Ohio Roll Call - Page 41
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 181 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by tubbytreats Here's their link (Oakos): http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merch...&Search=McGard Oh yeah SNAP! I've been wrong all this time... The McGard ...

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Here's their link (Oakos):
    http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merch...&Search=McGard

Oh yeah SNAP! I've been wrong all this time... The McGard SplineDrive is a set of 20 lugs (4 wheels x 5 lugs each) that have those grooves on the sides, making using a normal pipe wrench or socket set useless at removing the lugs. They don't need a locking lug for each wheel because of their design. (Although, I suppose if you had VOLKS you could do 4 SplineDrive lugs and 1 Locking Lug on each wheel for added protection)

I just went and bought the 20 lug nut SplineDrive set in black and chose UPS Ground shipping. Total came to $81.20.
    i have the same ones.
    sat is no good for me. work all day
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OH yeah, IntegraToWRX,

The silver SplineDrive are $10 cheaper, so you would walk out of there payin $71 if you got those vs. the black ones that I got.

Maybe that helps your decision? (I wonder if all of us could take off each others rims with those locks...) I'll know who to chase down now.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

well supposed to be nice saturday, as oppose to today. no kilkare I guess. is it raining?

12pm saturday at the church on clyo (same place as last time) good for everyone?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Saturday may work for me. There's a chance I may be going with my friend to pick up his new VW R32 He doesn't know how to drive stick so I get to drive it first

But I'm not sure it may be here next week, so Saturday will probably work for me.

P.S. Thanks for the lug info Tubby.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Could we get an address for the new folks that may want to come. Are you making a map as well?

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    Could we get an address for the new folks that may want to come. Are you making a map as well?
    Here's a map of it on mapquest.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...ountry=us&zoom

Also, the exact address of the church is on page 22 of this thread. Tubby, it's okay if we go to the church again right?
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    where are you coming from? I can tell you directions.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I think I might be able to make it for a little while anyways.

Also, you all probably saw it on NASIOC, but there is a new STi page/forum that I'm sure you all would be able to provide help with some of these people. They are all pretty nice over there, and the Admin is pretty cool.

http://www.subarusti.org/

Hey guys!

My Tax Return came in today, so I have already ordered my wheels/tires! I ordered my McGard lugs from Oakos (http://www.oakos.com) on Wednesday and got them YESTERDAY! (Thursday) I even just picked basic UPS Ground shipping, but they are located in Michigan, so UPS Ground is basically next-day delivery anyways. VERY GREAT shipping and service!

If any of you are looking for parts, Oakos is a simply AWESOME vendor! They carry all kinds of stuff for Subarus, and their shipping is top-notch!

Saturday sounds like fun. I'm down for meeting up 12pm at Far Hills Community Church on 5800 Clyo Rd. in Centerville, OH Just found out this week that I'm going to have to have knee surgery to replace my ACL at the end of May, so my "cruising" time this summer might be limited until my knee gets stronger. (It's my right knee, so driving my WRX isn't an option)

Anyway, still excited to get my wheels/tires in soon!
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 04-23-2004 at 07:07 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

sorry to hear about your knee man... that really sucks. Im sure itll heal up like new, you should rent an auto wrx for the days we go out cruisin cruise control plus auto = hand throttle. you can leftfoot brake
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Hey guys!

My Tax Return came in today, so I have already ordered my wheels/tires! I ordered my McGard lugs from Oakos (http://www.oakos.com) on Wednesday and got them YESTERDAY! (Thursday) I even just picked basic UPS Ground shipping, but they are located in Michigan, so UPS Ground is basically next-day delivery anyways. VERY GREAT shipping and service!

If any of you are looking for parts, Oakos is a simply AWESOME vendor! They carry all kinds of stuff for Subarus, and their shipping is top-notch!

Saturday sounds like fun. I'm down for meeting up 12pm at Far Hills Community Church on 5800 Clyo Rd. in Centerville, OH Just found out this week that I'm going to have to have knee surgery to replace my ACL at the end of May, so my "cruising" time this summer might be limited until my knee gets stronger. (It's my right knee, so driving my WRX isn't an option)

Anyway, still excited to get my wheels/tires in soon!
    Sorry to hear about the knee surgery Tubby. I can't imagine not being able to drive

Can't wait to see the wheels once you get 'em! The weather forecast still looks good, so hopefully a few people show up tomorrow

KillPaulHogan: You still plan on coming?
    '02 PSM WRX

Doesn't seem like too many folks are going today. Not sure if it's worth it if only 3 of us show up? I may just stay home
    '02 PSM WRX

its too beautiful outside not to show... im gonna swing by
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

I learned 2 things today...

that we all love honda's and dirt clearly makes your car go fastAr.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

That was a good cruise-in last night. Not a whole lot of cars, but most of the cars were super nice. Those are the kinds of cars I want to see at cruise-in's (subies, evo's, srt-4's etc..) instead of all the junk ass cars I normally see around Dayton.

Snowvert, anything else cool show up after we left?
    '02 PSM WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.