Ohio Roll Call - Page 32
Page 32 of 180 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, A friend of mine is selling his Prodrive PFF-7 wheels in silver 18x8 with tires. He lives in ...

Hey guys,

A friend of mine is selling his Prodrive PFF-7 wheels in silver 18x8 with tires. He lives in Tallahassee, and since I'll be going through there in the next few weeks, I could bring them back. Anyone interested in some great wheels? Just a thought. If you want to see them, his screen name on Clubwrx is Hank, and on NASIOC is Hank3.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I pre-ordered my AccessPORT for 2002 WRX Sedan on 1/22/2004.

I recieved email notification by UPS that my package will ARRIVE March 31, 2004 (Next Wednesday)

My notification email came from: QuantumViewNotify@ups.com (add this to your spam filters, the sales@cobbtuning.com wasn't the correct email addy)

I'm Excited!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    I pre-ordered my AccessPORT for 2002 WRX Sedan on 1/22/2004.

I recieved email notification by UPS that my package will ARRIVE March 31, 2004 (Next Wednesday)

My notification email came from: QuantumViewNotify@ups.com (add this to your spam filters, the sales@cobbtuning.com wasn't the correct email addy)

I'm Excited!
    Woo Hoo!! Congratulations.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Very cool! Looks like everyones getting parts for spring!
    I got my Lineage grounding mod in last night. Also did the Blitz turbo timer and harness. Lots of fun.

Don't think I will make it tomorrow. Too much spring cleaning to do!

Isn't that what your wife is for?

Please, please don't tell her I said that...I eat her cooking, plus I know she can beat me up.

does anyone have an extensive set of tools that I could mabye drop by today and use for a sec, heh. I need a ratchet/socket wrench thing bad....

weather >>>>>

good stuff on yer access port, time to give me a ride!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Anyone going to KilCare? I'm down with going after I help Snowvert with his ride.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I'll probably be heading over there with fatgroundhog, and another friend of mine. Unless it starts raining in the next hour or two. I'll keep an eye out for you guys
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Hello all,
    I was just over at Jeff Schmitt used lot to look and see if the old WRX was there. Didn't see it and asked the stealership sales man if they sold it. They said they got rid of it two weeks ago. Anybody know who got it? I still miss that car, leather interior silver and black, APS club spec was still on it., it did 13.5 at Kilkare. Hope the person takes care of her. But they need to get rid of the ship anchors it rolls on, 26lbs from what I remember.

Just got back from KilKare Speedway in Xenia, OH with Snowvert, Fatgroundhog, and IntegratoWRX.

I was the only guy who ran, and my best of the day was a 14.3 @94.3 MPH I was happy with those numbers being that it was my very first time at the track. I'm getting my AccessPORT on Wednesday, so it should be a good way for me to gauge where I'm at once that is installed.

(My other runs of the day were a 14.7 and a 14.8) Oh well, I guess everyone can get better!

Good to see you guys out there, thanks for the Subie support!

2002 WRX Mods:

hell ya. I had a good time. would like to have seen more imports running, or rather just more often, but was fun.

i'm down to go up there whenever.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Tubby, you did us proud. I think it was after you left, but an Evo and SRT4 each ran a few times and the best I saw was in the 15s...I think they also ran 16s on their first runs. So for just learning, you did quite well I thought.

I find myself weakening on the "never gonna run it" stance, just as I did the "never gonna mod it" position. Stage 2 may force me out onto the track.

I second that.

I think your 14.3 was a good run, justin. when you get the reflash I will almost guarantee you will run 13.6

you can drive, and that's the best mod of all.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

big edit:

went out and looked over the entire thing again, loosened up the bracket, and there is a definatly a crack in the black rubber/plastic. it's quite noticible if you look at it from the correct angle and don't have any light directly on it, as it creates a shadow. at first I thought it looked like 2 small punctures, but then realized it's a nice size crack.

definatly have to order the part now. I guess $100 isn't that bad, could of always been something else. just sucks I have to wait till wednesday to get the part in.
    Last edited by Snowvert; 03-27-2004 at 08:07 PM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Thanks for the props guys! I'm VERY suprised the SRT-4 and the Evo8 didn't do any better than 15's. I guess I did much better than I thought I could...

AccessPORT comes Wednesday, and I'm tempted to run again next Saturday, but I probably won't run till I get new wheels/tires. My stockers are getting quite bad and still need to survive a trip back to NY for Easter weekend.

All in all, a fun day. Next time, I'm gonna get you other boys to run! I know you got nice times in ya!

(Who took pics at the track? POST EM?!!)

2002 WRX Mods: