Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ohio Roll Call

288K views 3K replies 285 participants last post by  Jgrasham 
#1 ·
Hey, i think theres about 5-6 of us on this board within 20 minutes of each other. I figured I'd start a roll call thread just to see how many of us there are.

Name, Age

I'll start it off:

Jason, 17

I'm located near the intersection of wilmington pike and whipp. You'll usually see me driving on 48.

04 WRB WRX, a few mods right now. Hopefully Cobb Stage 2 by next year.

#877 ·
Not today. I only went N on I-675 to work. I do live on Dorothy Lane and US-48 in Oakwood. I'll give you a ring if I can't find people to help out, but I have a bunch of folks who've signed up to help me out.

#881 ·
Not I.... Sorry
My family is coming in tomorrow from out of town wich means major cleaning! I think I'm done running anyways till I get stage 1 on. But I still want to watch!!!

#882 ·
Snowvert said:
glad your surgery went well, justin.

which of you fockers are going up to kilkare today? just talked to dave and he said he'll be up there too.

call my cell or post, etc.
Dude, his surgery is tomorrow :tongue:

Not sure if I'll be there tonight or not. The weather outlook is crappy, but I haven't been out all day. My office is a huge cave with no windows.......I'll call your cell Eric if I plan on heading up there.

#883 ·
integratowrx said:
Dude, his surgery is tomorrow :tongue:

Not sure if I'll be there tonight or not. The weather outlook is crappy, but I haven't been out all day. My office is a huge cave with no windows.......I'll call your cell Eric if I plan on heading up there.
err, yeah... I meant I hope it goes well. :confused1

overcast outside, but hasn't rained all day. have yet to have class last the entire time, but oh wait, yes... this one will because he is a pink carnation wearing bastard.

shoot me a call when you decide.

#884 ·
Snowvert,

Didn't have the surgery YET, but thanks for the pre-surgery "good will"... he he

How bout that weather?

#885 ·
headed towards kilkare, stopped at a place where a friend works to grab a bite to eat and hail was coming down. rained horribly for at least 45 mins. no way kilkare was running, so I skipped it.

I love you ohio.

#887 ·
Well... assuming the termites don't eat the STi, you can still drive mine :)
Anyone up for a meetup at the church tomorrow at 12:00?

#892 ·
KillPaulHogan said:
I guess no one's in. If any one goes to the SRD meet tonight or anything else let us know.
A few of us did end up meeting at the church today. I hadn't planned on it, but I was running errands and was in the area around noon. Eric, Kevin, Adam and me chilled for about an hour or so. I didn't post because I wasn't sure I was going. Eric didn't have his phone with him so we didn't know your number.

I'm definitely going to the SRD cruise tonight. I'm going to wash my car again in this beautiful weather :)

#894 ·
ScoobyNewbie said:
ill be up there.... what time are you guys planning on going?
give me a call if you want, i might not have a chance to get back online to check until later.
361-0285
see ya there ... as long as we get there at similar times.
I'll give you a call once I head that way.

Snowvert your car sounds mean as ****. It's super fast :eek:

#895 ·
integratowrx said:
Snowvert your car sounds mean as ****. It's super fast :eek:
thanks, lol. i'll give you a ride next time if ya want. is it that loud? :confused1

bout 12am now, sorry I didn't make it out to the cruise in tonight. I wasn't driving and was at a friends. no way to get back to my car. anything nice there?

#896 ·
dave - saw you called tonight, but had went out to the bar and I didn't see the call till around 1:30am, and thought it might be late to call. what's the word?

there were some cincy hoz there too, which is money. one was hot too, but didn't get her number. :( she said she'll be back, and I said good, ha. I don't know how I go through so much money in such a short amount of time, wtf. if any of you want to come out, tell me ffs.

how was the el cruisein?

no edit above, +1.

#897 ·
I'm on heavy drugs@@@ I can't even think straight@ Surgery went well though, I'm sleeping and recovering well. Later boyz

#899 ·
I think I'm actually on Perkoset or something like that. Its a hallucinogen and makes me feel like I have to itch when I really don't. Very weird stuff, I feel totally drugged up and am not coherent at all. I really just want to go back to normal...

#901 ·
Snowvert said:
dave - saw you called tonight, but had went out to the bar and I didn't see the call till around 1:30am, and thought it might be late to call. what's the word?

there were some cincy hoz there too, which is money. one was hot too, but didn't get her number. :( she said she'll be back, and I said good, ha. I don't know how I go through so much money in such a short amount of time, wtf. if any of you want to come out, tell me ffs.

how was the el cruisein?

no edit above, +1.
It was most of the same cars as usual at Mr. Chengs. A few more SRDU folks showed up since I think they were too lazy to drive all the way up to Apollo's. So there seemed to be more "troublemakers" there, but everything went smoothly. Met the dude with the yellow GTi w/ a lot of work done to it. He was super nice. As far as the Subies go, it was me, Dave, and Adam. Also boostd showed up late. His car was super loud, but I'm not sure he could contend with 9 second mustangs :confused1 He was driving around the parking lot revving and being loud.(with his baby in the back seat sleeping)

Eric your car isn't too loud, it just sounded mean. The turbo sounded great. I want a ride next time we meet up.

Glad to hear the surgery went okay tubby, and that you're up and moving around a little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.