Ohio Roll Call - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 181 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; sus gets my vote. this weekend good for another cruise if the weather is ok?...

sus gets my vote. this weekend good for another cruise if the weather is ok?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did it seem to make a performance difference or mainly just noise?
    A lot of noise. Actually, I think down low, it pulls a little slower. I reset the ECU, so that may be part of it. Don't know?
    Last edited by subisnack; 03-22-2004 at 05:42 AM.

Tubby- did you notice you got props on the Cobb site by some guy who installed a dp? You are famous man. I hope you're getting royalties.

Yeah, the STi intake made me laugh like a little kid (I do that a lot anyway, especially in the STi). I was afraid it was gonna suck me through the firewall. That, or an F-15 had been trapped under the hood.

Where is that post on the Cobb forums? I never saw it, but would love to retrieve my hard-earned "props".

Saw a WRB 02-03 Sedan today with plates "Yeeouch". VERY slammed with wheels/tires and exhaust. Older guy (at least 35 I think) I'm not sure it's the same old guy we saw towards the end of our Saturday meet.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

afaik, the weather should be good this weekend, friday or saturday would be better for me than sunday. that is, if yer all up for it, etc.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I got a call about the tint work. The guy said he'd give us $10 off, which isn't much, but I guess he is already low. He does great work too. The sedan should be around $150, and the wagon a little more. If you are interested, his name is Tony and his number is 235-5652. He is on Executive Blvd which runs parallel to I-70 between Brandt Pike and Old Troy in Huber Heights.
    Last edited by fatgroundhog; 03-22-2004 at 05:04 PM.

New to the club...

Hey everyone... I'm in Cincy, I used the NASIOC, got banned for dropping an f bomb, re-registered under a different name, and got my IP blocked... So, I was wondering if there is a Cincinnati based forum on this site... This is the closest I could find...

I joined the NASIOC and within a month had been to two meets... One I posted here earlier about our trip (13 WRX's one STI) from Cin-Day to Day, taking backroads, bouncing from 71 - 75... It was fun.

I'm also registered at I-club and could use you feedback to find which site is better....

wrxwaggin,

Good to have you. You are welcome here with us Dayton folks. I really think the BEST WRX site that exists (for being friendly, helpful, informative, and overall not "cranky") is http://www.wrxfanatics.com

There are 6,900+ members there and they have alot of really great knowledge coming from alot of guys with really nice WRX's. If you don't have an account over there, please join, it's really a wonderful spot.

I post all my DIY (Do It Yourself) threads there because the people there actually seem to appreciate the work and overall there is a good community of people there.

Hope this helps!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Thanks for the tip, I've never heard of that site, i'll definately check it out...

I just got my mac Pbook G4 up and running again, on it right now.... God this thing is soooooooooooooooooooo much better than my PC... ****ing windows, **** bill gates

Since when are you guys so quiet? Well, just to take up space...

My intercooler hoses should be here today.
    My stromung dp has been delayed over a week.
    Accessport, well, who really knows (Tubby, did you get yours?)
    New wheels ship today.
    Competing for a STi hood scoop- we'll see (I'll still get it before Nick's comes from that Quantum group buy)

Wagner Subaru may start taking turbo Legacy orders next month.

No word on AccessPORT. I read on Cobb's forums that they were working on getting ALL of January's 2004 orders ready late last week into Wednesday of this week. I barely think mine will even SHIP by Friday or Saturday!

So I won't be getting mine this week. Cobb decided to do 1/2 of January's 02-03 orders, then ALL of January's 2004 orders, then the 2nd 1/2 of January's 02-03 orders. Being that I ordered 1-22-2004, I won't get mine till later than some of the 2004 guys who ordered Jan 31st.

Oh well, Patience is a virtue. (Fatgroundhog - what wheels did you buy? What brand of intercooler hoses? Let me know when you go for that DP install...)

2002 WRX Mods:

I got some used Red Samco hoses. Should be cool, and a little bling. I've also got some gold SDRs on the way and I sold my Silver Formels. I'll miss the Formels, but I just had to have gold.

I'm still interested in a get-together for my dp install, but it will be after Easter I imagine. I also know I can get my hands on an excellent guide on that install!

anyone up for a cruise around on saturday? supposed to be like 68 as the high and sunny.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I'll probably head over to Kil-Kare if the weather outlook stays the same. It's supposed to be 70 and partly cloudy, only 20% chance of rain
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

ah yes, good call. forgot they moved it to this saturday. let me know if yer going to go fosho, we can cruise up there or what not.

today was such a nice day. little humidity, but damn nice. kinda makes me think of cali.

as an aside, jason are you going to be around anytime soon? have a question for you, need a second opinion on something tbh.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.