Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ohio Roll Call

288K views 3K replies 285 participants last post by  Jgrasham 
#1 ·
Hey, i think theres about 5-6 of us on this board within 20 minutes of each other. I figured I'd start a roll call thread just to see how many of us there are.

Name, Age

I'll start it off:

Jason, 17

I'm located near the intersection of wilmington pike and whipp. You'll usually see me driving on 48.

04 WRB WRX, a few mods right now. Hopefully Cobb Stage 2 by next year.

#779 ·
#780 ·
I would love to, but I can't. I'm leaving for Denver early Friday. Probably next week though!

#783 ·
fatgroundhog said:
Eeh, I dunno. We'll see. Its getting kinda old. I'm sure you all are anxious for my answer anyway...
yeah, it is in a way. although, I am already up that way so it makes sense for me to go anyhow. also a chance to see some cars, which as of late I don't see many of.

i'd say lets go down to tri-state this weekend, but cruisefest is also this weekend and that is priority #1. not sure if any of you are going, but it's a damn good time up there.

kevin - have a safe trip.

nick - i'll give you a call thursday after class to see if ya plan on going.

#787 ·
50% chance of rain, but I'm planning on going to KilKare tonight. I need to get a good run in before I have the knee surgery and can't run for a while. Who else will show up tonight?

#788 ·
i'm down to go. I get out of class at like 5:15pm usually so i'll give you a call tomorrow J to see whether you are going or not, then i'll head over there.

if no one goes, I probably won't either as it's pretty damn boring without the wrx people!

btw, talked to adam for a few tonight when I was about to go somewhere. he said he's down for a little saturday thing if people want, etc.

#789 ·
If any of you all go/run tonight, good luck, have fun, be safe, bla bla bla...
Talk to you all next week!

#793 ·
KillPaulHogan - Yeah, nice Avatar, but we need to clean up those jagged edges. Send me the pic and I'll resize a nice avatar for ya......Oh yeah, I'm still thinking of running, it will be easy to get alot of runs in today with the local yokals not dragging their trailers there. (Maybe 1 per hour or more!)

IntegraToWRX - I'm going to KilKare regardless of weather, I need to get some runs in before May 28th!! I'll do anything at this point to run!

#794 ·
ALSO:

Are they gonna make me use a helmet if I break into the 13's? I'm pretty sure I'll be there this time, but I'm not sure about the helmet laws there at KilKare. I thought anyone <14 secs had to have one.

#796 ·
tubbytreats said:
KillPaulHogan - Yeah, nice Avatar, but we need to clean up those jagged edges. Send me the pic and I'll resize a nice avatar for ya......Oh yeah, I'm still thinking of running, it will be easy to get alot of runs in today with the local yokals not dragging their trailers there. (Maybe 1 per hour or more!)

IntegraToWRX - I'm going to KilKare regardless of weather, I need to get some runs in before May 28th!! I'll do anything at this point to run!
I'm not scared of rain, but if the track even appears to be wet, they'll shut it down. It was barely sprinkling once last year, and they shut it down for the night.

#797 ·
#799 · (Edited)
I'm gonna go over there anyway and wait it out. I looked at the radar and it should clear up later. My cell is for any of you others who are going out there.

#800 ·
Yah I was trying forever to get it down to 180X180 pixels. When I finally did it I didn't care that it looked crappy I was just glad to have it done. I'll send you the pick Tubby anyway if you think you could fix it. It was taken on a 5 megapixel camera for god sake.

Yah it's pouring now at the perfect time to call the night off. But it's only gonna last like 30 min from the radar. Man I need my runs in too cause I'm about to get eye surgery. I think i can here eric now in class saying "i love ohio." I'm with you bro.

#801 ·
posting from class like I shouldn't, but anyway my damn cell died and no way of recharging it without going back to my apt. not really wanting to drive back down to centerville then up to kilkare.

my class ends at 5:10pm or something, someone please post if we're going to try and make it up there.

it's a somewhat quick shot over there from downtown.

gracias!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.