Ohio Roll Call - Page 37
Page 37 of 180 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; had a good time out there today. sucks I couldn't stay longer. definatly have to meet up next thursday, etc. ...

had a good time out there today. sucks I couldn't stay longer. definatly have to meet up next thursday, etc.

fatg - when you get yer dp in, let me know. would like to hang around for the install. i'll bring the beer.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well I didn't see but only one WRX STI out at the track today, Black STI. Talked to the guy but forgot to mention this website. It was the first time he'd ever staged for a race, told him about the lights but forgot to tell him to drive around the water. I think he ran a 14.8. Pretty nice guy he's an officer working at the base, some SPO in area B is my guess.

My WRX is still quicker than the EVO by one second, 13.6 was my best out of two runs. And didn't have a hint of clucth burn . So maybe next time i'll be a little more agrressive.

you the one who owns a silver evo with the drop in and a muffler?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Yeah that's me, did we speak?

nod, I had the black long sleeve shirt on asking you about your clutch, etc.

saw you ran a 14.2 or something, then followed by a 13.6 - nice turn around, specially since you didn't seem to launch it that hard.

definatly have to hook up there again. love the evo.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

by the way, ran up to champps for some dinner and saw a lambo vt, an amg e55 benz and a sti.

where was my damn camera!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Sounds nice KWIK WRX....

Anyone else run last night?

Last night was kinda lame. The drive home was nice...boost in cool weather is, well, cool.

I'll let you guys know when the DP comes in. Of course, FedEx seems to be driving it in circles, probably in the same truck as IntegratoWRX's hood scoop and scoobisnack's Delta Dash. Humph.

I talked to the guy with the black STi and he know's about this thread. Let's hope he drops in.

I wish I coulda come down, my parents were in town this week. It's funny to me that I beat that Black STI's first run with my first run of 14.7! Now don't I feel important and cool!

Yeah, there's a blue STI that I told about this forum, and some other locals that I've been "snagging" in. It'd be great to have a good strong Suby showing at KilKare some night this summer where we can run in the cool boost and post up some good numbers.

I'm waiting for IRS Taxman Uncle Sam USA to give me my refund so I can blow it all on 17" Rota Downshift Royal Black with 225/45/17 Yokohama EVS100's and McGard SplineDrive lugs. My stock wheels and tires are so bald it's not safe to drive them anymore! I've been driving around like grandpa recently!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Tubby- new wheels and tires will blow your mind. I've been very happy with my "upgrade."

I have the name of the Black STi's owner, and I emailed him, so we'll see. If he blows us off, I'll send his email to all of you and we can bombard him. Just kidding.

Oooh sounds fun! Actually I'm geeky enough that I could write a PHP script that would bombard his inbox with an infinite amount of emails! (I could just run it forever!) THAT'd teach him, but I'm not too sure he'd want to cruise with us....

hmpf... (going back to the basement laboratory to experiment with new ideas...)

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Great afternoon to get out with the windows down

good point, kevin.

this damn inlet better go on like butter. hopefully I can get it on today....wru sean, heh.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Which turbo inlet pipe did you get Snowvert? The Perrin one?

2002 WRX Mods:

yeap, came in the mail yesterday. it's a nice piece and the price was tough to beat, so went ahead and got it.

came with 'real' metal hose clamps, not the weak ones subaru uses, if you know what I mean.

stickers too!

anyway though, trying to find some people to get this on today. it's been a solid month since i've boosted over 10psi and I have an itchy led foot to use.

sean was going to help me, but not sure if he can today or what not. haven't been able to get ahold of him. anyone have some free time? I can pay whoever and bring beer, hah.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq