have only watched my first time last week, and had a good time. You can't beat $5 to get in and see some nice cars.
    The other STi (killpaulhogan) has run the last 3 weeks or so, and has progressively gotten better.

I don't know if I am ready to embarrass myself at Kilkare compared to you guys yet.... maybe some big upgrades are necessary first.
    Embarass yourself? I ran a 14.7 in an STi. You gotta start somewhere.

Originally posted by ScoobyNewbie
    Shady character eh?
    I'll keep that in mind... j/k

live there? or just making me wonder why he drives by?
    got the second one down pretty well.

Should stop sometime, I've only seen him like 4 times in the last 3 weeks... and thats when I'm in the car. I was really starting to wonder.

lol, wtf jason.

yeah, I live in steeplechase as well, like 2-3 buildings down from you. I check out your car everytime I drive by. occasionally I see you out with it, but i'm usually running late for something (the norm for me!) and don't get a chance to say what's up.

next time I see ya, i'll stop.

i'm down for kilkare on thursday and a meet this weekend sometime if you fool's want!

Eric
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    lol, wtf jason.

hey hey it was fatgroundhog!
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby
    hey hey it was fatgroundhog!
    isn't his name jason too? i'm going to feel really stupid if it's not!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Yep fatty's name is Jason also.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

this is that i'm talkin' bout!

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

sun what?

of course it changes every 10 minutes. mabye I should be a weather man so I can lie! almost as good as a laywer. :giggle:
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Snowvert - It's about time you put in an application at WHIO-TV to become their meterologist. Seriously.

Fatgroundhog - You are cool, even if there are (2) Jason's on here now.

ScoobyNewbie - Next time Snowvert drives by, just yell something at him about his "crusty" stock rims. He doesn't clean them off, and they are "caked" with black grime and brake dust from his Stage4 excursions.

KillPaulHogan - I'm still rooting for you to break the 13.5's. I know you got it in you! (I mean, you can't let that white WRX guy run 13.7's while you are 13.9's....) Oooh man, I'm stirring up a hornet's nest!

I'm getting my new wheels/tires in on Thursday so I won't be down at KilKare. Have fun, I wish you the best of luck Subisnack!

(Get Jason and Nick to run their cars as well, I want to see AccessPORT Stage2 power run at KilKare)

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Snowvert - It's about time you put in an application at WHIO-TV to become their meterologist. Seriously.

ScoobyNewbie - Next time Snowvert drives by, just yell something at him about his "crusty" stock rims. He doesn't clean them off, and they are "caked" with black grime and brake dust from his Stage4 excursions.

i'll clear up some of the confusion for you. I lived in cali for a while. there is nice weather there every day, every week, every month all the time. I am only in a good mood when it's nice out, trust me, lol. when there is mention of sun, I have to tell someone!

crusty wheels? haha no! they are clean as hell. I lost like 5whp on that, but they look better clean.

I did race some cavalier earlier on the way to someone's house. he looked at me and said nice 4 door. I said nice primer you ***. he looked me, laughed and said you want to run them? I said you paying for my gas? he said why would I do that? I said because it's a waste of gas to race your slow piece of sht and gas is expensive. he said sure that works. I won't go on, it wasn't pretty. buslenghts are in order and I think we shtu down at about 70. ha ha.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Yeah, I'm Jason too, like every other person in the world.

Tubby- what happens if I have nice aftermarket wheels, but they are still crusty? The fronts get covered in like one day...stupid brake pads. Are they really necessary?

I'll just stick to coaching Kev and Dave in their STis. I'm thinking we need to spread the Subarus out in different lines at Kilkare. I mean, they can't skip all of you that way, can they? Stupid Kilkare people. Nick said he might get a job there as a beer girl.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.