Ohio Roll Call - Page 22
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 182 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; only problem is people are going to need to be registered to see it....

only problem is people are going to need to be registered to see it.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

its moved to next frinday now? bummer... i wont be able to make it because i have to move to Moody afb, GA the first of next week. oh well, hope it all works out for you guys...
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

there_is_something_going_on_tonight... if_you_are_interested.

otherwise_gl_with_the_move.

ya_my_spacebar_doesn't_work.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Where/when is tonight's meet up?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by Snowvert
    there_is_something_going_on_tonight... if_you_are_interested.

otherwise_gl_with_the_move.

ya_my_spacebar_doesn't_work.
    oh yeah i am interested... when and where?
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Hey... This is my first post on this site... but on NASIOC.com the cincinnati group is heading up to Quig's and Mahaffee's(sp?)
    in Dayton, taking 2 hours of backroads to get there. . . there should be 20-24 of us maybe more... There are a lot more posts on Nasioc if you havent checked it out yet...

i'm not exactly sure where the srd people went tonight, or at all for that matter. I had some things to do, plus it was too cold for me to be outside. when it warms up, i'll be out a lot.

and might of just closed the deal on my sti...finally. if this place doesn't low ball me again.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

That's exciting man! Good work! (Yeah I didn't know what was up with the SRD people either since there wasn't good information given on the date/location)

What gives?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I have no idea. seems to be like the run-around lately. it's not exactly warm out, so I guess I would understand things being up in the air.

if you wanna go cruise around sometime, let me know. I never have sht to do anyway, just bs all day.

really really tired of the cold!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/sport...om=search_city
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Yeah it was definitely too cold to be standing outside last night. I thought the SRD folks were headed to Fricker's on Woodman, right? I'm real sick of the cold weather too, but at least it's not snowing.

My 18's are going back on today finally, along with painted sideskirts
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

good stuff! $$

if you and tubby want to cruise whenever let me know, I still haven't seen either of your cars.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Originally posted by Snowvert
    good stuff! $$

if you and tubby want to cruise whenever let me know, I still haven't seen either of your cars.
    I definitely want to see yours before you get rid of it. Are you going to sell it out right, or trade it in? What color STi are you leaning towards?
    '02 PSM WRX

part it out, then trade it in is my plan. I was leaning towards white, but may end up being blue or black. not too sure right now. got my hopes up last time for a white one I found and they sold it right out from under me. so, waiting to see.

I just got back from cruising around for about 45 mins or so. saw a 5th gen red prelude on 725 going towards miamisburg, and an 04 blue wrx parked at the walgreen's on 725. nothing much else out, but I can't blame them. it's pretty cold.

couldn't push more then 16.5psi without the cel flashing.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

You can't get the deal you want at Wagner? I think they still have a black/silver, and a white/silver.
    '02 PSM WRX

yeah, they have those up there and the guy I talked to was a good guy, helpful, etc. but he's trying to tell me that the bank will only allow around 115% of the price to be financed. while that is true, there are certain tiers you can be in with regards to banks, and they will allow you to finance more then 115%.

they obviously didn't want to deal with it because they never asked for a ss# and such to run a check. they also are looking for $31k+ for one.

the dealership I am going through right now is giving me one at invoice, plus another $2000 trade in value more on my wrx then wagner was going to.

given all of that, the place i'm going through is much the better choice for me, yanno?

if for any reason it doesn't end up working out, i'm just going to go with a 2.65L and a GT30R. full boost by 3400rpm, tough to beat that.

long posts are my friends today!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.