Ohio Roll Call - Page 176
+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 182 FirstFirst ... 76126166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182 LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2722

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by McBill Well If you want to know more about the car meetups up here let me know. ...

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Well If you want to know more about the car meetups up here let me know. I don't go very frequently right now but once the weather warms up I'll probably be going more often. The few times I've gone though its been a bunch of arrogant High Schoolers. There is a Cars and Coffee I like to go to every Saturday though but they are pretty much done until the spring with the snow and cold weather (hate it) starting to roll in.

P.S. I hope you like snow, I think we are in for a big winter this year.
    If cars and coffee here is anything like cars and coffee in dallas no thanks haha. Literally a bunch of stock lambos and rich people who know nothing about cars. Plus, 6 am on a saturday...haha. I don't hate snow, but I don't love it haha. I still can't remember to put a coat on before I walk outside, I also still think it's acceptable to wear shorts in December. lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahkay View Post
    If cars and coffee here is anything like cars and coffee in dallas no thanks haha. Literally a bunch of stock lambos and rich people who know nothing about cars. Plus, 6 am on a saturday...haha. I don't hate snow, but I don't love it haha. I still can't remember to put a coat on before I walk outside, I also still think it's acceptable to wear shorts in December. lol
    Haha, well from the few that I have been to, most of those guys know about cars. I've seen a healthy mix of exotics, American muscle, tuners, and all around different cars all of which vary from stock to super modified. Last month the local tuner shop brought their 700HP evo8 and their brand new (bought two days before) C7 Stingray which they are twin turbocharging this winter, at least from the last I heard. There was also a twin supercharged 5.0 mustang with slicks. Many more. Haven't really been there during the summer though since I bought my REX in September. So I can't vouch for the summer scene yet.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Haha, well from the few that I have been to, most of those guys know about cars. I've seen a healthy mix of exotics, American muscle, tuners, and all around different cars all of which vary from stock to super modified. Last month the local tuner shop brought their 700HP evo8 and their brand new (bought two days before) C7 Stingray which they are twin turbocharging this winter, at least from the last I heard. There was also a twin supercharged 5.0 mustang with slicks. Many more. Haven't really been there during the summer though since I bought my REX in September. So I can't vouch for the summer scene yet.
    I went to a meet in Dayton in ...July? I think...It was alright. There were a few decent cars. A few I had actually heard about when I lived in Texas because my ex knows everyone haha. I'll definitely have to go to some, I'm ready for summer already.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahkay View Post
    I went to a meet in Dayton in ...July? I think...It was alright. There were a few decent cars. A few I had actually heard about when I lived in Texas because my ex knows everyone haha. I'll definitely have to go to some, I'm ready for summer already.
    yeah, summer needs to be here again. I don't like cold...
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, Sarah!

There is a Subaru club in the Columbus area that gets together once in a while. They are mostly late 20s to 40ish and aren't the street racer sort of group. Check out Central Ohio Subarus

Quote Originally Posted by theghost440 View Post
    It's about time we see some females on these forums. :-)
    That's 'cause every time we have a young lady join, all the drooling boys pile on (figuratively) wanting pictures of bewbies.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Welcome, Sarah!

There is a Subaru club in the Columbus area that gets together once in a while. They are mostly late 20s to 40ish and aren't the street racer sort of group. Check out Central Ohio Subarus

That's 'cause every time we have a young lady join, all the drooling boys pile on (figuratively) wanting pictures of bewbies.
    This is did not know. I'll have to join the meetups!
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

anyone looking for a good winter beater daily? my 98 jeep Cherokee with 99K is up for grabs.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131204_165644.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	127034Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131204_165747.jpg 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	127042Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131204_165804.jpg 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	127050

Quote Originally Posted by W_R_XTC View Post
    anyone looking for a good winter beater daily? my 98 jeep Cherokee with 99K is up for grabs
    That is very clean. Reminds me of my '91 Cherokee I had as my first car. BTW W_R_XTC, do you guys have any 16" steelie winter wheels at the dealership?

thanks. no we don't stock wheels. but we can order them, and can usually get them that day or within a day or two depending on if our supplier has them in stock.

How are the prices in comparison to tire rack for the wheels and tires?

I really don't know off hand. best option is to call and get a price. mike is good with beating or matching prices.

I just started on this forum, been on a few others though.

Jordan, 28

Bellevue (south of Sandusky)

2011 DGM Sedan

Right now I've got just a Nameless AB 4" mufflers, and an AP Protuned by Ceir @ ENDR Tuning (the guy's great and located in Dayton, so use him!) then some cosmetics... more mods later this year

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ears2305 View Post
    I just started on this forum, been on a few others though.

Jordan, 28

Bellevue (south of Sandusky)

2011 DGM Sedan

Right now I've got just a Nameless AB 4" mufflers, and an AP Protuned by Ceir @ ENDR Tuning (the guy's great and located in Dayton, so use him!) then some cosmetics... more mods later this year
    Hey man! Welcome from Columbus. You should make a build thread and post some pictures of your baby! We like pictures.
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Hey there, I'm Adam, 18, from Cincinnati- joined the forum a few days ago.

Any one try this before?

Track Day Registration

Seems to be a reasonable price for some fun out on a real track. I will be signing up

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.