Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ohio Roll Call

288K views 3K replies 285 participants last post by  Jgrasham 
#1 ·
Hey, i think theres about 5-6 of us on this board within 20 minutes of each other. I figured I'd start a roll call thread just to see how many of us there are.

Name, Age

I'll start it off:

Jason, 17

I'm located near the intersection of wilmington pike and whipp. You'll usually see me driving on 48.

04 WRB WRX, a few mods right now. Hopefully Cobb Stage 2 by next year.

#753 ·
I'm up for a meet, but I don't know who else is interested. Maybe hit up that Edgewood track on Saturday afternoon?

#754 ·
lol sup J.

i'd rather go to tri-state then edgewater, personally. I don't know when they run. i'll wake up in the morning and make it over the the usual spot at the clyo church at like 12pm.

post if it's on or not.

#755 ·
Dang... You all are probably sleeping....
I'll be at the church at 12:00....:p

#757 ·
Fatgroundhog is coming with me. Not sure about Integratowrx yet. Probably not.... See you all in a bit...

#759 · (Edited)
For the guy who bought my white wrx (KWIK WRX was on the plates when I had it) I dug up my info on the car.

Dyno run was from Passen Motorsports in Columbus, they installed the APS/Cobb club spec kit which did come with the turboback exhaust, found that info also. The pulls were done with two wheels only, back wheels.

My two best times from Kilkare

#760 ·
HOLY CRAP! FIX THAT THING!

Here's a smaller version of the 1st pic:

#762 ·
How was the meet last night? Anything cool there? Besides the Subaru's that is :D

#763 ·
subisnack said:
How was the meet last night? Anything cool there? Besides the Subaru's that is :D
I think Jason said he was going since it was in Huber, but I haven't talked to him. I was too beat last night to go. Lanscaping for 12 hours wears me out.

I'm loving Stage 2. It's like a totally different car. Considerably faster for sure.

Shibby: I saw you at the four way stop on Feedwire, and that road by your house. It was about 9:00 this morning and I was in a big ass invisible fence van. Your car looked sweet rollin'. ;)

#764 ·
#766 ·
integratowrx said:
I think Jason said he was going since it was in Huber, but I haven't talked to him. I was too beat last night to go. Lanscaping for 12 hours wears me out.
I went up there and met jason. it wasn't all that bad, but as him and I have said time after time the wrx meets we have are more fun, and about 10x less people.

there was some silly sht out there for sure, I couldn't help laugh. definalty some hot 18 yr olds (ok they were probably 17) but I am trying.

supposedly they are now making the permanent lot the lowe's in sugarcreek plaza, right at clyo and wilmington.

works for me, I could walk.

#768 ·
chakosh said:
Dude Shibby I see your car at Best Buy all the freakin' time. You and I must have the same CD-purchasing addiction...

What a gorgeous day. Spent most of it running around in the Gibbersaur. Didn't see many other WRX-ers out though.
i work there man. I've been a cashier for the past month, and saved about $2000.00 total on discounted merchandise. I plan to quit next week. :)

#770 ·
#771 ·
Hey, back now. Enjoyed reading the posts. I forgot how many rexs are out in Boulder. I remember the dealer in Boulder said that they had the most sales of the entire country. Did see one silver STi when I was stone drunk. I pointed it out to my older sister and she's like, "don't tell me yours have a huge wing like that." I thought it was hilarious and spent a few minutes convincing her it was stock. Made me miss mine though. :(

Kev that data was pretty interesting for a fellow dork like me. I was just watching the RPMs for the shifts. Your second run (the better) you had a great launch but the shift times were way late. You hit 7k which is definately past fuel cut. Did you set the shift light down to like 5800? It might help. I have the same problem too but I think we could get more out each gear if we shifted earlier based off the stock data subaru has published. Thanks for the data runs though.

#772 ·
Yeah... I had a lot of things working against me. My glass were broken so I was half blind. It was late sunset, which made it worse. And the 10 second Mustang was blowing oil all over my window. Excuses excuses... :) I set the tach to beep, but could not hear it, so I was going after feel which was a mistake. I thought I could hold 4th a little longer, but it bit me. Without the fuel cut, who knows what the 1/4 mile time would have been?? Oh well. Next time right?

Glad your back. We missed you Thursday/Saturday.

#774 ·
I was thinking 13.8 or 9. But I will take 8's. I don't think I have enought stickers for 8's though. And my wheels are not dirty enough either.

Seriously, I was not trying to sound like it was a whole lot better than it was. Like I said before, the car sounded and felt great. %100 driver error :p

#775 ·
I didn't see that wrx, but I did see another white one yesterday while driving around. looked stock except for a muffler. I looked over and the guy and nodded, but he seemed to laugh.

good thing there was traffic, I have something for him to laugh about. thanks hydrocarbon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.