Ohio Roll Call - Page 20
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 182 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; saw a blue 02-03 wagon on whipp today...

saw a blue 02-03 wagon on whipp today
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey All,
    The STI is a blast....
    Can't wait to get it broken in. We are going out of town this weekend, and will be back next weekend. We will have have to meet up soon though.... I work very close to Tubbytrets, so there is always lunch time to hang out!

integratowrx:
    your doing some sweet stuff to your car. It sounds great, and pulls hard. Personally, I really like it (not that it means much), but there is a lot to be said for what your doing. I'm not going to try and talk you into/out of a STI...

anyone see the weather channel? what was that? 68 on friday? rain and thunderstorms too? awesome, simply awesome.

in this state you either have freezing ass cold with no snow, 70 in march with rain or 147 in the summer with the humidity! bleh.

i'm down to cruise around after the tournament on sunday, or another day is good for me as well. don't have much to do till classes start again.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Dammit... You know it's 'cuz I washed the Gibbersaur...
    \m/

Hey guys, nightracer from http://www.streetracingdayton.com is trying to get a meet together NEXT Friday night at Quaker Steak & Lube in Beavercreek, OH off Colonel Glenn.

Just wanted all of you to know so you can stay informed and keep your schedules open. I'll try my best to be there, and I'd love to meet up with a good bunch of you guys there.

POST BACK on here if you are Y or N for next Friday at QS&L.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I'm sure I'll be up for meeting at Quaker Steak. I'll try to see if Kevin will go with his new STi, but I think he might be on vacation that week.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Yeah...we will be out of town....

STi

Since subisnack will be out of town and I'm baby sitting the STi....it might have to make an appearance! After a few all-wheel burnouts, everybody gets a chance to drive!!!!

Just kidding buddy.

I'm gonna be in LA next weekend... sorry.
    \m/

la? pls take me with you! lol. I miss cali so much

but ya, I should be able to make it as well. i'll talk to night as well, to see exactly what's going on.

where is the place in beavercreek?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Heh.. yeah, I'm just going out for the weekend to visit some family and friends. I wonder if I'll get to drink beer of that girl again... hmmm... perhaps a call is in order..............
    \m/

well I guess the tournament was moved to tomorrow night instead of the daytime. if any of you want to meet up somewhere just to bs and check out some cars, cruise or whatever tomorrow... let me know.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Hey Shibby... Saw yer WRX at Best Buy this weekend. Was gonna leave you a note, but thought that'd be a bit creepy.. "Hi dude, I'm some random person from the internet!"
    \m/

WRX (StreetRacingDayton) MEET:

THIS Friday night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Beavercreek, OH (On Colonel Glenn Hwy).

I'm planning on going and so is integratowrx from what I've heard. Any other takers?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I may drop by. What time. I drive past there from work.
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.