Ohio Roll Call - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; how close is dayton from pittsburgh ??...

how close is dayton from pittsburgh ??
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MidnightFlat4,

I've done the uppipe/downpipe install with a friend and would like to help. I have a small 1 car garage that would suffice, and all the tools I needed to do the install myself.

We should set up a day before everything gets all nasty outside.

Here's a link to my DIY: http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=5446

Tubby

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by racerWRX
    how close is dayton from pittsburgh ??
    6-7hrs.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

I dunno about that. I can get to Buffalo, NY in 6 hours from Dayton and have done it consistently for 4 years now. I think Pittsburgh is about 5.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Yeah Pittsburg is 5 hours. Anyone installed springs? My buddy has spring compressor's and has swapped his dsm suspension out multiple times. He's works all the time though so it's hard to find a good time for him to help me out. Spring compressor's scare me

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Yeah Pittsburg is 5 hours. Anyone installed springs? My buddy has spring compressor's and has swapped his dsm suspension out multiple times. He's works all the time though so it's hard to find a good time for him to help me out. Spring compressor's scare me
    I'm takin' mine off on sunday.

If it only takes 5hrs to pittsburg, how long would it take to get to cleveland?

I can make the I-271 N/I-90 N interchange in 3:15 from Dayton, OH

2002 WRX Mods:

EDIT to my above time:

Dayton, OH to Pittsburgh, PA is 4 hours exactly with MapQuest...

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...2s=pa&2z=&2ah=

2002 WRX Mods:

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    I'm takin' mine off on sunday.

If it only takes 5hrs to pittsburg, how long would it take to get to cleveland?
    It takes about 3.5 hours depending on traffic. How long does it take you to swap springs. I'm trying to decide if I want to do it before snow hits....or wait till spring.

I'm going to my girlfriends house for thanksgiving and leaving my car back in Beantown...anyone want to let me driver thier ride while I'm in Dayton? Please, I get so desperately lonely with out my ride!

Dustin
    23 yrs old
    West Lafayette, OH

03 WRB WRX
    car looks stock, but it doesn't run like it's stock

hmmmm i don't even think my city is on the map
    it's about 90 miles north of columbus close to US 36 and I-77
    WRB '03 WRX
    all the good stuff from STi, COBB, Hotchkis, Perrin, Apex-i, Rota, ScoobySports, and Yokohama

eric, 24
    centerville

mods: godspeed up+dp, greddy evo, utec, pe1818, aps dr650, pe650 injectors, blitz sbc-id v3, blitz sus, blitz bov, gt-spec headers, walbro pump, cusco rear sway.
    Last edited by Snowvert; 11-21-2003 at 08:56 AM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by integratowrx
    It takes about 3.5 hours depending on traffic. How long does it take you to swap springs. I'm trying to decide if I want to do it before snow hits....or wait till spring.
    2-3 hours.

i'm down for a wrx meet in dayton, preferably south dayton (i.e - keterring, centerville, beavercreek, etc).
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

whats up, heres my info..

Dylan, 19, student at OSU-Newark

Located in newark ohio, go east on I70 from columbus, 20 miles and you're there..

03 sonic yellow, 5spd, catless TBE, mufflerless for now, intake hack, and thats about it..

kepp me updated on all the meets cause i 'll be there =)

-dylan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.