Ohio Roll Call - Page 39
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 182 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; sweet, do you happen to have a dremel that would work for cuttting the turbo heatshield?...

sweet, do you happen to have a dremel that would work for cuttting the turbo heatshield?
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Shibby, Snowvert, etc...anybody else into maybe getting an STi hoodscoop? I may contact Subydude and see if we can get a discount if a bunch of us order.
    I would have a while back, but with the fmic, don't really need it. was going to get a kaminari cf hood, just waiting on an email back from them with a few questions.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Good morning all,

Well, I got the downpipe in this weekend and I'm very impressed. I'm still running the stock 3rd cat which seems to keep the noise down considerably. I can hear more of the turbo whine, but other than that, it isn't much louder than when I only had the catback on.

The install was pretty easy for the most part. Four of the turbo bolts cam off easily (I have 44k miles), but the hardest to get to wouldn't come off (integratowrx had the same problem) so I had to Dremel the nut off. Once I did that, it was smooth sailing.

Then, I reflashed to Stage 2 and have been having insane fun ever since. Oh yeah, and my gas milage sucks now.
    hi, give me a ride wtf.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Yes I installed a few small items too.
    STi Scoop

GT Spec Splitter

Samco Y-Pipe

Now if only my AccessPORT would show up I need Stage 2!!!!!
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

nice nick. hi, give me a ride... wtf.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Wow. I just read every reply on this topic. Thats alot. But heres my info....

Brad - 20 (21 end of june)
    Newton Falls (n.e. ohio, not close to dayton at all), but my g/f has a place in xenia she sometimes goes to. So im down there very little.
    White 02 rex. No mods. Just got it last week.

Im really not in the area at all, but if I do ever go down there at all Ill let you know. Her house is only like 5-10 min from the track. I was visiting and while we were driving around I seen the track and I was freaking out cuz its so close to her house. Closest one by me is like 40min away.

Im not really sure when, probably not for a good while, but the thought/idea of moving to the dayton/cincy area has come up before. Itll happen sooner or later, but probably more later than sooner. Blah blah blah, ok.... Ill quit talking for now. haha

thegame,

Good to have you here, WELCOME! Sometime when you are heading down to Xenia, let us know and we'll set up a meet at KilKare Speedway where we all can catch up for a few hours or whatever. We have a growing Suby community here in Dayton, and we're always excited when new folks drop by this thread.

Now we are gonna give you the "mod bug" and get you going on your own ride! It's contagious!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Great Pricing on Rims/Wheels!!!

I found a place that will beat SubyDude's prices for my wheels/tires combo.

Here's what I'm getting:
    17" Rota Downshift Royal Black w/Polished Lip

(sorry about the rice wing/mis-painted fog covers in this pic)

225/45/17 Yokohama EVS100

SubyDude: $1205 mounted/balanced/shipped to OH
    Motiv8 Sport: $1150 mounted/balanced/shipped to OH

I had to do the devious and become a member at http://www.honda-acura.net so I could get this pricing, but I'll do anything to save a few bucks, ya know?
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 04-20-2004 at 07:56 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Sweet! Looks nice!

Nice choice. Do they come with lugs?

No. I'm going to have to get McGard SplineDrive lugs to get these rims to work, and EVERY vendor is out of them. Luckily, I used to work at the McGard factory back in HS. It's near my house, so I'll just send my parents over there to purchase a set right from the factory. Should be able to get them there I would think! Anyone else interested? I could try a group buy!

http://www.mcgard.com/automotive/new_prod.asp

-Tubby
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 04-20-2004 at 08:31 AM.

2002 WRX Mods:

make sure you check the offset. i'm not sure if rota makes diferent offsets or not, but subydude only sells the best offset for subarus. other vendors may not.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

the guy with the Black STi at Kilkare last thurday

After a friendly reminder to the admin guys at the site they finally woke up and flipped the switch. So I can post finally. Sorry if I interupted this huge long chain but I feel I have a right since you guys were all talking last week. Anyways, I'm on and looking forward to the next event.

Re: the guy with the Black STi at Kilkare last thurday

Originally posted by KillPaulHogan
    After a friendly reminder to the admin guys at the site they finally woke up and flipped the switch. So I can post finally. Sorry if I interupted this huge long chain but I feel I have a right since you guys were all talking last week. Anyways, I'm on and looking forward to the next event.
    Glad to see you made it to the site! It'll be nice to see a few STi's when we meet up I met you last week at Kil-Kare (my name's Nick), and I also saw you in Bldg. 16 today.

Tubby, how much are the SplineDrive's? I need some locking lugs for my set, but I'm not sure how much I want to spend. Did you get your tax return yet? Can't wait to see the wheels once you get them, they definitely look excellent on a black car.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

fine...

fatg, tubby, nick... i'll pay for a ride, OK?

yeap, saw you at kilkare last thursday too. you going this week? some people should go, i'll be up there at the usual 5:45pm-ish time.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.