Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ohio Roll Call

288K views 3K replies 285 participants last post by  Jgrasham 
#1 ·
Hey, i think theres about 5-6 of us on this board within 20 minutes of each other. I figured I'd start a roll call thread just to see how many of us there are.

Name, Age

I'll start it off:

Jason, 17

I'm located near the intersection of wilmington pike and whipp. You'll usually see me driving on 48.

04 WRB WRX, a few mods right now. Hopefully Cobb Stage 2 by next year.

#4 ·
Nick, 24

I live in Kettering (a block from Harrigan's and Altar H.S.)

I also have pretty minor mods.
-18" Prodrive P1's Silver w/ Potenza S-03 Pole Positions
-TurboXS RFL Axleback
-Eibach's (not on yet....may wait till after winter to install) :rolleyes:

Coming soon.
-Painted sideskirts from Santa ;)
-Cobb AccessPort
-Stealthback

#5 ·
Ryan, 17 (18 in december)

Not near dayton, but wanted to let you guys know that you have dibs on all **** for sale. ;) including my Eibach's that you should have bought... NICK! ;)

I got an 03 utec and 18" ssr's for sale too. tru tru tru

We'll drive through your town on the way to the national meet... werd

#6 ·
RLsChMiDt said:
Ryan, 17 (18 in december)

Not near dayton, but wanted to let you guys know that you have dibs on all **** for sale. ;) including my Eibach's that you should have bought... NICK! ;)

I got an 03 utec and 18" ssr's for sale too. tru tru tru

We'll drive through your town on the way to the national meet... werd
Yeah I ended up stumbling into a kick-ass deal on my eibach's. Garret from WorldOne sold em' to me. The front springs are brand new and rear's had been used for 900 miles. $170 shipped :cool:

I wanted your intercooler hoses, but shibby got those. I wanted your sti scoop, but decided to hold off for go-fast goodies. Decided against the factory bodykit for now. What else are you going to have for sale?

p.s. I want an sti too :confused:

#7 · (Edited)
Justin, 23

Oakwood, OH (Corner of Dorothy Lane and US-48)

2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX

Mods: (see my signature)
ScoobySport uppipe, downpipe, muffler
Injen CAI
STI front/rear strut tower bars
Assorted stereo upgrade stuff
Carbon Fiber trim
Subaru Performance Gauge Pack
STI Titanium shift knob (bling bling)

PS - Who has the Blue WRX sedan at the jewelers near US-48 and Dorothy? I see it parked there every week day till 5:00?

#8 ·

PS - Who has the Blue WRX at the jewelers near US-48 and Dorothy? I see it parked there every week day till 5:00? [/B]

yeah, so do I.

#9 ·
guys as soon as we get some more responses to this thread (I know theres a couple more dayton'ers on this board), let's hook up a meet or group cruise or something. I'd be up for playing in the snow. :D

#11 ·
Bill, 42 ... yeah ... forty-two
Kettering (near Whipp & Marshall, kinda)
Stock but for electronic toys, ie. XM and V1

I work in Centerville (I think it is), and there's a nice '02/'03 WRC sedan with a beefed up muffler in the same lot, round the corner.

I need a speed mod - I haven't blundered into a speeding ticket since June.

#12 ·
Yellow Springs (just east of Dayton). I previously had the nickname on the board chirexy, but when I moved to Ohio I asked for a name change.

#13 ·
Jason, 21
Im at UD

I see that blue wrx parked there all the time... I buy alcohol at arrow all the time, Dorthy & 48...

anyone know of a good shop that is competant to do a D/P install?? I have no garage + no tools... : (

#15 ·
hey Midknight FLAT4,

I think that 04 WRX w/ clubwrx stickers was me. I was parked in lot C (maybe), there was some engineering day at UD I went to.

BTW, tubby treats and me (as soon as i acquire some jackstands) will have done the DP install. Maybe we could hook up some dayton install day somewhere.

#17 ·
MidnightFlat4,

I've done the uppipe/downpipe install with a friend and would like to help. I have a small 1 car garage that would suffice, and all the tools I needed to do the install myself.

We should set up a day before everything gets all nasty outside.

Here's a link to my DIY: http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=5446

Tubby

#19 ·
I dunno about that. I can get to Buffalo, NY in 6 hours from Dayton and have done it consistently for 4 years now. I think Pittsburgh is about 5.

#20 ·
Yeah Pittsburg is 5 hours. Anyone installed springs? My buddy has spring compressor's and has swapped his dsm suspension out multiple times. He's works all the time though so it's hard to find a good time for him to help me out. Spring compressor's scare me :eek:

#21 ·
integratowrx said:
Yeah Pittsburg is 5 hours. Anyone installed springs? My buddy has spring compressor's and has swapped his dsm suspension out multiple times. He's works all the time though so it's hard to find a good time for him to help me out. Spring compressor's scare me :eek:
I'm takin' mine off on sunday.

If it only takes 5hrs to pittsburg, how long would it take to get to cleveland?

#22 ·
I can make the I-271 N/I-90 N interchange in 3:15 from Dayton, OH

#23 ·
#26 ·
Dustin
23 yrs old
West Lafayette, OH

03 WRB WRX
car looks stock, but it doesn't run like it's stock

hmmmm i don't even think my city is on the map
it's about 90 miles north of columbus close to US 36 and I-77

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.