Ohio Roll Call - Page 46
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 182 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; KillPaulHogan do you drive a black STI?...

KillPaulHogan do you drive a black STI?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I introduced myself, I told him groundhog had a stage 2 02WRX and I had a silver STi. He said "oh" and started talking about how good he looked in his sweats.

May be he just had to see it to believe it.

Yah, black STi.

KillPaulHogan, do you work on base?

Silly Daytonians...

My friend's VW R32 just showed up today. It's Very, very sweet. The leather interior is super nice, the seats are exceptionally nice as well. It just feels like more of a luxury car inside which is cool. It has a very torquey(sp?) feeling 3.2l VR6. Nice smooth powerband. (Didn't go above 4k rpm's since it's not broken in)

The exhaust sound is beautiful, can't wait to hear it at redline once he breaks it in. The 18's are super nice, and the brakes are large with 4-piston calipers. Is it an STi or an Evo? No, but it definitely seems worth the price. You get plenty of kick ass features to make up for it being a tad slower.

Pros:
    All wheel drive,
    leather,
    sunroof,
    6-speed,
    18's
    Monsoon Stereo w/ amp
    Big brakes

Cons: It's not a Subaru
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see it. Does he live in Centerville? I saw one (I think ) yesterday on Alex-Bell.

Any of you guys have a need for a stock boost gauge? I don't have the cup for it, but I'm sure you can find one fairly cheap.

Originally posted by subisnack
    Sounds cool. Can't wait to see it. Does he live in Centerville? I saw one (I think ) yesterday on Alex-Bell.

Any of you guys have a need for a stock boost gauge? I don't have the cup for it, but I'm sure you can find one fairly cheap.
    i could take that off your hands. lemme know
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

is it a red r32? saw one the other day.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

oddly enough, it's really a nice day out.

anyone want to get together for a little cruise/meet/etc?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Yah I work on base.

Up for a cruise if you guys want, before the weather gets ****ty. Eric gimme a call if you guys go.

if people want to, i'll definatly give you a shout.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey guys,

Don't mean to bust in on ya, but wanted to make sure y'all saw the BBQ Wendemac is planning on the north side of Columbus on the 16th. Here's the link:

Columbus- Bar BQ - 5/16/04

I'll already be in Columbus, and some others in NEOhio are planning on coming down. I think some of the Cincy guys from last year's Hocking Hills run are coming as well.

BTW, I grew up in Bellefontaine (north east of Dayton about 50 miles) and there are some wonderful driving roads up that way. Find the Madriver where it runs east of Bellefontaine and take any of the side roads along it. Great driving!

Maybe I'll see some of y'all in Columbus, or at any Mid-Ohio event this year!

Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    Yah I work on base.

OK, I remeber talking to you two weeks ago. I had the silver EVO. You said that it was the first time you staged at the light and I was trying to help you out. The only thing I forgot to tell you was to avoid the water. I think you bogged on the first run, I left after you ran then they had a car that went up on flames after your run. Hmmmm maybe to much water on the track...Nah, J/K. I like the STI, if the price was right I would've gotten it in white .

Antimullet who ventures on this forums works with me, he's deployed right now. He said he put a deposit down on the 05 model, titanium gray? He's thinking that the 05 will have more power and just be better than the 04. Any news on the 05's? I tried to bring him to the darkside, told him that the MR might be coming and to hold off at least 6 months to find out for sure but no luck.

The day at the track

Nope he lives in Waynesville, but I drove it by your house last night on the way back from the dealership. Didn't see you out, so we didn't stop. It's blue.......
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Yah in 05 i believe they're coming out with a WR1 which is supposed to be the MR's competition. I heard it gets like 320 with a few more body and performance upgrades. I think the base STi stays the same though.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.