Ohio Roll Call - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Mike, 31 Bellbrook Just bought a silver 02, completely bone stock. Guy I bought it from was his first new ...

Mike, 31
    Bellbrook
    Just bought a silver 02, completely bone stock. Guy I bought it from was his first new car and he was very sad to see it go. Took very good care of it. It needs new tires, so I ordered Rota Tarmac II's, they look like the STi wheels. I really think I want to lower it, I noticed that Ryan had some for sale. Still got them Ryan??? Pretty excited about the WRX. I just sold my 98 M3 because of insurance purposes... Too many tickets. Although a great car, the virtually unlimited power upgrades of a turbocharged engine are very exciting!! Would love to get together sometime and meet everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whats up mike! as soon as i get my car back on its feet, im up for a meet/play in the snow day
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

It is getting far too cold and far too icy for my tastes. I'm not a big fan of taking the better part of an hour to get from Downtown back down to C-ville....
    \m/

Oh man! Last night was sooo fun driving out at around 1:00 am up US-48 from Springboro to my house in Oakwood! It was really slick and I got to use my AWD when "launching" in the white stuff. (Remember: I'm from Buffalo, NY originally, so seeing snow is an exciting thing for me)

I hope we get unloaded on soon, I'm ITCHING to go do some doughnuts!! Anyone scoped out a good spot for doing this? I used to have a great place back in Fairborn to do doughnuts in, but since I've moved it's not so easy to find a hidden parking lot.

PS - Mike, it's good to have you on here. I'd wait till Spring to lower your WRX. The clearance in the snow would be helpful I'm sure!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

a hidden parking lot would be great. anyone have a location?
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the springs are going to be sold to my friend that lets me use his lift. If he doesn't take them, I'll be sure to let you know
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

As soon as i get my car back from the dealer, i'm up for playing in the snow with some other scooby's.

Can we say "drift"

I just got my rental car from the dealer yesterday before it started to snow, a Focus with 1700 miles on it. I instantly riced it out, neon light inside, a sticker on the hood/fender, and blue "racing" seat cover's. It's so funny to drive around like that, With a little help from the E-brake, it drifts like a champ

Can't wait to get my baby back.

steve

Hope that sticker comes off
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

wOOt!

now i just need my car back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00854.jpg  

Nice!

I met the guy in my complex with the 03 Blue WRX. his name's Brian. I mentioned the board, so we'll see if he signs up.
    \m/

Just a good spot for the aforementioned parking lot donuts... There's a parking lot off of Alex Bell/48 that would be perfect for our purposes. It's the Bed Bath 'n' Beyond lot, and it's huge. There's at least half of it that will be open once it starts getting nice 'n' snowy. Let me know if this is a viable option.

On your guys' advice, I took my Suby to Wagner Subaru and I must say what a great place. Those guys were super nice and very friendly to offer advice on mods and stuff like that to do without voiding warranties. Highly recommend them.
    \m/

wOOt!!! now i get to look at them all winter until i can put em on

17" Steel Gray Rota Downshifts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00856.jpg  

Where'd you get them from Subydude? They look excellent. It's gonna be a long winter

you get your car back yet?

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Where'd you get them from Subydude? They look excellent. It's gonna be a long winter

you get your car back yet?
    yeah i got em from subydude. Didn't get her back just yet. I think I should have it back sometime this week.

I'm gonna get the same rims only in Royal Black! I'm also gonna get them from SubyDude cause he's hooked me up with new uppipe gaskets after my original ones blew out of my uppipe.

Where are ya going to get them fitted? What kind of rubber did you buy for them? I'll get my rims in the Spring sometime with Summer tires.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

So one of the things I was interested in doing to my WRX is to put that splitter in my hood scoop or getting the STi scoop. You guys know where to find one in the Dayton area?
    \m/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.