Ohio Roll Call - Page 44
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 182 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone else find a place to pre-order the STI/Forester XT Access Port? I sent out 4 or 5 e-mails yesterday ...

Anyone else find a place to pre-order the STI/Forester XT Access Port? I sent out 4 or 5 e-mails yesterday to different shops, but no one has responded....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That seems to be pretty normal for Subaru vendors. You may do just as well to order through Cobb when they come out- just be sure to be one of the first.

As Nick about South Coast Subaru....its like pulling teeth, and it seems the problem is Cobb. These companies may know their stuff, but they need to hire someone with a business degree!

Just ordered it
    http://selgp.com/

You'll probably get your AccessPORT before mine comes
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Originally posted by integratowrx
    You'll probably get your AccessPORT before mine comes
    Yeah. I'll sell you mine...for $800.

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Yeah. I'll sell you mine...for $800.
    Or I could just steal it for free
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Or I could just steal it for free
    And I'll steal Puppy and make a bird poop on your car. I know that made you tear up.

We should have a race to see who's comes first!

Integra.... I call you out!!! My Access Port will be here before yours!

Sorry...that seems to be the new trend on SRD lately..... I just had to try it. But it did not make me feel any better....

Originally posted by subisnack

Sorry...that seems to be the new trend on SRD lately..... I just had to try it. But it did not make me feel any better....
    It only works if you type like a 7 year old and cuss every other word.

Kev- you didn't accidently order the AP for the WRX did you? I went to the site and didn't find anything about the STi AP.

Whoever is going tonight...you should probably bring a sweatshirt just in case. Being cold sucks.

Kev- you didn't accidently order the AP for the WRX did you? I went to the site and didn't find anything about the STi AP.
    Nope. It's not a public page.... You have to e-mail them for the link first....

link
    Last edited by subisnack; 04-29-2004 at 12:37 PM.

Originally posted by subisnack

If it doesn't arrive by May 31st, I'll cry like a little girl
    '02 PSM WRX

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!

You guys are taking over our thread! Nice work on the "calling out", my money is on Kevin's AP before Nick gets his.

word up.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Good turnout tonight at KilKare. I WAS there, but didn't get to see any of you guys. VERY busy night, probably the most people I've ever seen there at the track.

I talked to the White 02-03 WRX Sedan that ran a 13.7 and he had AccessECU Stage2/93. Said he didn't know whether to shift at the top of 3rd or not and didn't. I guess he hit the rev limiter and would have run a 13.5 or something.

The black 02-03 WRX Sedan that was running with plates "SMOKE U" only pulled a 14.3 best I saw. He just has springs, bodykit, BOV, INJEN CAI, and some other visual mods. I've met him at a car wash and he doesn't have a freaking clue about his car. I need to get my AccessPORT going and put a nice run in at KilKare one of these days.

I did bump into Dave and his black sexy STI tonight, I only saw him pull a 14.1 best, and I guess he ran a 14.1 earlier in the night. I know if he gets better launches, he'll be in the mid-13's easy.

Fun night, great weather, and I introduced my girlfriend to the track. She loved it, and wants me to run my car in the future sometime. It's good to have support like that!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Hey,
    We looked for you but never saw you Tubby. yeah, the guy in the white WRX did well and was nice. The kid, yes kid, in the black one told us he was running 13.5s...so when he did a 14.3, I was there to ask what happened. Not too nice, but I didn't like his attitude.

Dave ended up running a 13.92ish...nice run man.

I bench-dyno'd a solid 13.2. Yeah, 13.2.

Snow...where'd you go? Last we saw you went to the can or to get food. We waited, and waited, and waited...

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Snow...where'd you go? Last we saw you went to the can or to get food. We waited, and waited, and waited...
    I ran to get a drink, and the guy with the white wrx where we all were standing had to move up some and I didn't see any of you. walked up and down the lanes to look for you guys, but couldn't find ya.

saw dave was up near the front, so I bs'ed with him for quite a while. I had something to do tonight, so I ended up leaving a little before 8pm. sorry to jet and not say anything, but I was running late.

dave, i'll give you a shout on yer cell saturday afternoon sometime. good run getting 13's!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.