Ohio Roll Call - Page 30
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 181 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The sarcasm is sweet and drippy in this forum. You guys are great, I had a really fun time today, ...

The sarcasm is sweet and drippy in this forum.

You guys are great, I had a really fun time today, and regardless of whether Subisnack thinks I'm going to bite it, I'm not. I just like to be realistic about my driving, instead of act all macho. (I'm not)

Actually, the girl on our http://www.simpleletter.com site is just a friend. But here is a picture of me and my current girlfriend. Now she's a HOTTIE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails justin and laura in snow.jpg  

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You guys are really lucky, you get (2) pics of the girl!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails justin and laura.jpg  

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

You did good Tubby, she's hot as well. It was good hanging out with you again today.

p.s. your website chick is still hot, and I want to meet her
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

and regardless of whether Subisnack thinks I'm going to bite it, I'm not.
    ??? I don't remember saying that!

Well... It's snowing this morning. If it keeps up, I'm moving back to Colorado. Ohio weather is weird!

snowing wtf.

edit: I agree with nick. yer wife and the t-shirt chick both look good, etc.
    Last edited by Snowvert; 03-21-2004 at 06:06 AM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

subisnack: Where in CO were you livin' before? I'm from Fort Collins, went to school in Boulder...

That chick is smokin' hot, tubbytreats... any chance she's into skinny white metalheads?

Sorry I missed you guys, again... I know... I'm a l4m0r. Went down to GC in Cincy and bought a used Jackson instead. When's the next time you guys are gonna meet up?
    \m/

i'm down for anytime. just let me know.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I grew up in Denver, went to HS in Aurora, and then lived downtown for about a year before we moved out here to Dayton. I miss the mountains

Yeah, I miss the mountains and the sun. I love Colorado. Damn lack of jobs...
    \m/

I hear you. Thats why we ended up out here. Jobs......
    Oh well. We have made this home, and we do like it here!

Yeah, it ain't half bad!

Where in C-ville are you at? I'm down off of Lyons and Yankee. Also, another WRX has been around my apartment complex lately... anyone here recently move?
    \m/

I am right off of 48 and Alex-Bell.

And it's snowing again!

Integratowrx:
    We put on that short intake on the STi this afternoon. Just wanted to see what it would do and sound like.

Sounds like a friggen jet engine when the turbo spools up. Loud

That's awesome! Short ram CAI is the way to go. When I get some dough, I might sell off my Injen for a short ram. We'll see what happens with my tax refund. I know I should blow it on paying off my car loan, but you all know how addictive modding can be.

(I shouldn't have seen any of your cars this weekend) I'm going to give in soon.

2002 WRX Mods:

Yeah modding is definitely an addiction.

I bet that intake is loud on the STi. I liked it, but it just pissed me off when the filter got wet. Just watch out on super rainy days, as you may have to wait a few minutes for the filter to dry out. Did it seem to make a performance difference or mainly just noise?
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.