Ohio Roll Call - Page 28
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 182 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by integratowrx Should we mention the meet on the SRD site? At least in the Suby forum? you ...

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Should we mention the meet on the SRD site? At least in the Suby forum?
    you really want sht-talking mustang owners showing up?

if you wanna ask them, which is all good by me, mabye PM them instead of posting?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Chris Tomlin (http://www.christomlin.com) is NOT sold out as far as I know. You can call the church at 434-3232 to get more info, tix were $10 as far as I know.

http://www.christomlin.com/nottous/t...record0003.htm

I'll be there tonight if any of you guys are up for it!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by Snowvert
    you really want sht-talking mustang owners showing up?

if you wanna ask them, which is all good by me, mabye PM them instead of posting?
    Nah, I just figured if we mentioned it in the Suby forum, chances are only Subies would show up. Could be worth at least pm-ing that Fugee dude, and that Banzai dude who just bought the STi. It doesn't matter to me though.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

yeah... I saw the latest round of crap talking on SRD. I think I'm done there as well. After your thread got locked Snowvert, there is another one with a Honda vs. Mustang. I'm sure it will be locked soon as well. Not that I'm a Honda fan or anything but it was the same old all superior mustang thing.... Did he ever stop to think that if the car still had 30 day tags on it, he has less than 1,000 miles on it, and was in the process of breaking it in?? Glad it was not me!

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Nah, I just figured if we mentioned it in the Suby forum, chances are only Subies would show up. Could be worth at least pm-ing that Fugee dude, and that Banzai dude who just bought the STi. It doesn't matter to me though.
    they are cool np. just don't want half the srd mustang owners showing up just to talk sht. get enough of that on srd, word?

feel free to post there though.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by subisnack
    yeah... I saw the latest round of crap talking on SRD. I think I'm done there as well. After your thread got locked Snowvert, there is another one with a Honda vs. Mustang. I'm sure it will be locked soon as well. Not that I'm a Honda fan or anything but it was the same old all superior mustang thing.... Did he ever stop to think that if the car still had 30 day tags on it, he has less than 1,000 miles on it, and was in the process of breaking it in?? Glad it was not me!
    rofl, I hear that.

I actually locked the thread because I was really tired of hearing it, but someone unlocked it. go figure...
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

welcome to ohio, the heart of it all.

please enjoy your stay with us which includes all the golf courses, water skiing and nightlife you want.

oh, while you are enjoying your stay, please take a look at saturday's weather.

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/45459?dayNum=1

please drive safe.

much h8 for ohio!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

next wednesday supposed to be 66 and nice out. that a good day for a little meet up? i'm down for saturday as well, but I don't think it's going to do anything but rain.

post wh0r3ing it up today!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Not sure if it's worth meeting up on Saturday or not. I definitely don't want to stand around in the rain.
    '02 PSM WRX

well, if there is any break in the weather it'll be in the morning-ish time. i'll be up there at 11am fosho either way. unless it's obviously pooring rain, etc.

hope to see ya all there.

edit: I pm'ed banzai and feegee about tomorrow. also told them if they know any subie people to let them know as well.
    Last edited by Snowvert; 03-19-2004 at 03:25 PM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

snowvert,

You are our official meteorologist. You give weather updates more than the Weather Channel.

Justin

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

If it's not raining at 11:00, I'll be there.
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    snowvert,

You are our official meteorologist. You give weather updates more than the Weather Channel.

Justin
    but of course man, I look at san diego weather every day, all the time. I miss it.

and frankly, I don't have anything to do.

sometimes I figure to check out the weather around here, but it always sucks, especially on the days we are trying to cruise around or something. like it was decent out today, supposed to rain like hell tomorrow and be decent sunday. see the trend?

hopefully it doesn't rain. wishfull thinking!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

What part of SD did you live? I lived for a short time near Mission Bay. Just up the street from Fiesta Island. I miss it to... All except for the cost of living there!

I actually lived in sactown. I meant to say I miss cali, not sd specifically. I was in socal quite a bit. friend lived in la jolla, and went to LA a lot.

anyway, I lived in roseville in sac. very comfortable place to live and the weather was great. nothing like sd, though.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.