Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ohio Roll Call

288K views 3K replies 285 participants last post by  Jgrasham 
#1 ·
Hey, i think theres about 5-6 of us on this board within 20 minutes of each other. I figured I'd start a roll call thread just to see how many of us there are.

Name, Age

I'll start it off:

Jason, 17

I'm located near the intersection of wilmington pike and whipp. You'll usually see me driving on 48.

04 WRB WRX, a few mods right now. Hopefully Cobb Stage 2 by next year.

#627 ·
Yea, i could see the comparison with the 4 black civics, except our cars are alot more badass, also its better than 4 WRB wrx's in my opinion. This was also the first time id been able to stretch the suby's legs. and while accessport may be over rated, 3rd and 4th gear make me smile instead of frown.

I had a good time without havin to go more than 90mph.
Saw alot of nice cars saturday nite, didnt feel like a SRD meet.

lots of nice blue and silver evo's. More subaru's than u could shake a stick at, and a beautiful cobalt blue 350z.

Dave's Java STi looked drop dead gorgeous in the sunlight w/ those gold rims.

#628 ·
i took my axleback off yesterday. wow! :eek: sounds like a v8, and its loud! I think I'm going to leave it like this for a couple days. I kinda like it better than the RFL.

#630 · (Edited)
Hey STI owners!

The AccessPORT for STI will be announced soon! Check this link for more info!

http://www.wrxforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000033

Believe me, you want to pre-order as soon as they let it out because waiting is a pain in the butt!

Oh yeah, I'm trying to get a group of my friends to head out to the track Thursday night around 6:00-7:00 ish. I'm not going to run, but my gf wants to go to the track, and so I'm trying to "culture" a few more friends about it this week. Who's up with going over to KilKare on Thursday evening/night?

#637 ·
There should seriously be more folks running on Thursday night. I'm not sure I've totally ruled myself out of this one, but I don't PLAN on running. Surely I might try though, with my gf being there and all.

Gotta stick up for my manhood, right?

#638 ·
I am thinking about it actually. although, i'm not too excited about not having a tranny after a few big drops. i'd rather wait a little while when dan gets my sti ra set in, so I don't care if I break it or not.

guess we shall see tomorrow. supposed to be nice out, should be fun.

#639 ·
Nobody says you guys hafta run all out. If I ever run, I'll be aiming at around 13.8, even if Cobb Stage 2 could be closer to 13.4. I'm not going to kill my tranny.

Tubby- you gotta try to get like a 13.8 or something.

Snow- I have no idea what you could run, but I would think mid 13's in your sleep.

#640 ·
#641 ·
Sweeeeeet. I e-mailed everyone on the list to try and get in a pre order. Now I'm debating if I will get 2. Or just one for the STi. Hmmmm... "Man... that's a lot of bread!" :D

#642 · (Edited)
fatgroundhog said:
Nobody says you guys hafta run all out. If I ever run, I'll be aiming at around 13.8, even if Cobb Stage 2 could be closer to 13.4. I'm not going to kill my tranny.

Tubby- you gotta try to get like a 13.8 or something.

Snow- I have no idea what you could run, but I would think mid 13's in your sleep.
yeah, yer right. I don't have to run all out, but I would actually want to, so I can see some times.

I would hope 13's in my sleep, if I launched it well, i'd hope for mid 12's or lower.

i'll have to give you a ride sometime, mabye you could guess. car feels slow to me now, and i'm not just saying that.

anyway though, i'll see ya all tomorrow. i'll probably be hanging around the cars while they are waiting to run. i'll give nick a shout on his cell, or justin if I don't catch you guys by like 6:30 or whatever.

#643 ·
Hey guys,

There's gonna be a really big turnout tonight, I'm bringing at least 10 people myself. (Most just to watch, none will run)

ALSO:

AWD Dyno has just been installed in Columbus, and I've talked with the owner about a "group buy" day where we all can get dyno pulls on one single day as part of a "package" deal.

http://www.streetracingdayton.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4234

I'm pumped!

#646 ·
Anyone else find a place to pre-order the STI/Forester XT Access Port? I sent out 4 or 5 e-mails yesterday to different shops, but no one has responded.... :rolleyes:

#647 ·
That seems to be pretty normal for Subaru vendors. You may do just as well to order through Cobb when they come out- just be sure to be one of the first.

As Nick about South Coast Subaru....its like pulling teeth, and it seems the problem is Cobb. These companies may know their stuff, but they need to hire someone with a business degree!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.