Ohio Roll Call - Page 175
Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180 LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2699

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by W_R_XTC what are your future plans? Mostly cosmetic at first. Nameless Axleback. Debating whether to go 5" ...

Quote Originally Posted by W_R_XTC View Post
    what are your future plans?
    Mostly cosmetic at first.

Nameless Axleback. Debating whether to go 5" mufflers or 4". Actually, I know everyone says they're overpriced...but I'm kind of wishing I would have picked up the SPT CBE. Would have got it for invoice.

Maybe an AP Stage 1. Hesitant for warranty reasons

Tint.

Updated head unit. I've seen a few double dinn touch screens that are beautiful. Pricey though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got lucky mine came in with the SPT, and mated with a catless invidia downpipe, I like it better than my friends Q300.

trust me a stage 1 tune should be fine. we are mod friendly as long as its not obvious that its the reason for the failure.

I can get you the name of our tint guy that we deal with at work if you would like, hes done all my cars, friends cars and families

Sarah, 25
    Columbus, OH

2008 STi - Pearl White

welcome! ill be in your area come next week for some update training.

Quote Originally Posted by W_R_XTC View Post
    I got lucky mine came in with the SPT, and mated with a catless invidia downpipe, I like it better than my friends Q300.

trust me a stage 1 tune should be fine. we are mod friendly as long as its not obvious that its the reason for the failure.

I can get you the name of our tint guy that we deal with at work if you would like, hes done all my cars, friends cars and families
    Yeah, that would awesome...as long as he's reasonably priced.

Test drove a hatch with an SPT while I was waiting. Really liked it. I'm actually leaning back towards a Nameless Magnaflow after watching some videos. Sounds like it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahkay View Post
    Sarah, 25
    Columbus, OH

2008 STi - Pearl White
    It's about time we see some females on these forums. :-)

I Support ClubWRX
    Brunswick is mod friendly. Did a good job replacing my long block under warranty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by theghost440 View Post
    It's about time we see some females on these forums. :-)

Yeah, I'm typically out numbered. :P

I Support ClubWRX
    Sarah, 25
    Columbus, OH

2008 STi - Pearl White
    Welcome, fellow Columbus resident! good to know it's not only me on here regularly from Columbus haha. Post some Pictures of your ride!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Welcome, fellow Columbus resident! good to know it's not only me on here regularly from Columbus haha. Post some Pictures of your ride!
    i just moved here from Texas so I don't know anyone in the car scene haha

I Support ClubWRX
    i just moved here from Texas so I don't know anyone in the car scene haha

Your wagon looks good! There isn't much of a car scene around here. There are some meetups every once in a while though.

Where abouts in Texas? I'm getting ready to head down to SA in a few weeks. Almost all of my family lives in Texas.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Your wagon looks good! There isn't much of a car scene around here. There are some meetups every once in a while though.

Where abouts in Texas? I'm getting ready to head down to SA in a few weeks. Almost all of my family lives in Texas.
    San Antonio ROCKS!!!! I lived in Dallas. The car scene there was huge but super dramatic and boys can't handle a girl in the car scene there haha.

I Support ClubWRX
    San Antonio ROCKS!!!! I lived in Dallas. The car scene there was huge but super dramatic and boys can't handle a girl in the car scene there haha.
    Haha! we we can handle our girls up here. I have some friends that live on the Ft. Worth side of the city and my parents used to live in Dallas back in the day! But I love it down in SA. I've got family there, San Marcos, Wimberly, Canyon Lake, Corpus Cristi, and a cousin that is going to UT Austin. I've got people all over the hill country, but I love it down there.
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Haha! we we can handle our girls up here. I have some friends that live on the Ft. Worth side of the city and my parents used to live in Dallas back in the day! But I love it down in SA. I've got family there, San Marcos, Wimberly, Canyon Lake, Corpus Cristi, and a cousin that is going to UT Austin. I've got people all over the hill country, but I love it down there.
    I miss it, I already want to go back. haha If i do i'll probably go to Austin instead of Dallas. I fit in with the weirdos of Austin better haha

I Support ClubWRX
    I miss it, I already want to go back. haha If i do i'll probably go to Austin instead of Dallas. I fit in with the weirdos of Austin better haha
    Well If you want to know more about the car meetups up here let me know. I don't go very frequently right now but once the weather warms up I'll probably be going more often. The few times I've gone though its been a bunch of arrogant High Schoolers. There is a Cars and Coffee I like to go to every Saturday though but they are pretty much done until the spring with the snow and cold weather (hate it) starting to roll in.

P.S. I hope you like snow, I think we are in for a big winter this year.
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14