Ohio Roll Call - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 182 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yeah that makes sense. I'm all for saving money also. The Wagner guys are cool, but they paid me no ...

Yeah that makes sense. I'm all for saving money also. The Wagner guys are cool, but they paid me no attention when I was looking to buy.

I'll have all my service done there most likely, but I actually bought the car at White Allen. Good luck with the purchase!
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So happy to have my wheels back on. The sideskirts look 100% better too. I'll try to get pics tomorrow or the next day.
    '02 PSM WRX

no doubt. post 'em asap.

supposed to be a sorta cold/rainy week, but next saturday looks to be nice. mabye we can cruise around then.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by integratowrx
    So happy to have my wheels back on. The sideskirts look 100% better too. I'll try to get pics tomorrow or the next day.
    roads are still pretty bad though. i spend more time dodging potholes than i do actually driving!
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Pics

My STi scoop should be here any day now.(group buy's take forever ) AccessPORT should be here soon also. I need to get a tint this spring as well. Trying to decide if I want to buy a spoilerless trunk. Can anyone photoshop my spoiler off?

p.s. my camera sucks
    Last edited by integratowrx; 03-14-2004 at 04:09 PM.
    '02 PSM WRX

looks great!

wtb a ride!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Nice

Looks good man. That will give me something to stare at while at work tomorrow...now that the STi is back home with its daddy. Sad, sad day.

Thanks guys!
    '02 PSM WRX

btw, how heavy are each of those wheels?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Very nice.... I can't wait till you get your scoop. I'm excited to see it!

Pulled up next to a 02-03 WRB Sedan (with spoiler, stock exhaust) yesterday on Clyo Rd. turning onto RT-725. Gave a wave, there were 2 younger guys inside. Anyone know who they are? (Are you on here?) There are a good number of WRX's around, we should make sure to leave notes about this thread on ClubWRX.net on their windshields.

It'd be good to have a larger local following for meets and such.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by Snowvert
    btw, how heavy are each of those wheels?
    The P1's are definitely heavy. I think the 18's weigh in at about 20 lbs. a piece. They're supposed to be a really strong wheel that hold up well to potholes. I got a good deal on them so I'm not that worried about a few extra pounds.

Tubby, I agree that it would be nice to have a whole brigade of Suby folks show up to the local meets.
    '02 PSM WRX

Integra - Lighter wheels vs. Heavier wheels might be a moot point argument. I was reading up on this and found a good thread on it.

Check out this link: http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...2056&hl=weight

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Integra - Lighter wheels vs. Heavier wheels might be a moot point argument. I was reading up on this and found a good thread on it.

Check out this link: http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...2056&hl=weight
    Thanks for the info, Tubby. That's some interesting reading. I'm never really using it at the track anyways, so it's not that big of deal to me. Anyways, it's good to hear that heavy wheels aren't as bad as I thought.
    '02 PSM WRX

I wasn't making any kind of argument for a lighter vs. heavier wheel. just curious on the weight, as pff7's are like 20lbs and the p1's are supposed to be close, mabye a little heavier.

they are a solid wheel and look good, no question there.

i'm going up to kilkare this saturday just to check it out, anyone else interested?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.