Ohio Roll Call - Page 178
+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78128168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182 LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2722

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ghoststrykre oh nice! that makes me pretty stoked for my 2015 to show up. although i'll have ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    oh nice! that makes me pretty stoked for my 2015 to show up. although i'll have to wait til next winter to do that (i'm not complaining.. this winter has been absurd). next vid you should let your exhaust push through the music a bit. that's my opinion. fun video!!
    Hopefully on the next video my exhaust will not be stock haha. All you could hear was the engine revving from the engine bay. But yes when I have the exhaust I plan to let the sound come through on the video more.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I could hear it a bit. Even though it was stock it didn't sound bad. A stock exhaust on a Mustang is horrid, the stock exhaust on wrx's isn't too shabby. The boxer engine just sounds better no matter what. What exhaust are you looking at?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    I could hear it a bit. Even though it was stock it didn't sound bad. A stock exhaust on a Mustang is horrid, the stock exhaust on wrx's isn't too shabby. The boxer engine just sounds better no matter what. What exhaust are you looking at?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I'm getting the q300 when I can work up the money for that, a DP, an intake, and a tune.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Tristan, 26
    Avon OH
    2011 red WRX premium-stock for now..

Tristan, 26
    Avon OH
    2011 red WRX premium-stock for now..

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi Tristan! I'm the black Outback with the giant cargo basket you might see around town. Or if you go down Long, the WRX wagon in the driveway next to the red Smart.

Once it gets warmer, if you see the garage open and the lights on, stop and say "Hi". Warning: I'm an old fart, and you're closer to my daughters' ages...

Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    you're closer to my daughters' ages...

Steve
    I think you may have steered him away...
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Nah, that daughter lives in Medina now (and may know Tristan.) The other is quite a bit younger.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Nah, that daughter lives in Medina now (and may know Tristan.) The other is quite a bit younger.
    Haha, I'm just pulling your chain
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Barry, old
    McComb (Findlay/BG area)
    2004 STi (WRB)

Hope to get the Stage 2 tune on by this summer. All the needed parts are in place.

Catless down pipe, SP2 exhaust, MAF replaced, SF intake and air box, and BPV.
    Cooper Zeon RS3A tires on the stock BBS wheels.

Ryan, 30
    Cincinnati (Finneytown area)
    2005 STi (CGM)

Mods: stuff

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Sorry.. double post

Eric, 27
    Columbus OH
    2015 WRX Premium - in WRB.

Just joined this forum - glad to be a member!

In the ashtabula area, if you get off of route 11 going south and turn left at the end of the exit then continue straight. Down in a dip there is a small house with a big deck and two subarus outside. One is a blue 2002 wrx. The other is a reddish outback. I have started to honk every time i go by. Just wondering if this person happens to be here.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by oontzoontzoontz View Post
    Eric, 27
    Columbus OH
    2015 WRX Premium - in WRB.

Just joined this forum - glad to be a member!
    You should try and make your way over to Cars and Coffee when you can. Every Saturday from roughly 9AM - Noon

Columbus Cars & Coffee
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.